• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,412 • Replies: 63
No top replies

kitchenpete

Reply Thu 11 Jan, 2007 03:51 pm
Welcome to a2k.

It's hard to tell for certain - it always is - but it sounds as if he may find you attractive.

I hope you have a good time at school and wish you the best with your new space. Any friends, whether they find you attractive or not, could be a bonus.

Good luck.

KP
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 11 Jan, 2007 03:55 pm
Interesting.
0 Replies

waterdrops9

Reply Thu 11 Jan, 2007 06:37 pm
He's 15 and I'm 18 by the way
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 11 Jan, 2007 06:47 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
Interesting.

Very.

now I'm going to write in my journal that you said "interesting" and I said "very". Then I'll come back to see if you wrote anything else. Then I'll try to figure out if you were saying something else because you were really talking to me.

I wonder if you're going to try to figure out if I was talking to you when I said "very"
0 Replies

waterdrops9

Reply Sun 14 Jan, 2007 12:44 pm
What's interesting about it?
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Sun 14 Jan, 2007 02:09 pm
Before I sat down at my computer-- which is in the office of my house-- I went to the kitchen and got a glass of cold water. Not ice cold water because that would be too cold. The water I got was cool and just the right temperature. I got it in a glass. Not a fancy glass, though. Just an ordinary water glass.

Once I got my water, I returned to my office and sat down and began to read. It was fascinating. Does he like her? And who is CheChe? Is CheChe really less beautiful? And why is Slappy finding this interesting? Why would Chai add "very"? Was Chai really addressing Slappy?

I took a sip of water from my water glass and began to type....
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sun 14 Jan, 2007 02:22 pm
waterdrops9 wrote:
What's interesting about it?

You don't think your post was interesting? I did. I'm wondering why you posted it if you didn't think it was interesting. I did. Right now I'm thinking more about blacksmith. when he was just talking he mentioned my name. so I wonder if he did that because he likes me. But he said slappys name to so maybe he's trying to tell me that slappy does like me. maybe slappy read what I wrote but was shy and afraid to see me because he likes me. so instead he went to blacksmith and told blacksmith that he likes me. blacksmith? did slappy do that? if he did let me know really quick. if he didn't do that, do you think he likes me? do you think maybe he is afraid to come back and say anything else to me? Did you get your water from the tap, or did you have a bottle of water on your counter?
0 Replies

chris badmittons

Reply Sun 14 Jan, 2007 02:47 pm
wow, you don't skimp on details Shocked what did you have for breakfast the day he said "guapa" or whatever? seriously, are you really 18? you sound like my 11 year old sister "...and than, he said 'hi' to me!(sigh) do you think he like, likes me?"

jeez...
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Sun 14 Jan, 2007 02:55 pm
Aw, now don't be mean. My journal from when I was around that age sounded a lot like that (thank God the internets wasn't available to me...*ahem*). You know, Mr Badmittons, you don't have to comment on things you think are stupid, and if you're going to bother with that, a2k is going to keep you VERY busy... :wink:
0 Replies

kitchenpete

Reply Sun 14 Jan, 2007 03:39 pm
Chai

That's a brilliant post. You're a natural mimic!

Waterdrops

Your post is not exactly easy to read as it's such a mass of information in one huge paragraph but it does contain the elements of a great first page of a book - the questions are piling up behind each comment you make.

Why boarding school in Asia? Where were you before? Who are the characters you mention? How old are all these people? What cultural barriers are they facing? What does the house look like? Is it much warmer than where I am reading? etc. etc.

Tell us more and we can come back with more commentary on what you are facing. You'll see that people on other "R&M" threads have some pretty major problems to deal with and we all like something light and romantic sometimes. Being a teenager is never easy - most of us went through it some time ago - and sharing experience with those who have all the questions to ask but no one on hand to ask them to is one of the great benefits oft his forum.

Give us page 2 of the book. Go on.

KP Very Happy
0 Replies

waterdrops9

Reply Sun 14 Jan, 2007 04:33 pm
Sarcasm and ridicule
You people don't have to be so sarcastic and you don't have to mock me or others when you post. My question has nothing to do with CheChe- I was just wondering if he was attracted to me when he said, "You look really beautiful if you put flowers in your hair." Maybe he just said that casually without much thought. Maybe it doesn't mean he was attracted to me. And I know when someone says "hi" it doesn't mean they're attracted. It just means they're friendly. I was just wondering about his one comment alone saying, "You'd look really beautiful if you put flowers in your hair." People- PLEASE- don't be a$$holes.

