LoneStarMadam wrote:
dyslexia wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
dyslexia wrote:
dyslexia wrote:
dyslexia wrote:
gungasnake wrote:
Kofi Annan shown with two of his aides:

http://images.andale.com/f2/101/112/15614845/click2enlarge/1082737607345_AmosAndyPhotoA.jpg
really stupid, even for gungasnake actually, beyond belief stupid.

This post should be repeated whenever gungasnake posts in the furture to remind everyone just how fuc*king stupid gunga is.
In fact, this should be reposted everytime a republican conservative amkes any post about anything just to demonstrate the true nature of republican conservativism.

What does amkes mean, genius?

It means you are as much a racist bigot as gungasnake.

Ooooh, got yer knickers in a twist? lmao
Get used to it, I told you once that i can play nice & will IF, I also told you that i can kick mud with the best of them. My answer to your personal attack of me is this, you are juvenile, you sling crap & then when it comes back, you cry & whine.

I don't see anyone crying and whining... and what's your definition of "playing nice"? Making racist comments and then rude ones to people who call you on it?

Hmm, it has been a couple of days since I've paid any attention to your blathering, guess what, I like it like that. ta ta
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Mon 11 Dec, 2006 10:31 pm
I guess what I'd really like to say is that, far as I am concerned, Kofi Annan and the entire rest of the vermin who infest the UN facilities in NY are not welcome in my country and, if I had the power to do it, they'd all be leaving on the next garbage scow or tramp steamer headed in the general direction of their proper places. I mean, it isn't like we have any sort of a shortage of homegrown gangsters and criminals here.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Mon 11 Dec, 2006 11:16 pm
Headed in the general direction of their proper places
We have scows & tramp staemers headed to hell? Shocked
The US pays 25% to keep those despots here living large & under diplomatic immunity so they can set on their high horse & dictate to us?
Half these people didn't know what running water was until they came here.
Did Kofi ever even mention UN PIECE Takers raping & pillaging in that AFrican country that they were supposed to be helping? He stands up there today & scolds the US when he has Darfur still a raging hell hole, Rawanda was a killing field, saddam thumbed his nose at 17 UN resolutions,& at the same time killing & maiming his own people, a list of atrocities that went on under Kofis wannabe aristocratic nose for the 10 years he has been there, PLUS the food for oil scandel. Bunch of criminals!!
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Mon 11 Dec, 2006 11:40 pm
well then, it seems that gunga and LSM are a perfect match for each other. why not exchange phone numbers and take your conversations off the board? you wouldn't be bothered by any of us stupid lunatics, and we would frankly be a lot happier too.

ta ta indeed.
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Mon 11 Dec, 2006 11:42 pm
What a pair of twats.

I'm on the dagmar train. Woo woo.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 12:37 am
dagmaraka wrote:
well then, it seems that gunga and LSM are a perfect match for each other. why not exchange phone numbers and take your conversations off the board? you wouldn't be bothered by any of us stupid lunatics, and we would frankly be a lot happier too.

ta ta indeed.

A marriage made in hell, indeed.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 12:39 am
Mame wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
dyslexia wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
dyslexia wrote:
dyslexia wrote:
dyslexia wrote:
gungasnake wrote:

http://images.andale.com/f2/101/112/15614845/click2enlarge/1082737607345_AmosAndyPhotoA.jpg

This post should be repeated whenever gungasnake posts in the furture to remind everyone just how fuc*king stupid gunga is.
In fact, this should be reposted everytime a republican conservative amkes any post about anything just to demonstrate the true nature of republican conservativism.

Get used to it, I told you once that i can play nice & will IF, I also told you that i can kick mud with the best of them. My answer to your personal attack of me is this, you are juvenile, you sling crap & then when it comes back, you cry & whine.

I don't see anyone crying and whining... and what's your definition of "playing nice"? Making racist comments and then rude ones to people who call you on it?

In a word, yes.

On their really, really reasonable days.

On their bad ones, they can actually be a little offensive.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 12:44 am
Mame wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
dyslexia wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
dyslexia wrote:
dyslexia wrote:
dyslexia wrote:
gungasnake wrote:

In a word, yes.

On their really, really reasonable days.

On their bad ones, they can actually be a little offensive.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 06:09 am
In a rational world, when a guy like Kofi Annan wanted to get a look at NY City, he'd have to talk to his travel agent.

I'd assume that in the town Annan comes from, the travel agent and the witch doctor are probably the same guy.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 06:22 am
gungasnake wrote:
In a rational world, when a guy like Kofi Annan wanted to get a look at NY City, he'd have to talk to his travel agent.

Is that what US-diplomats do?

Ooops, sorry Embarrassed

I forgot that the CIA runs travel agencies.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 06:28 am
Lone Star Madam wrote:
Quote:
i can kick mud with the best of them

No, you can't. This is your most acute self-delusion and one formidable achievement in that. To begin with, you are far, far to dim to apprehend irony, too mean and poor of spirit to plot a graceful sentence, and so surprisingly uneducated that every embarrassing attempt at wit and insult we witness here from you is experienced by the rest of us like...wow, tough to dredge up an appropriate analogy...let's try this...imagine yourself at the Louvre and you pass a Chagal and a Picasso and a Monet and a Raphael and then a badly lit polaroid of Borat's anus.
0 Replies

Borat Sister

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 06:43 am
blatham wrote:
Lone Star Madam wrote:
Quote:

No, you can't. This is your most acute self-delusion and one formidable achievement in that. To begin with, you are far, far to dim to apprehend irony, too mean and poor of spirit to plot a graceful sentence, and so surprisingly uneducated that every embarrassing attempt at wit and insult we witness here from you is experienced by the rest of us like...wow, tough to dredge up an appropriate analogy...let's try this...imagine yourself at the Louvre and you pass a Chagal and a Picasso and a Monet and a Raphael and then a badly lit polaroid of Borat's anus.

Hey you! Mister Blather.

I think you make insult on the anus of brother Borat.

Why you make insult anus brother Borat you never seen?

Brother Borat never make insult on you anus!
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 06:52 am
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Hmm, it has been a couple of days since I've paid any attention to your blathering, guess what, I like it like that. ta ta

Yep, another infantile post with no answer. Surprise, surprise.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 07:09 am
blatham wrote:
Lone Star Madam wrote:
Quote:

I would like to nominate this as one of the all time astute posts ever on A2K. Well said sir.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 07:20 am
Text of Annan's speech yesterday
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 07:26 am
It always boosts my ego when some of the posters here try to make the thread about me or another poster that they deem a threat. A threat to what i have no idea, but, it doesn't seem to me that they'd be running off at the mouth attacking other posters & add zilch to the debate if they weren't afraid.
Kofi Annan & his band of thugs are very ant-America....maybe i just answered the why of Kofi being so admired, hmmmm.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 07:28 am

Text of one of Hitler's speeches at the Sports Palace:

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/hitler013041.html
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 07:28 am
blatham wrote:
Lone Star Madam wrote:
Quote:

The proper way to say it is too dim, not todim
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 07:29 am
I'd like to see some information to back up your claim that he is anti-America.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 07:31 am
I meant to ask blatham, have you seen Borats anus?
0 Replies