A somewhat odd discussion. . . .

squinney

Reply Fri 10 Nov, 2006 06:36 pm
Huh. I put Gold Bond cream on the dogs hot spot the other day hoping she would stop scratching / biting herself.

No wonder she looked humiliated. "Hey, I didn't like it when it was on Bears balls so what makes you think I want it on my butt?"
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Fri 10 Nov, 2006 07:03 pm
2PacksAday wrote:
I happen to like my Sweaty Balls.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m00sswKKyTI

I watched /listened to this. Hilarious!!
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 10 Nov, 2006 07:45 pm
squinney wrote:
Huh. I put Gold Bond cream on the dogs hot spot the other day hoping she would stop scratching / biting herself.

No wonder she looked humiliated. "Hey, I didn't like it when it was on Bears balls so what makes you think I want it on my butt?"

Your dog didnt like Gold Bond cream when it was on Bear's balls?
Ummm <blinks>.. I knew you had a wild household but...
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 10 Nov, 2006 08:02 pm
Here's another thing I dont understand. At some point, this guy shows up who dont know what Gold Bond cream is, and they mock him for probably having small balls.

I mean, whats that all about? Large testicles, what girl you gonna impress with that? Only make your dick look small, I'm guessing. And its not like they're pretty.

I need some explanation here. Girls - do large testicles make you hot? (I mean, not on you, obviously...)
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 10 Nov, 2006 08:09 pm
nimh wrote:
Here's another thing I dont understand. At some point, this guy shows up who dont know what Gold Bond cream is, and they mock him for probably having small balls.

I mean, whats that all about? Large testicles, what girl you gonna impress with that? Only make your dick look small, I'm guessing. And its not like they're pretty.

I need some explanation here. Girls - do large testicles make you hot? (I mean, not on you, obviously...)

I have only actually encountered three sets of balls that did anything for me at all, and that was to do with colour, texture, and shape.

Not size.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 10 Nov, 2006 08:18 pm
Merry Andrew wrote:
I don't know what it is, but since starting to read this thread I'm getting the uncontrollable urge to go look in my medicie cabinet and see if there's any talcum powder there. You know -- a little talcum is always walcum.

Times like this, I do wish I were a man.

I can shamelessly say, I would have gotten some gold bond, just to feel the tingle of thousands of little gnomes with icy hands caress my neither regions..
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Fri 10 Nov, 2006 08:23 pm
I could come over and give you the pleasure of at least two hands carressing your nether regions Shewolfe.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 10 Nov, 2006 08:36 pm
you are so generous.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 10 Nov, 2006 08:39 pm
dlowan wrote:
nimh wrote:

I have only actually encountered three sets of balls that did anything for me at all, and that was to do with colour, texture, and shape.

Not size.

Let me guess. Green, gritty, and triangular?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 10 Nov, 2006 08:48 pm
So, Roger had an interesting post back there about talc versus cornstarch..

Uh, talc has been Named in cervical cancer, if I remember correctly. I think there is a mechanism by which talc can get to the cervix besides the woman's use of it for personal comfort or hygiene.

(I don't know if that is still considered a problem.)
0 Replies

roger

Reply Fri 10 Nov, 2006 08:51 pm
Someone had an entire thread on just that topic, osso. Maybe littlek, but even she's not touching this one.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 10 Nov, 2006 08:54 pm
Well, hell, I'm fearless.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 10 Nov, 2006 08:54 pm
roger, did you ever expect this thread to extend to eight pages?
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Fri 10 Nov, 2006 09:04 pm
Protect the cervix.

Keep the dogs in the bathtub.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 10 Nov, 2006 09:14 pm
Looking quickly on google, I'm not so sure the talc problem is true.

Couldn't find littlek's tread on this, at least at first try.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Fri 10 Nov, 2006 09:20 pm
No, Gus, I did not <shakes> Had I wanted 8 pages, I would have dragged in Anti Monkey Butt Powder a lot sooner.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Fri 10 Nov, 2006 09:31 pm
roger wrote:
No, Gus, I did not <shakes> Had I wanted 8 pages, I would have dragged in Anti Monkey Butt Powder a lot sooner.

Quote:
Ideal for butt busting activities such as truck driving, motorcycling, bicycling, horse back riding, and extreme sports. May also be applied inside footwear, under sports pads, and other areas prone to chafing. Indoors or outdoors, work or play, or on occasions when you sit on your butt all day, don't let your buns get red, use Anti Monkey Butt Powder instead!

So, I guess since we're all sitting on our butts, we should be using this stuff.....immediately, right? Very Happy
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 10 Nov, 2006 09:31 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
Let me guess. Green, gritty, and triangular?

I knew a guy once had triangular balls. Was always inviting girls to discuss Pythagoras with him.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 10 Nov, 2006 09:33 pm
Quote:
when you sit on your butt all day, don't let your buns get red, use Anti Monkey Butt Powder instead!

Now there's a sig line..
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sat 11 Nov, 2006 12:13 am
Sorry for the bum steer, osso. Here's Montana's talc thread.
0 Replies