I didn't like it when I asked Ed (I'm not attracted to him by the way. he's just a friend)"who's more beautiful- me or CheChe or equal?" and he said, "It's equal" because I don't want to be equal with CheChe in looks. I don't think CheChe is good-looking. I was furious when he said that. (You people can laugh at me but keep it to yourselves.)
I asked Ed, "Who's more beautiful- the stupid Filippino models or CheChe or equal?" and he answered, "The models ofcourse!" I hate those models because if he says they're more beautiful than CheChe then they must be more beautiful than me then. I hate women who are more beautiful than me. (I'm not 18 by the way. I lied. I'm really 15.) Also I was furious when someone asked me, "Who's more beautiful- you or CheChe?" because she wouldn't be asking that if I'm better-looking than CheChe.

By the way I moved away from that boarding school last October. I live 2 hours away in another place now. I was in that school for just one semester-(from June to October) I told my neighbor the story and she suggests I write a letter to the boy. I'm not brave enough to do this though- should I do this? (Please no sarcasm or ridicule. I've dealt with enough a$$holes offline)
0 Replies

waterdrops9

Reply Sun 14 Jan, 2007 04:57 pm
Kitchenpete I just read your post. I will answer your questions in my next post. For now I just have to sit down and think this through.
0 Replies

kitchenpete

Reply Sun 14 Jan, 2007 05:37 pm
OK - look at how many posts badmittens has, then look at the number of the posts of the more positive respondents and ignore the bad.

You being 15 makes more sense. Don't take that as an insult but in the next 3 years you will develop a better sense for who's attracted to you.

As the man asked above, though, who is CheChe - googling gives me too many options so I don't know the point of comparison. Help us - is it our age or geography which means we don't understand?

KP
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Sun 14 Jan, 2007 05:43 pm
Waterdrops,

Will you be going back to the Philippines?

I like your neighbour's idea. You like the boy, so why not write him a letter to keep in touch.
I'm guessing you have family or someone in P?

And about the 'flowers in your hair would look beautiful'. I think that was his way of saying he thinks you are good-looking, and that he thinks that flowers in your hair would look beautiful!

Seriously, try not to analyze. Boys usually just say whatever is in their heads at the moment.

And finally: I've never seen you but I'm betting you are good-looking as you. So try not worry about models or what other people may think as far as who is better looking to them that day.
You are cute no matter what one boy says or doesn't say. Believe it.

By the way, that little kid Dave sounds adorable. Smile Odd name, though.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Sun 14 Jan, 2007 07:32 pm
flushd, you're so NICE and everyone else here is so MEAN to mock waterdrops and not provide a serious answer.

My advice would depend on whether she was 15 or 18 and if he was 15 or 18... I mean, is she going after jailbait? Or is he? Or are they both 15 and living in diff. areas or both 18 and planning to hook up?

So many questions. sigh.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 14 Jan, 2007 08:07 pm
waterdrops9 wrote:
The boy was playing with leaves he took from a bush and he was constructing something with it.

I think I know what he was constructing. I know this may sound crazy, waterdrops, but during the construction phase did he look at you out of the corner of his eye and have his tongue extend from his mouth as if he were really concentrating?

And did the construction project, as it unfolded before your wondering eyes, begin to take the image of Terrploxicon, the ancient Aztec warrior?

Because that means he wants to have sex with you, waterdrops.

A crude, barbaric ritual, but highly effective, from what I've heard, and I suspect you will soon be writhing beneath this leaf-constructing native boy.

Good luck.

And... don't forget protection.
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Sun 14 Jan, 2007 09:27 pm
And that's coming from a man who has constructed many a Terrploxican in his day.

Indeed, he's got a barn full!
0 Replies

Captain Irrelevant

Reply Sun 14 Jan, 2007 10:49 pm
Out of the mouths of babes, and the decrepit, comes semi-digested pabulum.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Sun 14 Jan, 2007 10:54 pm
Pabulum:
n.
1. A substance that gives nourishment; food.
2. Insipid intellectual nourishment: "TV . . . gobbled up comedy material and spat it out as pabulum" Richard Corliss.
0 Replies