Kofi Annan Gives Farewell Speech

LoneStarMadam

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 07:31 am
squinney wrote:
I'd like to see some information to back up your claim that he is anti-America.

Read his speeches.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 07:38 am
LoneStarMadam wrote:
squinney wrote:

Read his speeches.

I have.

So, you can't back up your statement with examples?
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 07:39 am
Basically, we all know what Annan did to try to protect the children of Iraq, i.e. took the oil4food money meant to feed them and used it to line his own pockets with. Question is, what sort of similar program does he have now for the children of Darfur?
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 07:41 am
squinney wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
squinney wrote:

Read his speeches.

I have.

So, you can't back up your statement with examples?

I have, you must've missed 'em.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 07:43 am
gungasnake wrote:
Basically, we all know what Annan did to try to protect the children of Iraq, i.e. took the oil4food money meant to feed them and used it to line his own pockets with. Question is, what sort of similar program does he have now for the children of Darfur?

That would amount to starving the women & kids of Iraq, actually, it did do just that. I guess Saddams raping, killing, maimiing,wasn't enough torture for Kofi. Course he's shown much the same concern for Rawanda & Darfur.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 08:30 am
dyslexia wrote:
dyslexia wrote:
gungasnake wrote:
Kofi Annan shown with two of his aides:

http://images.andale.com/f2/101/112/15614845/click2enlarge/1082737607345_AmosAndyPhotoA.jpg
really stupid, even for gungasnake actually, beyond belief stupid.

This post should be repeated whenever gungasnake posts in the furture to remind everyone just how fuc*king stupid gunga is.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 09:02 am
gungasnake wrote:
Text of one of Hitler's speeches at the Sports Palace:

You didn't change your political attitude a lot from the time you stenographed enthusiatically that speech and now, it seems.
0 Replies

Borat Sister

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 02:28 pm
LoneStarMadam wrote:
I meant to ask blatham, have you seen Borats anus?

Borat not show anus to man. He only show anus to lady like you.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 02:40 pm
Borat Sister wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:

Not to me, I'm not interested.
It was blatham looking for a polaroid of your....
0 Replies

Borat Sister

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 02:57 pm
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Borat Sister wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:

Not to me, I'm not interested.
It was blatham looking for a polaroid of your....

No, you say wrong.

Blatherman not look for polar brother Borat anus.

He say you make post like polar brother Borat anus and other people here make post like great painter.

I say Blather wrong. He make insult brother Borat. I say Blather say sorry to Borat anus.

I say Borat anus ok. For anus. You make post ugly.
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 04:11 pm
LoneStarMadam wrote:
[
That would amount to starving the women & kids of Iraq, actually, it did do just that. I guess Saddams raping, killing, maimiing,wasn't enough torture for Kofi. Course he's shown much the same concern for Rawanda & Darfur.

Get your timelines right loser. Annan was appointed in 1996 - the Rwandan Genocide was 1994.

I think it's great the coalition of the willing went and stopped Saddam's raping, killing, maiming and torture. By doing it themselves.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 04:16 pm
hingehead wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
[

Get your timelines right loser. Annan was appointed in 1996 - the Rwandan Genocide was 1994.

I think it's great the coalition of the willing went and stopped Saddam's raping, killing, maiming and torture. By doing it themselves.

Loser? You support kofi annan with his history of pilfering & standing by watching slavery & genocide, stealing food from kids , his own blue hats raping & killing in the Congo, & i'm the loser? You're sick.
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 04:36 pm
LoneStarMadam wrote:
hingehead wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
[

Loser? You support kofi annan with his history of pilfering & standing by watching slavery & genocide, stealing food from kids , his own blue hats raping & killing in the Congo, & i'm the loser? You're sick.

Your ignorance astounds me. At least I can read a calendar, pumpkinhead.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 04:58 pm
hingehead wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
hingehead wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
[

Your ignorance astounds me. At least I can read a calendar, pumpkinhead.

Nothing about you astounds me, your display of hate of the people in the world that can't help themselves gives you away.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 05:07 pm
hingehead wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
[

Watch it asshole. A small group of soldiers doing something wrong doesn't equate to the whole group. A vast majority of troops over there have done nothing but their jobs and servered with honor. Can you say the same?
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 05:08 pm
LoneStarMadam wrote:

Nothing about you astounds me, your display of hate of the people in the world that can't help themselves gives you away.

Put your analyst on danger money, Lone Hand Masturbator. You have no idea what you are talking about.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 08:26 pm
hingehead wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:

Put your analyst on danger money, Lone Hand Masturbator. You have no idea what you are talking about.

You one of them peeping tommys, or lulus?
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 08:58 pm
Baldimo wrote:

Watch it ****. A small group of soldiers doing something wrong doesn't equate to the whole group. A vast majority of troops over there have done nothing but their jobs and servered with honor. Can you say the same?

As one **** to another, if you think I blame the troops for the Iraq invasion you really are just hearing what you want to hear, not what I'm saying.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 09:06 pm
You say such stupid things, nobody knows what you're saying, including you, Hedgehog
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 09:09 pm
Don't wear out your hand.
0 Replies