Bush Supporters' Aftermath Thread IV

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 17 Jun, 2007 01:42 pm
McG, Don't worry about Walter's post, re: okie's, because it's way above your head.
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2007 03:39 pm
I hope GWB's support nationwide is melting away like his support on this thread.
Then, someone will perhaps grasp the nettle and indict him. He should be made accountable for his misdeeds, if only to dissuade other criminals.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2007 03:44 pm
Not only in the US but in the world court; the charge should be impeachment for lying and leading us into an illegal war by the US congress, and inhumanity and illegality by the world court.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2007 05:00 pm
McTag wrote:
I hope GWB's support nationwide is melting away like his support on this thread.
Then, someone will perhaps grasp the nettle and indict him. He should be made accountable for his misdeeds, if only to dissuade other criminals.

The disinterest in re-reading the tireless swill posted here has not decreased anyone's support. It's rather tedious and interests have moved elsewhere.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2007 05:16 pm
McGentrix wrote:
McTag wrote:

The disinterest in re-reading the tireless swill posted here has not decreased anyone's support. It's rather tedious and interests have moved elsewhere.

Which is why he hangs in like a bull dog- He's simply not interested.
0 Replies

xingu

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2007 05:19 pm
I can't believe there are still people out there dumb enough to support Bush and his poicies. Those people must be living in the same bubble as Bush.
0 Replies

okie

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2007 09:58 pm
McGentrix wrote:
Not sure what your point is Walter, is there one?

His point is the same as alot of people here. If they don't like the message, attack the messenger.
0 Replies

xingu

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2007 04:56 am
Of course you would never do anything like that would you okie?
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2007 06:34 am
edgarblythe wrote:
McGentrix wrote:
McTag wrote:

Which is why he hangs in like a bull dog- He's simply not interested.

Just remember, YOU are the one posting in the Bush supporter's thread. Laughing

Idiot.
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2007 07:19 am
I post in the Bush Supporters' Thread so I can find some Bush supporters, to tell them what I think. But they're getting harder to find now.

I'm glad the American People and even the Republican supporters are now agreeing with me, as this article from The Guardian today shows.

George W Bush (approval rating: 29%) is used to being unpopular with the US electorate. But now he is even losing the support of the rightwingers in his party - and they're showing their displeasure in dollars, not just percentage points.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/g2/story/0,,2106029,00.html
0 Replies

revel

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2007 08:16 am
Quote:
I post in the Bush Supporters' Thread so I can find some Bush supporters, to tell them what I think. But they're getting harder to find now.

Ditto
0 Replies

xingu

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2007 08:21 am
It appears McIdiot is one but he doesn't have much to say these days, except to tell us how disinterested he is in what's going on.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2007 09:07 am
McTag wrote:

I'm glad the American People and even the Republican supporters are now agreeing with me, as this article from The Guardian today shows.

George W Bush (approval rating: 29%) is used to being unpopular with the US electorate. But now he is even losing the support of the rightwingers in his party - and they're showing their displeasure in dollars, not just percentage points.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/g2/story/0,,2106029,00.html

I'm looking forward to see Bush's approval rating hit the teens before he removes himself from the white house. You're right about "losing the support of the right-wingers." If Iraq doesn't show any improvement by September, we're going to see a wholesale desertion of Bushco.
0 Replies

xingu

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2007 10:38 am
I don't know if it will CI. With 18% of Americans believing the sun goes around the earth and 25% believing Christ will appear in 2007 than I think his support will not get lower than, say, 22-24%.

People this ignorant probably think he GREAT.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2007 12:32 pm
I'll accept 22%. Wink
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2007 01:16 pm
Yeah, people believe some weird stuff...

Like the fact that Pelosi actually cares about anything beyond her job, that the Iraq war was really just a way to make Cheney rich through his Haliburton connections, that Democrats have a plan for anything. Yeah, real weird stuff.
0 Replies

username

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2007 01:22 pm
I don't recall the Democrats getting us into a war for which they had no plans. And it sure does look like Cheney seized the opportunity when it presented itself to get a little (well, a lot) extra on the side--love those no-bid contracts, doncha Dick?
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2007 02:27 pm
Whats funny is that the people crowing about how low Bush's poll numbers are going seem to be ignoring the fact that congress as a whole,and Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi individually,all have lower poll numbers then Bush.
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2007 02:48 pm
mysteryman wrote:
Whats funny is that the people crowing about how low Bush's poll numbers are going seem to be ignoring the fact that congress as a whole,and Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi individually,all have lower poll numbers then Bush.

Congress always has low poll numbers, falling from 30% to 20% is not quite as impressive as falling from 70% to 30%. Sure, 20% is lower than 30%, but it's a 50% drop compared to a 10% drop.

And besides, the country elects the President, individual Congress members only have to answer to their own districts. There is nothing I personally can do about Reid or Pelosi, but I do have a voice in voting for the President.

What's funny is that you keep trolling this out.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2007 02:52 pm
maporsche wrote:
mysteryman wrote:

Congress always has low poll numbers, falling from 30% to 20% is not quite as impressive as falling from 70% to 30%. Sure, 20% is lower than 30%, but it's a 50% drop compared to a 10% drop.

And besides, the country elects the President, individual Congress members only have to answer to their own districts. There is nothing I personally can do about Reid or Pelosi, but I do have a voice in voting for the President.

What's funny is that you keep trolling this out.

Whats even funnier is that you cant read.

This is the first time I have mentioned it at all.
0 Replies