Was he attracted to me?

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 17 Jan, 2007 07:29 pm
Perhaps I will tag along and we can have a threesome?
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Wed 17 Jan, 2007 07:36 pm
what's this 'perhaps' crap?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 17 Jan, 2007 11:12 pm
You, waterdrops. Chai was challenging you, but you got quite killerlike, specifically to her, on at least one post. Not charming, not sweet. Things like hoping she would burn. (not good argument). But also earlier, your complete dismissal of someone for not being as pretty as you (sorry, but so very stupid).

And - before that. all bossy about what any of us would be allowed by you to say back to you.

Mostly we forgive you, for being four.

I do agree with nimh on giving people newly posting here room, and I still think you are bright.
0 Replies

waterdrops9

Reply Thu 18 Jan, 2007 12:21 pm
I'm sorry for being harsh. At first I thought Chai was being mean and I thought she was insulting my intelligence. Now you say she's just challenging me. I've become bitter from so much abuse and harsh treatment in my offline life.

Too much disappointment and hurt in my life has sometimes caused me to feel troubled enough to pray for the opposite of what I want. When these prayers come true I feel crucified!
0 Replies