THE US, THE UN AND IRAQ, ELEVENTH THREAD

ican711nm

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2008 04:50 pm
blueflame1 wrote:
ican, my solution begins with the prosecution of Bushie and Blair for crimes against humanity. Malarky is believing Bushie ever had winning in mind. Continuous war is all he ever wanted.

Malarkey! Your proposed solution is not a solution of the problem: helping the Iraqi people and their government defend themselves against the suicidal mass murderers in their midsts.

Besides, Bush and Blair did not commit crimes against humanity when they authorized efforts to help the Iraqi people and their government defend themselves against the suicidal mass murderers in their midsts.

This is worse than malarkey--this is a p^6 = pathetic paranoid's pernicious puddle of putrid puke:
"Malarky is believing Bushie ever had winning in mind. Continuous war is all he ever wanted."

Bush may not be competent to successfully solve this problem, but he is honestly trying to solve it.
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 02:34 pm
3183655 -
We must win and succeed in Iraq, because we Americans will suffer significant losses of our freedoms, if we do not win and succeed in Iraq."
I disagree with your above observation.

" Sorry for our behaviour in your country with our faulty, commercial Intelligence information about the danger to our country thro our beheaded /embe3dded friend and foe Sadam.
We leave without any condition.
Make your people happy and uphold
decency
Honesty and democracy"
These are the words the world expect from the Americans.
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 02:58 pm
ican711nm wrote:
blueflame1 wrote:
ican, my solution begins with the prosecution of Bushie and Blair for crimes against humanity. Malarky is believing Bushie ever had winning in mind. Continuous war is all he ever wanted.

Malarkey! Your proposed solution is not a solution of the problem: helping the Iraqi people and their government defend themselves against the suicidal mass murderers in their midsts.

Besides, Bush and Blair did not commit crimes against humanity when they authorized efforts to help the Iraqi people and their government defend themselves against the suicidal mass murderers in their midsts.

This is worse than malarkey--this is a p^6 = pathetic paranoid's pernicious puddle of putrid puke:
"Malarky is believing Bushie ever had winning in mind. Continuous war is all he ever wanted."

Bush may not be competent to successfully solve this problem, but he is honestly trying to solve it.

I posted this on the American Conservatism thread but it is applicable here too:

http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/ca0312cd.jpg
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 03:24 pm
I had aired my views about this Iraq subject right from the start both in Abuzz and elsewhere.
I appeal to the brave, cultured, decent citizens of Iraq to chase away all rascals and criminals who had made your life Hell.
The country belongs to you and the criminals should run away from your country.
0 Replies

ican711nm

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 03:42 pm
Ramafuchs wrote:
3183655 -
We must win and succeed in Iraq, because we Americans will suffer significant losses of our freedoms, if we do not win and succeed in Iraq."
I disagree with your above observation....

WHY?
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 03:54 pm
Ican
With high regards and due respects
I beg you the reasons and rationality of this barbaric war..
Every humanbeing around the world knows that some of your compassionate comrades( sponsored by corporate conglomerates) had mad a banal mistake. Iraq war is your war and nothing to do with our innocence.The earliar the criminals( lock, stok and barrel) driven out of Iraq, the better

Your soup sipping moon-landing SUPERPOWER should rebuild the NO and other states( in USA) and should not arrogate to teach the whole world about DEMOCRACY.
Ask the NYT, WP about the percentage of eligible voters both in Afganisthan and Iraq and compare your country's statistics.
I beg your pardon for my faulty English
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 04:03 pm
A qualified Muslim has this.

Stuck in the Iraq Loop
We have achieved some security in Iraq. But we have not built a sustainable security architecture.
By Fareed Zakaria

"One year into the surge, five years into the war, those metrics have not improved. That's why American troops remain stuck "in the loop" in Iraq."
http://www.fareedzakaria.com/articles/articles.html
0 Replies

ican711nm

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 04:21 pm
Ramafuchs wrote:
A qualified Muslim has this.

Stuck in the Iraq Loop
We have achieved some security in Iraq. But we have not built a sustainable security architecture.
By Fareed Zakaria

"One year into the surge, five years into the war, those metrics have not improved. That's why American troops remain stuck "in the loop" in Iraq."
http://www.fareedzakaria.com/articles/articles.html

