Who Gives A Rat's Ass About Brittney Spears' Bald Head?

Merry Andrew

Reply Wed 21 Feb, 2007 05:45 pm
Bella Dea wrote:
Brit Flees Rehab

Ok, either she really has a problem or she really doesn't..... Rolling Eyes

Oh, she has a problem all right. I'm just skeptical that a rehab, by itself, can help. Especially one where she can voluntarily walk out of. I would suggest commitment.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 21 Feb, 2007 05:57 pm
commitment! Hell if her marriage didnt last but a bees life, how do you expect her to stick with rehab?

Is her little sister this nuts too? It could just be some late blooming genetic thing
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 21 Feb, 2007 06:29 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Chai did a Bris on a hot dog... heh heh

I work for tips.

Thank you ladies and gentlemen, I'll be appearing here all week.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 21 Feb, 2007 07:07 pm
Bella Dea wrote:
Brit Flees Rehab

Ok, either she really has a problem or she really doesn't..... Rolling Eyes

I heard K-Fed was waiting there with a hoohah waxing kit.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Wed 21 Feb, 2007 11:50 pm
Does anybody know what drugs Brittney is on?

I want to feel what Brittney feels.

....no but reall, What drugs is she taking?
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Thu 22 Feb, 2007 12:06 am
shewolfnm wrote:
wraith313 wrote:
From what I understand, she got in some argument with Federline, and he said he was going to "get her hair and test it for drugs"

wow.

i started the drugs in the hair rumor not even 20 posts ago....
Laughing Laughing Laughing

That came from a poster who thinks the gene pool is being spoiled by a beautiful and talented woman reproducing.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 22 Feb, 2007 07:01 am
I think you really mean "a beautiful and talented but disturbed piece of trailer trash...".
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2007 04:51 pm
earlier here, I wrote:
Oh, I have no doubt that its a symbiotic relationship [between celebrities and gossip mags], just think it's one that appeals to the baser instincts.

[In] boy mags, like Loaded and, I dunno.. bunch of em, for the brash and loudmouth teenagers / twenty-somethings. [..] you have this mix of fascination with agression, driven by envy or resentment [..]. I think its kinda creepy. Thats what these often mean-spirited gossip mags remind me of, the same mix of fascination with resentment/agression.

On that note, can I just mention one typical ad that keeps popping up both on the Yahoo! Mail website and on random other websites (just saw it on the site of a Seattle newspaper)?

"Britney Spews out another Baby!", is what it says. Seriously. And then something like, "know more, click here".

Considering that it keeps being used so widely (and in expensive places), even though it's not even, like, topical anymore, it must be really effective.

What does that say about the character of this fascination with celebrity? I mean, that line alone just oozes venom.

(There, its about Britney even and everything, so I'm even on topic too. :wink:)
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2007 04:55 pm
<agree>
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2007 06:18 pm
the feminist in me just kicked into high gear...

sorry yall

Quote:
Britney Spews out another Baby!

Spews?

WTF?

since WHEN do people allow someone to refer to child birth as SPEW

Oh wait ..

thats right. Its because she is a woman.
There for anything that a womans body does is gross and unnatural , deserving only of 5 year old potty mouth descriptions.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2007 07:34 pm
Yeah.

Though in a wild guess, I'm thinking most of the people clicking on the link will actually be women.

Thats just a random hunch though, and obviously unverifiable.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2007 07:36 pm
I looked at this thread since nimh posted...
oh, and I'm a woman.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2007 08:08 pm
Touche..
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 17 Mar, 2007 06:07 am
nimh wrote:

Though in a wild guess, I'm thinking most of the people clicking on the link will actually be women.

you are probally right since most of the people who BUY tabloids are the soap opera watching type women who buy several at a time and call it "reading" Laughing

( Oh and I wasnt being snippy to you with my post by the way. I was just upset that the add said "spewed out a baby" Confused I dont like that none too much.. )
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sat 17 Mar, 2007 06:43 am
Ooh, me neither, thats why I brought it up. I thought it was vile. That ad really disturbs me. There's variations of it too: just now on a MySpace page (hadnt been there forever) there was another (strikingly outdated) one, same ad different text, saying something like "Anna Nicole Smith's Son Died!" Click here to read more, bla bla. WTF?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 17 Mar, 2007 08:42 am
Everytime I see this thread title I think (and sorry if this has already come up): Obviously YOU do, BPB, you started a thread on it!
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Mon 19 Mar, 2007 06:16 pm

I heard you could sell rat's arses to the government at certain times. In which case they are very important. Selling to the government is "up there".
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 7 Apr, 2007 06:25 pm
Re: Who Gives A Rat's Ass About Brittney Spears' Bald Head?
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
I don't care if she jumps off a bridge personally and I'm praying this does not
end up being a major drawn out news story. I'd rather watch bass fishing.

I cud not possibly care less than I already don 't care.
David

P.S.
That shud have been among the voting options.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 7 Apr, 2007 06:26 pm
spendius wrote:

I heard you could sell rat's arses to the government at certain times. In which case they are very important. Selling to the government is "up there".

How about a long term lease ?
0 Replies

Dorothy Parker

Reply Thu 21 Jun, 2007 01:02 pm
I can't believe she's had more shitty extensions stuck to her new tufts of hair! They look a bloody mess!

Rolling Eyes
0 Replies