IT'S TIME FOR UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE

okie

Reply Mon 17 Aug, 2009 04:50 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Maybe Karl Rove might be in the same league.

Karl Rove is a nice guy, actually, just astute politically, but not ruthless at all. Not comparable to emanuel at all. And Cheney also a good guy.
spendius

Reply Mon 17 Aug, 2009 04:51 pm
@cicerone imposter,
That's what I have been telling you all along ci. Your universal ignorance, in which you must participate for logical coherence, relates to the "how". You are arguing about the "why" like people who are arguing about whether to cross the river who have no way of crossing it.
0 Replies

okie

Reply Mon 17 Aug, 2009 04:51 pm
@spendius,
spendius wrote:

I thought it made kicky rather difficult to assess actually ci. It is hard to say whether he is scared of okie or one of his backers. That about Mr Obama wanting to rape your parents is a bit far fetched I should think. I suspect irony.

Your suspicions on irony are probably very justified, lots of irony. kicky has never made much sense on much of anything.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 17 Aug, 2009 05:39 pm
@okie,
Actually, kicky makes a whole lot more sense than you ever did, okie. This is proven by all the challenges you have had over the years by almost everybody not associated by the extreme right, MACs, or conservatives.
mysteryman

Reply Mon 17 Aug, 2009 06:56 pm
@kickycan,
Your description of Obama is a slight exageration, dont you think?

After all...
Quote:
According to this douche bag, Obama eats babies, hates white people, wants to rape your parents, and is running a terrorist ring with other muslims just like him.

Now, can you actually support and back up these statements with some of Okies actual statements?
djjd62

Reply Mon 17 Aug, 2009 07:10 pm
@okie,
okie wrote:
Karl Rove is a nice guy, actually, just astute politically, but not ruthless at all. Not comparable to emanuel at all. And Cheney also a good guy.

but all the people you mention are politicians, regardless of political affiliation, the fact that they are politicians labels them unconscionable scumbag pricks

roger

Reply Mon 17 Aug, 2009 07:11 pm
@djjd62,
Well, enough that the rest are under suspicion.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 17 Aug, 2009 07:20 pm
@djjd62,
okie claims Karl Rove is astute in politics; that's the reason why GWBush came out of the white house with one of the lowest approval ratings of any president.

Astute? ROFL
okie

Reply Mon 17 Aug, 2009 08:50 pm
@cicerone imposter,
The reason Bush's approval ratings were down is because the main stream press spun everything against him for many years, and not many politicians can survive that kind of press. If they applied the same treatment to Obama, his approval ratings would be 40% or less already, and they are already down alot anyway, close to 50%.
okie

Reply Mon 17 Aug, 2009 08:54 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Actually, kicky makes a whole lot more sense than you ever did, okie. This is proven by all the challenges you have had over the years by almost everybody not associated by the extreme right, MACs, or conservatives.

Liberals challenge every conservative on this forum, ci. It comes with the territory, but I base my opinions on what I believe, not what liberals believe, and I thought thats what a debate forum was for, to challenge each other. I can handle that. What I do not care for are below the belt comments, that comes from people with not much character, so their opinions mean even less as far as I am concerned. We should all be decent, regardless of our political beliefs.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 17 Aug, 2009 08:57 pm
@okie,
It wasn't the press; it was Bush who took the actions that the press reported. Show us any article where the press lied about Bush?

Obama's rating "down alot - close to 50%" shows you don't understand presidential history. That's still one of the highest ratings for any contemporary president.

Your "down alot" isn't really down alot; his rating is still tops based on history.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 17 Aug, 2009 08:59 pm
@okie,
What "you believe" have been way off the mark in consistency, outside resource, and common sense. These issues have been brought forward against your opinions that you conveniently ignore.
0 Replies

okie

Reply Mon 17 Aug, 2009 09:11 pm
@cicerone imposter,
This thread is about health care, but even with all the favorable press for Obama, his ratings I think are about the same as Bush's this far into his presidency. Obama's ratings for how far he is into his term is not outstanding at all. I don't feel like looking it up, but that is my recollection of it.

When you discuss the press lying, I don't feel like going off on that tangent, a long ways, but it is pretty obvious the press can merely insinuate and concentrate on certain stories, use language that implies various things, and they can report without informing of the proper context.

Hurricane Katrina I think was a good example, it was the Louisiana governor and mayor of New Orleans that were 95% to blame, but the spin did not report all of that. Anybody with common sense however could figure out who was responsible for what. In the first place, FEMA is not responsible for evacuating New Orleans, they are responsible for fixing things after disasters occur, I could go on about that, but it was actually Bush that finally called the governor, even though it was not his responsibility, and told her to evacuate the city. She was too stupid to know what to do.

