A somewhat odd discussion. . . .

NickFun

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2006 10:56 pm
It's about time someone founded a board just for Subaru Impreza owners. I was waiting for this day.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2006 11:05 pm
Glad you brought that up, Nick. The quality of the discussion has to be somewhat influenced by the mind set of the members.
0 Replies

stuh505

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2006 11:33 pm
Quote:
It's about time someone founded a board just for Subaru Impreza owners. I was waiting for this day.

I lived with someoen who spent all his time browsing various subaru forums...and aspired to make a life/business out of it!

Back to the gold balls...

I've never used gold bond before, but I'm no stranger to a slather of Icy Hot. Back in my running days, this was a common fun thing to do..

I have a feeling the gold bond was more pleasant.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Fri 10 Nov, 2006 08:19 am
Not sure exactly what you were doing with the Icy Hot, but I've got an idea you're way tougher than I.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Fri 10 Nov, 2006 08:34 am
Guys are so lucky. They get to powder their nuts.

When girls put powder "down there" it drifts up to our ovaries (the chicks nuts) and gives us ovarian cysts.

We get to lie on a table with a sonagram cattle prod up our hoo haa's and chat with a technician while they navigate around our uterus.

"so, I was telling the nurse practioner that....WHOA NELLY!!! I THINK YOU JUST PUNCTURED MY SPLEEN!!!"
0 Replies

roger

Reply Fri 10 Nov, 2006 09:48 am
Don't use a talc based powder, Chai. Not at all. Go with cornstarch - even it it doesn't come with 1000 icy dwarfs.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Fri 10 Nov, 2006 09:55 am
so....is gold bond talc or cornstarch?

just askin' you know.......has nothing to do with icy dwarf fingers.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Fri 10 Nov, 2006 10:21 am
Chai Tea wrote:
We get to lie on a table with a sonagram cattle prod up our hoo haa's and chat with a technician while they navigate around our uterus.

"so, I was telling the nurse practioner that....WHOA NELLY!!! I THINK YOU JUST PUNCTURED MY SPLEEN!!!"

You have such a way with words. Laughing
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Fri 10 Nov, 2006 10:57 am
Reyn wrote:
Chai Tea wrote:

You have such a way with words. Laughing

oh yeah, it's like if I opened my mouth you'd be able to see the tip of the thing.

really, the thing that freaked me out was right before she starts, the tech asks me "are you allergic to latex?"

"no"

then you realize they ask you because they put a condom on the end of the probe.

for some reason, don't know why, that just made me go..."ewwwww"

Like, if a condom wasn't used, I might have gotten pregnant with some kind of probe like baby.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Fri 10 Nov, 2006 11:08 am
Haven't these guys ever heard of bathing?

Athough I did like the quip about spraying liquid nitrogen on the boys....
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Fri 10 Nov, 2006 11:08 am
Dammit, Chai, this is a guy thread! Go start your own thread about girly parts.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Fri 10 Nov, 2006 11:10 am
oh....sorry...

so....who shaves their nads around here?

isn't that a big part of the ball sweat problem?
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Fri 10 Nov, 2006 11:30 am
I think this is deserving of a new social class. White collar, blue collar, and yellow bottle.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Fri 10 Nov, 2006 12:05 pm
Chai Tea wrote:
oh....sorry...

so....who shaves their nads around here?

isn't that a big part of the ball sweat problem?

Well, part of the problem is that on a hot and humid day, the scrot hangs real loose and can get pretty sweaty. Obviously the powder would help with the sweat part, but given the cold-tingly thing, maybe it also helps tighten up that sack a bit so its not rubbing against the thighs and working its way into uncomfortable crannies.

Just a thought. I've never used the stuff, but I know a few folks who do. I'll have to ask around.
0 Replies

stuh505

Reply Fri 10 Nov, 2006 12:16 pm
Hehe, I've never had a problem with ball-sweat chaffing on a regular day, even a hot one...unless I'm doing some serious running or something, in which case they are constantly bouncing and rubbing against the thigh and the burn afterwards can be pretty bad.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Fri 10 Nov, 2006 12:57 pm
i see......(taking notes)

(raising hand)

is there going to be a test on this later?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 10 Nov, 2006 01:05 pm
I conducted a little experimentation regarding powdering of the testicles. Over a five month period I sprinkled a little more powder on each day and was amazed to see that the powder initiated growth.

I am submitting this photo as evidence of the success of my powder experiment and would like to note that the testicles in the photos are actors and that no real testicles were hurt in the process.

http://www.donblake.com/images/taogo/balls.jpg
0 Replies

roger

Reply Fri 10 Nov, 2006 01:18 pm
Chai Tea wrote:
so....is gold bond talc or cornstarch?

just askin' you know.......has nothing to do with icy dwarf fingers.

Don't know about the nut powder, but Gold Bond baby powder is still talc. Johnson's (or maybe Johnson & Johnson) baby power is cornstarch. Use cornstarch on the body, and talc is for use on inner tubes.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 10 Nov, 2006 01:23 pm
Have problems with your water softener? Talk to H2O man.

Questions about your garden? Look for Greenwitch.

Grappling with a philosophical problem? Talk to dys.

Pesky nut powder problems? Roger's your guy.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 10 Nov, 2006 01:35 pm
ok

so, since the beginning of this thread

whos powdered their nuts?
0 Replies