Was he attracted to me?

Captain Irrelevant

Reply Sun 14 Jan, 2007 10:58 pm
dadpad wrote:
Pabulum:
n.
1. A substance that gives nourishment; food.
2. Insipid intellectual nourishment: "TV . . . gobbled up comedy material and spat it out as pabulum" Richard Corliss.

I think I made my point.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 15 Jan, 2007 12:15 am
blacksmithn came up to me one day and asked "Who is more beautiful, Gus, Chai or Cheche?"

"Cheche Guevera? Why Chai is much better looking than that revolutionary."

"No, Gus, Cheche is a woman, or girl, who waterdrops uses as a barometer to judge her own perceived beauty."

"Oh... that one. I'll still go with Chai. If I didn't, she would probably kick my ass or say nasty crap about me on the board. Chai is going to be around for a long time, while waterdrops is merely a firefly -- one brief flash... and she's gone. So, yeah, I'll go with Chai."

"Ok, Gus, thanks for your opinion."

"No problem, blacksmithn. Say, you finish those horseshoes for me yet?"
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Mon 15 Jan, 2007 12:28 am
Waterdrops9; it does sound like the boy was attracted to you. I don't think the average 15 year old would suggest you'd look pretty with flowers in your hair, were that not the case.

You would do good by yourself and the readers of your posts if you'd use paragraphs to make your points. Try to ignore the people who'd rather ridicule than understand your posts. Rest assured, they look at least as childish as your writing, and aren't worth getting bent out of shape about.

I'll never understand would-be bullies who get off on flaming children. Fools really, who live in glass houses made of the thinnest glass. Idea
0 Replies

waterdrops9

Reply Mon 15 Jan, 2007 12:36 am
Chai wears men's underwear- Hanes briefs. Nasty!

I will post a paragraph explaining the entire situation with this boy in a moment.
0 Replies

waterdrops9

Reply Mon 15 Jan, 2007 01:19 am
more details
The boy is adopted by a couple who works for Sulads- a missionary program which educates the wild people in the mountains. (It's a Seventh Day Adventist school with an elementary school, college, and high school) They lived next door to the house I stayed in the village last semester.

Yes I have relatives in the Philippines. I'm currently staying in the city about two hours away from the boarding school I was at. My mother purchased a house there. I'm not in school for the semester. Maybe I should have said, "Why don't you take flowers from the bush, put them in my hair, and let's see if you're right?" while he was with me last October. I would like to see his reaction.

CheChe isn't an important part of my original question. She was a working student who was hired to do chores and errands in the village house I stayed in. She doesn't have the money to pay for her college tuition so she has to work before going to school. She was also appointed to accompany me when I walked in campus because I was new. I wasn't allowed to walk alone until during the last few months I was there. I only mentioned CheChe in the first paragraph I wrote because I wanted to write what was in my conversation with this boy before he said his big line. CheChe isn't good-looking and it's an insult if some people say I'm equal to her because her face isn't even proportionate. Well enough talk about CheChe.

What more would you like to know?
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Mon 15 Jan, 2007 01:48 am
This boy deserves someone with a less high opinion of herself. He is kind and well mannered you would do well to emulate him. Particularily in relation to those less fortunate than yourself.

I know it is not a good idea to make up my mind about someone over the internet, based on a few lines, however your posts make me believe you are quite self centered.

Possibly this is because you are yet young and you will grow out of it.

Quote:
Was he attracted to me

Real answer: possibly/possibly not. He was being polite, gentle and caring about your feelings. The only way you will ever know is if you ask him.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Mon 15 Jan, 2007 08:18 am
waterdrops9 wrote:
Chai wears men's underwear- Hanes briefs. Nasty!

I will post a paragraph explaining the entire situation with this boy in a moment.

How did you know?!

They really are much more comfortable, and Hanes is often on sale. The waist band is actually much softer than most womens underwear, so it doesn't bind and leave welts between my rolls of fat. It used to be when I'd wear womens underwear I have to adjust it between rolls 3 and 4 at least twice a day, and if I was particularly bloated, I had to alternate between rolls 2 and 5. Taking it up to roll five really didn't help and that put it in the same crease as my bra, and gave me a wedgie at the same time.

waterdrops, your intuitively knowing that about me somehow makes me feel very close to you.

Since I consider you a friend, I do need to warn you about gus. I'll say no more, a nod's as good as a wink to a blind man.
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Mon 15 Jan, 2007 09:09 am
I guess CheChe isn't your friend, eh.

