C-130 Gunship Fires On Al Qaeda

Reply Mon 8 Jan, 2007 09:33 pm
In Somalia. Casualties on the ground.
Fox News
In 1999 when when we lost 19 US Army soldiers (Blackhawk Down) killed by some weed sucking, glazed eyed, tongue sucking terrorists & did nothing about it, has now been somewhat avenged. It was believed that some of the terrorists responsible for the bombings of US Embassies in East Africa was hiding out in Somalia, hopefully they have been taken care of now. OBL said after the Mogadishu killings of the 19 soldiers & we sat on our collective asses, "America is a paper tiger".
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 4,244 • Replies: 88
No top replies

NickFun

Reply Mon 8 Jan, 2007 09:43 pm
Re: C-130 Gunship Fires On Al Qaeda
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Fox News
In 1999 when when we lost 19 US Army soldiers (Blackhawk Down) killed by some weed sucking, glazed eyed, tongue sucking terrorists & did nothing about it, has now been somewhat avenged. It was believed that some of the terrorists responsible for the bombings of US Embassies in East Africa was hiding out in Somalia, hopefully they have been taken care of now. OBL said after the Mogadishu killings of the 19 soldiers & we sat on our collective asses, "America is a paper tiger".

You're being a bit harsh there ClueLessMadam. I admit, I've sucked a few weeds in my day and I've certainly sucked my share of tongues and I'M no terrorist! Let's not discriminate based on what people suck! Let weed and tongue suckers enjoy their passions without the reference to terrorists! And I know plenty of people who are glazed eyed and not terrorists!
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Mon 8 Jan, 2007 09:51 pm
I hope we haven't attacked another wedding party.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Mon 8 Jan, 2007 09:52 pm
A weed sucking, glazed eyed, tongue sucking wedding party!
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Mon 8 Jan, 2007 10:01 pm
Is there any other kind?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 8 Jan, 2007 10:57 pm
This made me feel ill........ There I was having an enjoyable chat about the origins of single-cell life on earth with the sub-letter when I saw this news. It was a buzz-kill.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Mon 8 Jan, 2007 11:05 pm
Re: C-130 Gunship Fires On Al Qaeda
NickFun wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Fox News

You're being a bit harsh there ClueLessMadam. I admit, I've sucked a few weeds in my day and I've certainly sucked my share of tongues and I'M no terrorist! Let's not discriminate based on what people suck! Let weed and tongue suckers enjoy their passions without the reference to terrorists! And I know plenty of people who are glazed eyed and not terrorists!

What kind of weed do you suck on? Not the kind I'm talking about....cluless bhuddist.
0 Replies

MizunoMan

Reply Mon 8 Jan, 2007 11:15 pm

Best news I've heard yet this year.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Mon 8 Jan, 2007 11:28 pm
MizunoMan wrote:

Best news I've heard yet this year.

I hope we hear a lot more stories like this.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Tue 9 Jan, 2007 01:09 am
LoneStarMadam wrote:
LoneStarMadam vanishes without a trace.

I hope we hear a lot more stories like this.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 9 Jan, 2007 07:40 am
With the threats from Al Qaeda to start a similar insurgency in Somalia as they are doing in Iraq and Afghanistan, it's good to see something being done about it early. With the Ethiopian military routing the Somalia Islamists and warlords out of Mogadishu it should be like shooting fish in a barrel.

Despite what the losers on the left say here, it's a good move and good news.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 9 Jan, 2007 07:46 am
How could a military action against civilian killing terrorists make someone sick to their stomach?

AUGH!
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Tue 9 Jan, 2007 07:57 am
McGentrix wrote:
With the threats from Al Qaeda to start a similar insurgency in Somalia as they are doing in Iraq and Afghanistan, it's good to see something being done about it early. With the Ethiopian military routing the Somalia Islamists and warlords out of Mogadishu it should be like shooting fish in a barrel.

Despite what the losers on the left say here, it's a good move and good news.

