NRA trains members to attack enemies without mercy

Cycloptichorn

Reply Tue 6 Mar, 2007 12:57 pm
cjhsa wrote:
Setanta wrote:
CJ has posted a picture of a brown-skinned kid on a bicycle, and claimed it was evidence that immigrants and Mexicans don't work, and only spend their time riding around looking for houses to burglarize. He also posted a picture of brown-skinned men standing at the side of a street, and made similar comments. Given his hysterical obsession with guns, it's not hard to follow his hateful remarks about blacks and immigrants, and connect them to his gun obsession.

What is uncalled for, CJ, are your all too frequent remarks about immigrants, combined with your obsessional claim that we all need to be armed in order to defend ourselves..

Actually the gang member on the bike was looking not only for easy burglary targets, he was looking for a place to hide his drugs at night so he didn't have to take them home. Very common gang drug salesmen tactic. We had our recycling STOLEN more than once - it wasn't worth anything - except that something was probably hidden inside. I was always worried they might come INSIDE looking for something if they couldn't find it. The fact that your liberal rose colored blinders prevent you from seeing what goes on under your nose isn't my problem until you try to keep me from protecting my family from such behaviour, which you seem to really, really want to do for SOME reason...

The mexicans standing on the side of the road were looking for work, not avoiding it. They were just doing so illegally, as illegal aliens, with no respect for our laws.

Paranoia is a serious psychological problem, Cj. You should seek mental help.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 6 Mar, 2007 01:00 pm
McTag wrote:
cjhsa wrote:
I have a 6" and 8" chef's knife, an 8" cleaver, a 10" slicer and 10' fillet knife. I can go to any store that carries kitchen stuff and buy them. Target. Macy's. Just about any butcher or grocer.

But in the UK you cannot.

Yes you can.

But you can't take them to the Saturday Night Hop.

It's a really strange country, the UK.

In Michigan, as long as the hip hop joint isn't primarily a bar and I don't drink, with a CCW I can carry a loaded Glock, concealed. As I can in most other states. Kinda makes the knife argument moot.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 6 Mar, 2007 01:02 pm
Cycloptichorn wrote:
cjhsa wrote:
Setanta wrote:
CJ has posted a picture of a brown-skinned kid on a bicycle, and claimed it was evidence that immigrants and Mexicans don't work, and only spend their time riding around looking for houses to burglarize. He also posted a picture of brown-skinned men standing at the side of a street, and made similar comments. Given his hysterical obsession with guns, it's not hard to follow his hateful remarks about blacks and immigrants, and connect them to his gun obsession.

What is uncalled for, CJ, are your all too frequent remarks about immigrants, combined with your obsessional claim that we all need to be armed in order to defend ourselves..

Actually the gang member on the bike was looking not only for easy burglary targets, he was looking for a place to hide his drugs at night so he didn't have to take them home. Very common gang drug salesmen tactic. We had our recycling STOLEN more than once - it wasn't worth anything - except that something was probably hidden inside. I was always worried they might come INSIDE looking for something if they couldn't find it. The fact that your liberal rose colored blinders prevent you from seeing what goes on under your nose isn't my problem until you try to keep me from protecting my family from such behaviour, which you seem to really, really want to do for SOME reason...

The mexicans standing on the side of the road were looking for work, not avoiding it. They were just doing so illegally, as illegal aliens, with no respect for our laws.

Cycloptichorn

Please explain why not only was my backyard consistently infiltrated by latino gang members looking for stuff, but also the yard of my friends and neighbors? You have no idea, and really need to back off.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Tue 6 Mar, 2007 01:04 pm
cjhsa wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:
cjhsa wrote:
Setanta wrote:

Cycloptichorn

Please explain why not only was my backyard consistently infiltrated by latino gang members looking for stuff, but also the yard of my friends and neighbors? You have no idea, and really need to back off.

Or what, you're going to shoot me with your big rifle, tough guy?

Your panties sure are in a twist today. Perhaps you have feelings of persecution which tie in with your paranoia.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

old europe

Reply Tue 6 Mar, 2007 01:06 pm
Walter Hinteler wrote:
cjhsa wrote:
They were just doing so illegally, as illegal aliens, with no respect for our laws.

I'm glad you are such a law abiding citizen:

cjhsa wrote:

Yeah but the roads for the most part aren't. There's no governor on the accelerator - you can go as fast as you want. Speed limits are mostly about revenue generation - and only suggestions.

That was really funny!

Very Happy
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 6 Mar, 2007 01:07 pm
cjhsa wrote:
In Michigan, as long as the hip hop joint isn't primarily a bar and I don't drink, with a CCW I can carry a loaded Glock, concealed. As I can in most other states. Kinda makes the knife argument moot.

So you weren't talking about the United Kingdom but about Michigan "and most other states" as well as not about buying kitchen knives but "carrying a loades Glock with a CCW" etc .

Sorry that I misread your posts.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 6 Mar, 2007 01:22 pm
Cycloptichorn wrote:
cjhsa wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:
cjhsa wrote:
Setanta wrote:

Cycloptichorn

Or what, you're going to shoot me with your big rifle, tough guy?

Your panties sure are in a twist today. Perhaps you have feelings of persecution which tie in with your paranoia.

Cycloptichorn

Care to take a stab at what they were doing? No? I thought not.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 6 Mar, 2007 01:24 pm
old europe wrote:
Walter Hinteler wrote:
cjhsa wrote:
They were just doing so illegally, as illegal aliens, with no respect for our laws.