To tell you the truth waterdrops, your thread mainly interested me because I wanna go to the Philippines. And to hear the experience from you is interesting to me. Cool life ya got there. Smile

And I don't believe Chai about the rolls. She's got a rowing machine now. Frankly, I'm a little afraid of that lean mean machine. heh.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Mon 15 Jan, 2007 06:25 pm
flushd - are you a Canuck or a mouse? Buck up, for Heaven's Sake and don't let the good side down!
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Mon 15 Jan, 2007 07:11 pm
OCCOM BILL wrote:
Rest assured, they look at least as childish as your writing, Idea

Big talk from a guy wearing cow excretions on his head and likes to talk about boobing.

gimme a break, no one's bullying anyone. The outside worlds no place for hot house flowers. You actually think this is some delicate young thing? Rolling Eyes

So waterdrops, are you ever going back to the phill. for school? If you're not, what diff does it make?

It's just a guy who thought you were cute, move on.
15 year old boys think every girl is cute.
0 Replies

chris badmittons

Reply Mon 15 Jan, 2007 07:18 pm
dadpad wrote:
This boy deserves someone with a less high opinion of herself. He is kind and well mannered you would do well to emulate him. Particularily in relation to those less fortunate than yourself.

I know it is not a good idea to make up my mind about someone over the internet, based on a few lines, however your posts make me believe you are quite self centered.

Possibly this is because you are yet young and you will grow out of it.

Quote:
Was he attracted to me

Real answer: possibly/possibly not. He was being polite, gentle and caring about your feelings. The only way you will ever know is if you ask him.
i totaly agree. you should also be nicer to cheche.
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Mon 15 Jan, 2007 07:24 pm
Re: Sarcasm and ridicule
chris badmittons wrote:
you should also be nicer to cheche.

Right on.

And by the way, this:
waterdrops9 wrote:
You people don't have to be so sarcastic and you don't have to mock me or others when you post. [. . .] People- PLEASE- don't be a$$holes.

is pretty rich coming from someone who also says this:
waterdrops9 wrote:
I hate women who are more beautiful than me.

Sorry duckie, but I'm not too concerned with being gentle to someone who says something that bitchy...Jeez.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Mon 15 Jan, 2007 07:30 pm
Sorry Gus... but perhaps you can you tell me what kind of an idiot gets off on flaming children? Does anyone know what kind of idiot that might be? How mentally deficient, how low must your own self esteem be, before you can no longer see that flaming children makes you look like a damn fool? Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Mon 15 Jan, 2007 07:32 pm
Hahahaha! I LOVE being disguised as Gus!! I'm going to make more evil comments and make Gus the most hated a2ker EVER!!!!
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Mon 15 Jan, 2007 07:38 pm
jeez, your little kitty paws are too fast for me cypher.

bill, you're so concerned about telling others how they should behave, you totally didn't even realize you were calling cyphercat (the pookie of A2K) an idiot, a fool, and someone mentally deficient with low self esteem.

durrrrr...duh duh duh.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Mon 15 Jan, 2007 07:46 pm
Chai wrote:
jeez, your little kitty paws are too fast for me cypher.

bill, you're so concerned about telling others how they should behave, you totally didn't even realize you were calling cyphercat (the pookie of A2K) an idiot, a fool, and someone mentally deficient with low self esteem.

durrrrr...duh duh duh.
Laughing As if I required more evidence...
Guess again, Chai. My comments were not directed at Cyphercat or Gus. I assure you Gus would have been sharp enough to know who I'm referring to.
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Mon 15 Jan, 2007 07:47 pm
Yeah! It only takes like two seconds for Gus to transform back to my little fuzzy pummy ummy umpkin face-- Bill must've gone into defend-the-wittle-darling mode fast! :wink:

Anyway, I don't think that was "flaming"-- I'm just saying that a 15-year-old is old enough to know that by saying "I hate anyone better looking than me," she's being blunt and abrasive. She is smart enough to be aware that in saying something like that, she's not exactly being pleasant or likeable, and I don't think her feelings need to be coddled in return. She's asking for bluntness by being like that, yet scolding others for not sounding nice enough to her-- pointing that out to her isn't some cruel thing to do.

But I will also point out that I wasn't one of the people who'd been saying anything mean about this whole deal-- I actually said that I'd have written something just like that when I was a teenager (referring to the original post). I'm just pointing out that she'd better rethink her own tone if she wants to be talked to gently.
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Mon 15 Jan, 2007 07:49 pm
OCCOM BILL wrote:

My comments were not directed at Cyphercat or Gus. I assure you Gus would have been sharp enough to know who I'm referring to.

Hah?
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Mon 15 Jan, 2007 07:51 pm
Sorry, but I don't speak obtuse.

more evidence of what?

If you mean childish, well nyah, nyah, nyah, see if I care Mr. "girls find me so attractive they rub their breasts up against me" Man.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Mon 15 Jan, 2007 07:59 pm
Laughing See that's better, funny even... and since I'm not a child like your last two victims; it's perfectly OK.
0 Replies