There are many many examples, ci, but what it boils down to is opinion on how all the issues played out and who did what and how. Admit that you don't like Bush, the press despised him, but I liked him okay, although I do not at all agree with some of his policies. In contrast, you must like Obama, I do not, I think he is a fraud and a cheap Chicago policitian with no experience, none. So you will defend him, the press defends him, I look for things he has screwed up and is screwing up, and there are plenty, most of which is not adequately reported, but if it was, his approval ratings would tank completely. I find it encouraging that they are quite a bit anyway, without the main press reporting the sleeze. Thanks to conservative pundits that at least provide some balance, otherwise the country would be lost.
Debra Law

Reply Mon 17 Aug, 2009 10:39 pm
@mysteryman,
mysteryman wrote:

Your description of Obama is a slight exageration, dont you think?

After all...
Quote:
According to this douche bag, Obama eats babies, hates white people, wants to rape your parents, and is running a terrorist ring with other muslims just like him.

Now, can you actually support and back up these statements with some of Okies actual statements?

Pay attention, mm:

Quote:

Source

0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Mon 17 Aug, 2009 10:48 pm
@okie,
okie wrote:
Thanks to conservative pundits that at least provide some balance, otherwise the country would be lost.

You're an ardent disciple of Glenn Beck. You parrot everything he says in your posts. Glenn Beck says Barack Obama is a racist. Your conservative pundit idol is an UNbalanced sleezebag who prostitutes his lying mouth for money.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 17 Aug, 2009 10:49 pm
@okie,
okie Your recollection on most things are faulty. If you don't have a definite recollection on anything, it's just a matter of doing a simple Google search.

If you take that simple step before you post, you'll gain more credibility on these threads.

0 Replies

okie

Reply Mon 17 Aug, 2009 11:03 pm
@Debra Law,
Debra Law wrote:

okie wrote:
Thanks to conservative pundits that at least provide some balance, otherwise the country would be lost.

You're an ardent disciple of Glenn Beck. You parrot everything he says in your posts. Glenn Beck says Barack Obama is a racist. Your conservative pundit idol is an UNbalanced sleezebag who prostitutes his lying mouth for money.

Debra, you totally misunderstand me. I am no disciple of Glen Beck. I do listen or watch Beck occasionally, not all the time. I usually agree with him, not always, but he has good stuff most of the time. You say Beck claims Obama is a racist, I have never heard him say so, so I don't know the context, but this I do know, as you should know, that Obama was a convert of and member of a church for many years, which was pastored by Jeremiah Wright, and this church's entire foundational belief was on something called Black Liberation Theology, which I do think is definitely racist doctrine. Look, I don't know everything about Obama, all I can do is judge him by what he has done, and that is a pretty big indicator of his religion and politics. Additionally, Wright railed against whites and Jews, and so forth, so what conclusion are we to draw from that?

So as usual, I dispelled your accusations pronto, using indisputable facts, no problem, it gets tiring to have to do that, Debra.
okie

Reply Mon 17 Aug, 2009 11:27 pm
@okie,
Hey Debra, since you hate Beck, watch this video and chew on it for a while. But if its true, which I think it is, it aint purty, Debra, your guy Obama is a nothing more than a "community organizer" practicing Chicago thuggery politics as president.
Debra Law

Reply Tue 18 Aug, 2009 02:34 pm
@okie,
okie wrote:

Debra Law wrote:

okie wrote:

Debra, you totally misunderstand me. I am no disciple of Glen Beck. I do listen or watch Beck occasionally, not all the time. I usually agree with him, not always, but he has good stuff most of the time. You say Beck claims Obama is a racist, I have never heard him say so, so I don't know the context, but this I do know, as you should know, that Obama was a convert of and member of a church for many years, which was pastored by Jeremiah Wright, and this church's entire foundational belief was on something called Black Liberation Theology, which I do think is definitely racist doctrine. Look, I don't know everything about Obama, all I can do is judge him by what he has done, and that is a pretty big indicator of his religion and politics. Additionally, Wright railed against whites and Jews, and so forth, so what conclusion are we to draw from that?

So as usual, I dispelled your accusations pronto, using indisputable facts, no problem, it gets tiring to have to do that, Debra.

I have addressed your past rantings and posted youtube clips of Glenn Beck to establish that you're repeating his racist diatribes. I posted the specific clip where he calls Obama a racist. If you usually address my posts "pronto," then your allegation that you never heard Beck call Obama a racist is a lie.

You have paid tribute to him as a "conservative pundit" who has rescued this country from the evil leftists with his alleged "balanced" views. Your attempt to now distance yourself from Glenn Beck is wholly unconvincing. And again, you're parroting Glenn Beck and you're calling Obama a racist.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Tue 18 Aug, 2009 02:41 pm
@Debra Law,
Post # 3,731,806

Debra Law wrote:

okie wrote:

To better understand what Obama is doing with his policies, including the health care push, read Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals, which were used by Community Organizers, so Obama is well schooled there I think. He is using all of them, but pay attention to Numbers 10 and 12.....

GLENN BECK says that Obama Is Just Like Saul Alinsky

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khOPxF66lXE[/youtube]

Okie: You're swallowing and regurgitating Glenn Beck, as usual. You're one of those people on the lunatic fringe who have so much empty space in their heads that they fill it by watching FOX 24/7. You worship the worst person in the world. He profits from your frothing appetite for his hate-mongering kool-ade.

0 Replies