I'm glad you are such a law abiding citizen:

cjhsa wrote:

Yeah but the roads for the most part aren't. There's no governor on the accelerator - you can go as fast as you want. Speed limits are mostly about revenue generation - and only suggestions.

That was really funny!

Very Happy

Yes, I do find the way most Germans drive to be quite "funny". There certainly is a reason the brake rotors and pads are so over engineered on German vehicles.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 6 Mar, 2007 01:25 pm
You guys are all just scared of guns and love criminals. Admit it. It honestly wouldn't surprise me if many of you are posting from jail.

Edit (Moderator): Please see this announcement for explanations of why threads are locked and why threads are pulled. (The thread that was functioning as a circumvention of the lock on this thread has been pulled).
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 8 Mar, 2007 10:33 pm
Weapons have an allure to people who are not blood-thirsty, cretenic neaderthals. Believe it or not.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Thu 8 Mar, 2007 10:41 pm
Yep, and they also have an "allure" (vast understatement) for paranoid, insecure little men who perpetually have something to prove.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 8 Mar, 2007 10:58 pm
snood wrote:
Yep, and they also have an "allure" (vast understatement) for paranoid, insecure little men who perpetually have something to prove.

And your point is?

Someone watches a violent movie and imitates it in real life: Ban violent movies?

Someone listens to a radical activist and responds by bombing a federal office building: Ban free speech?

Paranoid, insecure little (and, by the way, also big) men who have something to prove are a fringe minority that have a disproportionate effect on society if they choose to express their bent ways through violence. Surely you don't believe that the banning of clearly defined "weapons" will either eliminate or mitigate their threat. How many "tools" can kill? Should we ban those as well?

Lizzie Borden took an axe, not a revolver, a sabre, or a dagger

As a species we are drawn to violence. This doesn't mean we have to engage in violence. Owning weapons is a way to reach the mid-ground.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Thu 8 Mar, 2007 11:31 pm
Jeez. You said some non-nutcases like guns, and I said some nutcases like guns. Everything's an excuse to make a frikkin speech to you.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Fri 9 Mar, 2007 07:45 am
Set:

Where did you get your info on the creation of armor piercing bullets? You do know that even a .22cal will penetrate the door of a car and even the windshield.

Your right Kevlar didn't exist when they were trying to develop armor piercing bullets, but tanks and armored personal carriers did. I'm not sure they spurred the armor piercing bullet but any bullet will penetrate an average car window and door.

Setanta wrote:
CJ has expressed in a crude form, though, the "thin end of the wedge" argument which is central to NRA propaganda, heavily funded by firearms manufacturers. That is that any attempt to control firearms at all is just a cover for the attempt to ban them outright. It is used as an hysterical mantra to avoid the question on why anyone needs a hand gun, or why anyone needs ammunition which will penetrate a police officer's kevlar vest.

The point is to introduce the hysteria immediately, and avoid the necessity of providing a cogent argument for the need for such things as armor piercing ammunition or streetsweepers.

Was this your full quote? If so you did mention Kevlar vests and armor piercing ammunition.

So you know the vest I used in Afghanistan wasn't able to stop a 7.62mm bullet. I needed (SAPI) plates (which I didn't wear because of comfort) to make it stop 7.62 rounds. I was busted several times for going on mission and not wearing my plates, but I couldn't help it. Trying to fix a helicopter with all that crap on was almost impossible and I took a chance. If I was going to die I don't think the plates would have helped because when it's my time to go, it's my time to go.
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Fri 9 Mar, 2007 11:10 am
Finn dAbuzz wrote:
Weapons have an allure to people who are not blood-thirsty, cretenic neaderthals. Believe it or not.

Accepted. I like going into the weaponry hall at the Kelvingrove Museum, Glasgow, and also the National War Museum, London is worth a visit. Fascinating.

But I don't like the idea of people who are not part of a well-regulated militia being able to bear arms.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 9 Mar, 2007 11:33 am
McTag wrote:
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Accepted. I like going into the weaponry hall at the Kelvingrove Museum, Glasgow, and also the National War Museum, London is worth a visit. Fascinating.

But I don't like the idea of people who are not part of a well-regulated militia being able to bear arms.

And we Americans don't like you!

So very sad McTag....

Preventing a law abiding American from buying ANY firearm is uncontitutional.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Fri 9 Mar, 2007 12:01 pm
cjhsa wrote:
And we Americans don't like you!

I like McTag. And I'm an American. I have a passport and everything.

cjhsa wrote:

Where in the second amendment does it say anything about restricting the right to bear arms to the "law abiding?"
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 9 Mar, 2007 12:06 pm
Why don't you pack up your rusty old 38 and go ask the sheriff yourself? Razz
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Fri 9 Mar, 2007 12:11 pm
cjhsa wrote:
Why don't you pack up your rusty old 38 and go ask the sheriff yourself? Razz

Translation: "That's a hard question and I don't know the answer. So, instead of displaying my ignorance, I'll just toss off a feeble quip and hope nobody notices."
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 9 Mar, 2007 12:13 pm
joefromchicago wrote:
cjhsa wrote:

Where in the second amendment does it say anything about restricting the right to bear arms to the "law abiding?"

It doesn't. That would be why it would be unconstitutional.
0 Replies