A woman's fingernails digging into your back hurts.

kickycan

Reply Mon 4 Dec, 2006 06:35 pm
Okay, since you shared your story, I'll share the details of mine.

I met this girl about a month ago out at a dinner with some friends. I liked her. We went out a couple times, and then bam, we hit the sheets.

The end.

How's that for some sexy details? Pretty steamy stuff, eh?
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Mon 4 Dec, 2006 06:36 pm
TELL!!!!

How did you meet her?

What was your opening line???

[And I hope I have optimal cred for actually obtaining weed. I still can't believe I did it. You guys do it all the time, I bet. I feel like Tom Cruise is going to swing through the window and get all tight necked about it a la Minority Report...[and Matt Lauer]]
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Mon 4 Dec, 2006 06:40 pm
Kicky.

Let me explain the difference in a lackluster summary and details.

Do you like her?
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Mon 4 Dec, 2006 06:41 pm
I'm thinking about having sex with a 24 years old guy.

Is this very bad? My morals have sort of evacuated the premises.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Mon 4 Dec, 2006 06:53 pm
Lash. a republican and moral? Yeah Lash, go for it!
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Mon 4 Dec, 2006 07:03 pm
A republican with shifting morals....

If I'm so tired all the time because I can hear everything my neighbors say--and they have the habit of having their most dramatic "conversations" between 3 and 5 AM, and pot is quite cheaper than pharms, I have a hard time feeling bad about it.

It's illegal because the drug companies aren't getting a cut.

I am sleeping very well. Very Happy

But, I get the munchies.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Mon 4 Dec, 2006 07:04 pm
With the 24 year old....

Is this bad? Is it ok? What is the acceptable age break down for doing the nasty?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 4 Dec, 2006 07:05 pm
Yes, you get optimal cred, Lash. You are a ridin' dirty badass. In fact, I'd like to move in with you so's I can get in on some of that action.

I met her through a buddy. He knows her from work, and he set us up. We went out to dinner with a group of people and I thought she was cute and she seemed intelligent. So we are sort of hanging out together now. She's pretty relaxed and easy-going most of the time, but I have noticed little signs of a different, more controlling side. And then the nails in the back thing happened. So I'm wondering what I might be in for.

Is she a nut? Will she become some cruel dominatrix-type and want to whip me and pour hot wax on my nipples and **** on my chest and stuff? Because I am NOT letting someone **** on my chest!
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Mon 4 Dec, 2006 07:12 pm
just tell her. really. i've been known to cause severe bruises and scratches and had no idea whatsoever. once i was informed about the above, i stopped.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Mon 4 Dec, 2006 07:12 pm
She seems to be gradually easing you into her preferences.

Just make sure she doesn't go potty.

But, anyway, sounds great so far!! Happy for you. Regular sex is not to be sneezed at--as you well know.

So, how did she try to control you? How did you handle it?

(I don't think a middle aged woman cackling, singing rap songs to a perplexed homie constitutes badass. But, I have scored some primo bud. I opened my pocketbook this morning and it smelled like ...well...I don't know...it smelled like it was full of something very very green.) Thank God I didn't open in a store first.

Like a rasta party. I should get one of those crotcheted Bob Marley beanies.

Please characterize your new playmate more...
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Mon 4 Dec, 2006 07:16 pm
And, really.

What is the absolute age cut off for anyone re having sex?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 4 Dec, 2006 07:20 pm
Lash wrote:
With the 24 year old....

Is this bad? Is it ok? What is the acceptable age break down for doing the nasty?

I give you my blessing. Do the little guy. Have some fun. Besides, a little scandal is always a good thing.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Mon 4 Dec, 2006 07:22 pm
Is 24 too young for your standards?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 4 Dec, 2006 07:30 pm
If I could get a twenty-four-year-old, I'd cry tears of joy and gratitude.

Do you think he's too young?
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Mon 4 Dec, 2006 07:32 pm
How old are you, Lash. At 38, my theoretical cut off point is 25... and has been for the better part of a decade, I think. 47 is my current record on the other side of scrimmage. I guess I just figure 25 = adult... but 24 is probably close enough.

Kicky, long nails can't go that deep without breaking. Read a couple more novels before making up another encounter. Razz

Per your original question. I don't mind if it seems legit. If it's the "ooh, ooh, your so big" variety, I'd rather go without. Great acting is the crux.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 4 Dec, 2006 07:38 pm
Lash wrote:
Kicky.

Let me explain the difference in a lackluster summary and details.

Do you like her?

He had hot scratch the back sex with her. What possible difference could it make whether he likes her or not?
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Mon 4 Dec, 2006 07:41 pm
Yeah, hence my dilemma. He's my son's age.

I'm just having to come up with a different set of rules than I've always had.

I'm never getting married. That one thing is decided. So, then what? Completely casual sex? Not likely. I don't really like that. So, some weird sexual relationship with no strings?

Guys my age want to cheat on their wives. Ew. Or, there's a GOOD REASON they're single. Very Happy I have three vying contestants and the only one I can imagine being naked with is the 24 year old. This doesn't mean I will--but (she intones) it has been a while and now that the anti-depressants are all out of my system, I'm actually interested.

Young guys seem quite tempting--but the overview I'm getting from that is gross. Like a spider, waiting to drag some child into my bed.

Just wondering what kind of relationships women my age are experiencing and if they're satisfactory. What rules they have for themselves....

I'm in a bit of a flux--but frankly, I'm glad to even be thinking about it.

BTW, now that I've divested of pot and lust for 24 year olds, if I die, no one in my family will be coming here to tell anyone. Laughing
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Mon 4 Dec, 2006 07:43 pm
OCCOM BILL wrote:
How old are you, Lash. At 38, my theoretical cut off point is 25... and has been for the better part of a decade, I think. 47 is my current record on the other side of scrimmage. I guess I just figure 25 = adult... but 24 is probably close enough.

Kicky, long nails can't go that deep without breaking. Read a couple more novels before making up another encounter. Razz

Per your original question. I don't mind if it seems legit. If it's the "ooh, ooh, your so big" variety, I'd rather go without. Great acting is the crux.

OBill--

I'm (drum roll) 45.

And, thanks so much for answering. That makes me feel a smidge better.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 4 Dec, 2006 07:45 pm
forty-five and twenty-four. That makes sixty-nine. Interesting.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Mon 4 Dec, 2006 07:46 pm
Ahem

It always makes 69.

Very Happy
0 Replies