A woman's fingernails digging into your back hurts.

Lash

Reply Mon 4 Dec, 2006 07:48 pm
OK.

Has ANYONE here casually mentioned to a potential f-buddy that they could enjoy lunch together, drop by for an AIDS test and catch a movie later?

I can't concieve of ...rubbery protection.

Who has done this?
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Mon 4 Dec, 2006 07:55 pm
Lash wrote:
OK.

Has ANYONE here casually mentioned to a potential f-buddy that they could enjoy lunch together, drop by for an AIDS test and catch a movie later?

I can't concieve of ...rubbery protection.

Who has done this?
Blood drive is the answer... and I've done it more than once. I don't recall the last girl I dated for any lenth of time that didn't donate blood. :wink:
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Mon 4 Dec, 2006 07:59 pm
An idea. Very Happy
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 4 Dec, 2006 08:06 pm
45, you're still in your prime. As far as I can see it, sex never ends. Or if it does, don't tell me about it.

You need a relationship to make this work for a bit? Not that I'm arguing, but there is such a thing as Buyer's Remorse. More useful to visualize that pre event than after. I'm probably not the right one to advise. Or maybe I am.

You're not going to like my saying this, but... you sound to be diving into euphoria, by need, and are not apt to find it just by need.

Though possibly you can find short term euphoria. But be careful; myself, I think you are fragile to go there with this person. Not sure, of course.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Mon 4 Dec, 2006 08:19 pm
Two birds with one stone. There will be a 2 week cooling off period while you wait for them to send your results. :wink:
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Mon 4 Dec, 2006 08:19 pm
I appreciate your opinions as always, osso. I happen to be a bit hardened on the emotional part, currently.

Not interested in a relationship right now. Maybe later.

I just want sex-- at the moment.

I'm really not sure I will ever be in the market for a relationship. I sort of think relationships require that the principals esteem one another higher than anyone else in order to have a decent relationship--and I will never place anyone above my children--so I know I can't be married again or in a love relationship. The minute a man said something that hit me wrong about my children, the whole relationship would be over.

Plus, my extended family with the whole intermingling and questions and stuff...There's no way in hell I'm submitting to that fiasco.

So, I don't think I'll have one. A relationship, that is.

I think my best bet looks like a friends with benefits situation.

Have you had a satisfactory situation like that?
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Mon 4 Dec, 2006 08:32 pm
Bill has done this before!

Very Happy
0 Replies

mac11

Reply Mon 4 Dec, 2006 08:36 pm
Lash, I had an on-again off-again friends-with-benefits relationship with a guy. When we met, I was 35, he was 24. We had a lot of fun.

He broke it off after six years. He married within three months and they had a baby a year after that. He really wanted a family, and I had no interest in a family by the time I met him.

I'm 47 now. No way I'd dip back down to 24 again. Well...maybe...it would depend on the guy.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 4 Dec, 2006 08:42 pm
Yes, of course...

I was a Catholic girl. Virgin until almost 21.

I've probably had more sex than Slappy, as have many others of us.

I became fully alive, after my Catholic blot out, just as the early seventies happened.

The reason I brought up Buyer's Remorse was from some hormone flume for two days after which I couldn't stand him.

What I, as an a2k poster and pal, care about, is you ------ not that I have any right or access to you as a person.

I recognize your feelings.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 4 Dec, 2006 08:58 pm
This might be off subject a bit, but I recall the time I was doing this babe and I was really getting into it, and all of a sudden she starts biting my friggin shoulder.

Biting the friggin hell out of it.

I kept pounding away all the while staring at this insane woman biting my shoulder.

Afterwards as we smoked our obligatory cigarettes I asked her, "Do you see that gaping hole in my shoulder? That is from you biting me. Might I ask why you chose to do such a thing?"

She took a long drag on her cigarette and exhaled. As she watched the plume of smoke drifting toward the ceiling she casually said, "I thought you were wearing a leather jacket."

0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Mon 4 Dec, 2006 09:02 pm
Laughing
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 4 Dec, 2006 09:21 pm
ossobuco wrote:
I've probably had more sex than Slappy, as have many others of us..

What the hell are you saying? If you're much older than me, I'm sure you have had "more" sex than me, and I hope you have.

Lash, you gotta go for it. Has this guy already hit on you? It could be a good arrangement, as long as both of you know emotions have to stay out of it. You'll probably be fulfilling each other's fantasy: younger guy for you, and older woman for him(a lot of guys in their 20's want that).

When I was 23, I had a 36 yr old f-buddy, one of the best things I did. Even though she still got a little emotionally involved at the end.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Mon 4 Dec, 2006 10:09 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
ossobuco wrote:
When I was 23, I had a 36 yr old f-buddy, one of the best things I did. Even though she still got a little emotionally involved at the end.
Happens every time... and that's when it ends. If you're lucky; you get to keep your friend.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Mon 4 Dec, 2006 11:14 pm
Quote:

Similar here cept I was younger and she was older.
0 Replies

2PacksAday

Reply Tue 5 Dec, 2006 12:03 am
Older women, make beautiful lovers
Older women, they understand
I've been around some, and I have discovered
That older women know just how to please a man.
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Tue 5 Dec, 2006 01:22 am
Lash, I wish I had pm privileges because it sounds like we are in similar places in our lives. I'm really not so sure about the re-marriage thing.I couldn't imagine being with someone who didn't accept my kids as an extension of me.

Want to hear something a bit embarrassing? I was cleaning this past weekend and came across expired condoms Laughing

Toe curling I can see, but not necessarily embedding fingernails or drawing blood.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Tue 5 Dec, 2006 04:03 am
You sure you don't have PM's dude? When's the last time you checked?
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Tue 5 Dec, 2006 07:34 am
Kicky, let us know if she starts going for your neck. Wonder if she is a vamp? :wink: First it's the nails, then she'll ask so sweetly 'have you ever wondered what hot wax feels like on your nuts?'.....then....

I'm happy for you Kicky.

Lash: listening for developments! Whatever makes you happy. Seriously.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Tue 5 Dec, 2006 07:44 am
martybarker wrote:

Toe curling I can see, but not necessarily embedding fingernails or drawing blood.

I once had knowledge (carnival variety) with a young lady who did a hell of a lot of toe curling, and indeed, foot wiggling, during the entire three minutes of her Ellpus ecstacy.
It wasn't until afterwards that I realised she hadn't removed her nylon pantyhose.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 5 Dec, 2006 08:23 am
OCCOM BILL wrote:
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
ossobuco wrote:
Happens every time... and that's when it ends. If you're lucky; you get to keep your friend.

Hey, wait, I didn't say that....
0 Replies