Wait you mean to tell me that a hasty pull out doesn't solve terrorist issues? Why did we leave Somalia in the first place? Thats right Clinton was a pussy who sent soldiers to die under a UN peace keeping force and then didn't provide them with what they needed to get the job done. I'm happy we did pull out, that way we won't have to be fighting there.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 9 Jan, 2007 08:04 am
Quote:
The raids carried out by an AC-130 gunship hit two villages in Somalia's southernmost tip -- Badel and Aayo -- where the senior Al-Qaeda leader in East Africa and an Al-Qaeda operative wanted in the embassy bombings that killed 224 people were said to have taken refuge.

"Many people were killed and I think the terrorists were eliminated," Information Minister Ali Jama told AFP.

"Absolutely, a lot of people were killed," government spokesman Abdirahman Dinari told AFP. "So many dead people were lying in the area, we do not know who is who, but the raid was a success."
source
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 9 Jan, 2007 08:07 am
Baldimo wrote:
Why did we leave Somalia in the first place? Thats right Clinton was a pussy who sent soldiers to die under a UN peace keeping force and then didn't provide them with what they needed to get the job done. I'm happy we did pull out, that way we won't have to be fighting there.

Just a bit history and not how you want to see it:

The United Nations intervention in Somalia (code-named Operation Restore Hope) was a United Nations-sanctioned United States military operation from 9 December 1992 to 4 May 1993.

Quote:
In December 1992 as President George H. W. Bush was preparing to leave office, he proposed to help under the restriction that the US Combat troops would lead the operation. After the UN accepted this offer 25,000 US troops (mostly US Marines from I MEF) were deployed to Somalia and the mission was renamed to Operation Restore Hope and became UNOSOM II.

On May 4, 1993 the UN Operation in Somalia (UNOSOM II) assumed responsibility for operations. Operation Continue Hope provided support of UNOSOM II to establish a secure environment for humanitarian relief operations by providing personnel, logistical, communications, intelligence support, a quick reaction force, and other elements as required. Over 60 Army aircraft and approximately 1,000 aviation personnel operated in Somalia from 1992 to 1994.
source: wikipedia
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 9 Jan, 2007 08:27 am
nice timing too.... bombing at a time when he's about to make a speech that will escalate a war in a fashion that 75% of the people he is supposed to represent disagree with and don't want. His poll numbers are in the toilet with all but the most rabid mouth breathers and so he needs to do something to try and shore up his base of fanatics. How does he do that?

In the form of this attack on somalia he basically pulls out his dick and waves it around and the usual suspects gather around it hypnotized by it.

Nothing new here really.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Tue 9 Jan, 2007 08:39 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
nice timing too.... bombing at a time when he's about to make a speech that will escalate a war in a fashion that 75% of the people he is supposed to represent disagree with and don't want. His poll numbers are in the toilet with all but the most rabid mouth breathers and so he needs to do something to try and shore up his base of fanatics. How does he do that?

In the form of this attack on somalia he basically pulls out his dick and waves it around and the usual suspects gather around it hypnotized by it.

Nothing new here really.

You know that Somalia has been in the news as of late right? This isn't something that just Bush just pulled out of his a$$. We were there almost 15 years ago and now we are making moves there again.

The difference between Bush and Clinton was the fact that Clinton was doing nothing but getting head when he attacked Iraq in 98. Bush on the other hand has been making moves against terrorism since 9/11. That is 6 years of action verse no years against terrorism during the Clinton years.

I guess we won't be finding out what else Clinton did or didn't do during his years in office against terrorism because someone stole information and stuffed it down their pants. Who knows what was destroyed.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 9 Jan, 2007 08:45 am
for you Larry....get up and dance with glee now....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/stevetheq/clinton7nk.gif
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Tue 9 Jan, 2007 08:51 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
for you Larry....get up and dance with glee now....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/stevetheq/clinton7nk.gif

If she can get to him from there, then he must be well hung. I salute those who drag on the ground. It brings an all new meaning to dick in the dirt.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 9 Jan, 2007 08:57 am
and to think you called him a pussy Laughing
0 Replies