As I previously posted, those metrics have improved substantially. They just haven't improved enough. Achieving only SOME SECURITY for large numbers of the Iraq population is a whole lot better than achieving NO SECURITY for large numbers of the Iraq population. Quiting while making progress would be insane!
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 04:27 pm
Had you made a short trip after this barbaric war in Iraq Ican?
I had been there and I Know what the hell the life is there.
0 Replies

revel

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 06:58 pm
Quote:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/mcclatchy/20080408/wl_mcclatchy/2903213
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 07:27 pm
ican, malarky is staying the course. You wanna pacify Iraqis then rebuild the infrastructure we destroyed. Hospitals, schools, roads. Restore electricity and purify the water. Stop arming the people who are killing our troops and innocent Iraqis. Above all apologize for Bushie's needless war. Apologize for sicing Saddam on the Iraqis in the first place and for selling him WMD and for goading him into using that WMD. Promise never to do these things again. Promise to work for good for a change. Let go our evil ways. Arrest Bushie and charge hin with crimes against humanity.
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 07:35 pm
Blueflame
Kindly clarify my views..
According to WP, NYT, CSM, Iraq had a democractic government.
Is USA's citizens brave enough= read educated enough
to stay for 2 hours to make use of their choice.?
I am cock/quite sure that Democracy is a foreign product that should be imported from Afganisthan and Iraq.
Amen
Rama
0 Replies

ican711nm

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 08:32 pm
blueflame 1, ... I want to help the Iraqis be free of suicidal mass murderers, AND THEN help them rebuild their destroyed infrastructure: hospitals, schools, roads, water ways, electrical systems and drinking water systems throughout Iraq.
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 08:43 pm
Ican
Please forbear/excuse me.
Individual emotions are irrelevant.
Institutionalized barbarism prevails.
Both Blueflame and my poor self will never sleep until the the criminals are out of the lime light.
Rama
0 Replies

ican711nm

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 09:02 pm
Ramafuchs wrote:
Ican
Please forbear/excuse me.
Individual emotions are irrelevant.
Institutionalized barbarism prevails.
Both Blueflame and my poor self will never sleep until the the criminals are out of the lime light.
Rama

You're excused!

You'll have a short wait, but be prepared for a new set of criminals to replace the old ones in the lime light.
0 Replies

revel

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2008 06:08 am
Quote:
During this afternoon's Senate Foreign Relations Committee hearing, Sen. Joe Biden (D-DE) forced Ambassador Ryan Crocker to acknowledge that al Qaeda in the Afghanistan/Pakistan region poses a larger threat than al Qaeda in Iraq:

SEN. BIDEN: Mr. Ambassador, is Al Qaeda a greater threat to US interests in Iraq, or in the Afghan-Pakistan border region? … Which would you pick, Mr. Ambassador?

AMB. CROCKER: I would therefore pick Al Qaeda in the Pakistan-Afghanistan border area.

Watch it:
0 Replies

hamburger

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2008 09:21 am
(following revel's entry)

after his return from the bucharest NATO conference , canada's minister of defence , peter mackay , gave on open line interview two days ago .
he was asked what the major obstacle to a canadian/ NATO success in afghanistan is . he admitted , somewhat sheepishly , that it was the continuos influx of fighters crossing the border from pakistan into afgahanistan .

it reminded me of a houseowner fixing the ceiling , when after a rainstorm water is dripping from the ceiling .
so he fixes the ceiling , it rains again , more water drips from the ceiling , he fixes the ceiling , it rains again ... ... wouldn't it be more useful to fix the roof FIRST to stop the rain from entering through the roof in the first place ???
probably too simple a suggestion .
hbg
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2008 10:51 am
Quote:
Some of Menendez's figures are downright infuriating. This is what $25 billion has gotten us:

- 43% of population lives in absolute poverty
- prior to war 19% of children suffered malnutrition; today 28%
- last year 75% elementary-aged kids went to school; now 30%
- prior to war 50% lacked access to clean water; now 70%
- only 50 of 142 primary health care centes are open to public

http://www.crooksandliars.com/
0 Replies

ican711nm

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2008 01:24 pm
revel wrote:
Quote:
During this afternoon's Senate Foreign Relations Committee hearing, Sen. Joe Biden (D-DE) forced Ambassador Ryan Crocker to acknowledge that al Qaeda in the Afghanistan/Pakistan region poses a larger threat than al Qaeda in Iraq:

SEN. BIDEN: Mr. Ambassador, is Al Qaeda a greater threat to US interests in Iraq, or in the Afghan-Pakistan border region? … Which would you pick, Mr. Ambassador?

AMB. CROCKER: I would therefore pick Al Qaeda in the Pakistan-Afghanistan border area.

Watch it:

Of course, the al-Qaeda suicidal mass murderers in the Afghanistan-Pakistaan area are now the greater threat, since the surge has driven so many of them out of Iraq, or killed so many of them in Iraq.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2008 01:26 pm
ican711nm wrote:
revel wrote:
Quote:

Watch it:

Of course, the al-Qaeda suicidal mass murderers in the Afghanistan-Pakistaan area are now the greater threat, since the surge has driven so many of them out of Iraq, or killed so many of them in Iraq.

It was ALWAYS the greater threat. Always. There's no evidence that the 'surge' has contributed to this status at all - only empty assertions.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies