Who is the Humane Society of the United States?

cjhsa

Reply Tue 24 Oct, 2006 03:32 pm
Don't be fooled and give your money to these supporters of domestic terror. They are NOT the local humane society/animal shelter.

Animal Terrorism Bill Clears Senate

By Pork news staff (Thursday, October 12, 2006)

The U.S. Senate approved the Animal Enterprise Terrorism Act (S. 3880) last week, which would close loopholes and increase penalties in a federal law dealing with criminal acts against animal enterprises. The bill amends the previously enacted Animal Enterprise Protection Act of 1992 - an animal agriculture and biomedical research initiative that made animal-rights terrorism a federal crime.

The new bill would revise criminal prohibitions against damaging or interfering with the operation of an animal enterprise. This includes intentional damage or property loss, intentional death threats or serious bodily injury against individuals involved with animal enterprises, their family members or intimate partners.

It also would increase the penalties for such crimes, as well as modify the animal enterprise definition to include one that uses or sells animals or animal products for profit or education; and an animal shelter, pet store, breeder or furrier. "Expressive conduct" such as picketing would be protected by the First Amendment.

The National Pork Producers Council supports the legislation and its companion bill (H.R. 4239). The Humane Society of the United States has launched a campaign to derail the legislation.

http://www.drovers.com/news_editorial.asp?pgID=675&ed_id=3856
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 5,294 • Replies: 176
No top replies

blacksmithn

Reply Tue 24 Oct, 2006 03:46 pm
Yeah, they sound like terrorists, alright.

Humane Society Fact Sheet
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 24 Oct, 2006 05:30 pm
BS, as least you chose your name well.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Tue 24 Oct, 2006 06:30 pm
You asked a question in your topic header. Someone provided a link to a fact sheet that answers your question. If you don't want to hear the answers, don't ask questions.

Rude remarks to those answering your call for help with a question are uncalled for unless you were just setting traps and using the question as bait. Nah, you'd never do that, would you? I'm sure you had the intent to spark discussion of the issue, not take pot shots at anyone responding.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 24 Oct, 2006 06:34 pm
"humane" gives it all away, they must be commie pinkos.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 24 Oct, 2006 06:39 pm
So, you are ignorant by choice. You have bought into their lie, or perhaps written it.

Pacelle says "We are out to end all hunting". That would be the the head of HSUS.

They are not humane, they are creeps. Do your homework. Beware of plants like BS.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 24 Oct, 2006 06:45 pm
I urge you to read BS's link and see what a bunch of underhanded attorneys with an animals first, humans second agenda can produce.

HSUS - NOT WHO THEY SAY THEY ARE!!! FAIR WARNING.

I also urge you go go make a donation to your local Humane Society - make sure you write their name on the check "My Local Humane Society - do not pay to HSUS".
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 24 Oct, 2006 06:49 pm
cjhsa wrote:
Pacelle says "We are out to end all hunting". That would be the the head of HSUS.

And that makes them terrorists? Or serves as any kind of evidence of them being so?
0 Replies

parados

Reply Tue 24 Oct, 2006 06:57 pm
nimh wrote:
cjhsa wrote:

And that makes them terrorists? Or serves as any kind of evidence of them being so?

Don't you know? Terrorist have guns and go around killing things..
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 24 Oct, 2006 07:27 pm
If you were a farmer and these douche bags came and "raided" your farm, releasing all your livestock that was going to pay your mortgage, you'd definitely consider them terrorists. But HSUS doesn't want you to think like that.

Did I say they were douche bags? Do you really wanna associate yourself with terrorist douche bags?

Oh wait, I almost forgot which site I was posting on.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Tue 24 Oct, 2006 07:36 pm
Do you think you would get a different reaction on a different site? Perhaps you should surf until you find the answer that you want.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 24 Oct, 2006 07:45 pm
cjhsa wrote:
If you were a farmer and these douche bags came and "raided" your farm, releasing all your livestock that was going to pay your mortgage, you'd definitely consider them terrorists. But HSUS doesn't want you to think like that.

Did I say they were douche bags? Do you really wanna associate yourself with terrorist douche bags?

Oh wait, I almost forgot which site I was posting on.
Ok for he safe of debate, what exactly is your argument, is the name misleading, like, say for example, the Mormons cal themselves "The Church of latter day saints, and yet almost no one thinks of them as saints. Is this your issue as well? On the other hand, you may think any organized group with an agenda contray to yours shoud not be allowed to lobby on behalf of their beliefs and would that include the NRA for those of us opposed to the NRA?
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Tue 24 Oct, 2006 07:46 pm
Do livestock on death row know what a mortgage is? Do they know terror?

If might makes right, like the farmers right to pay his mortgage with some thing elses life, then we can claim the same right over the farmer as he would claim the same right over me. F#%k him. Might makes right. Buy more guns.
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Tue 24 Oct, 2006 08:39 pm
Oh, good grief. Another organization underhandedly out to take away your guns or their raison d'etre? What, are they working hand in glove with the UN? Does your paranoia know no bounds?

No wonder you feel the need to be heavily armed. Your little world is just chock full of imaginary threats.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 24 Oct, 2006 09:13 pm
I'm dealing with 12 year olds. Enjoy your McNuggets.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 24 Oct, 2006 09:14 pm
Amigo wrote:

If might makes right, like the farmers right to pay his mortgage with some thing elses life, then we can claim the same right over the farmer as he would claim the same right over me. F#%k him. Might makes right. Buy more guns.

And you are a sick 12-year old. Seek help.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Tue 24 Oct, 2006 09:25 pm
Y'know, cjhsa, I'm trying to understand you. I really am. A few posts back you made the comment, "I forgot what site I'm posting on." I don't understand why in the world you are posting on this site at all. There are plenty of sites which I don't visit any more because it's quite obvious my views would not be welcome there. I can see no point in making a nuisance of myself somewhere where I'm not wanted and may even be despised by the other posters. I have nothing to sell and, even if I did, it's quite obvious that the people on those mostly right-wing sites wouldn't be buying from me (or anyone else of my persuasion). So why bother? Most people, by the time they reach a certain age, have their political agenda pretty well embedded in their consciusness and no amount of rational argument is going to change their outlook.

So, I'm trying to understand what in hell you're doing on A2K. What's your point? Or are you just a masochist who loves to have every one of his arguments rudely rebuffed? I don't get it.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Tue 24 Oct, 2006 09:57 pm
cjhsa wrote:
Amigo wrote:

And you are a sick 12-year old. Seek help.
It's your philosophy not mine. If you cannot recogize the rights of the animal then how can you ask me to recognize the rights of the farmer. It's just like your food chain your so proud to be on top of. Except their is more then one chain of command. Lets say like you and the federal government. You are their livestock. Laughing
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 25 Oct, 2006 06:04 am
Merry Andrew wrote:
Y'know, cjhsa, I'm trying to understand you. I really am. A few posts back you made the comment, "I forgot what site I'm posting on." I don't understand why in the world you are posting on this site at all. There are plenty of sites which I don't visit any more because it's quite obvious my views would not be welcome there.

So, I'm trying to understand what in hell you're doing on A2K. What's your point? Or are you just a masochist who loves to have every one of his arguments rudely rebuffed? I don't get it.

Since when does A2K belong to one side of the aisle? I've complained about the clear weighting in favor of liberalism here, partially fueled by the initial migration from Abuzz, but I don't think the intent of the site owners or moderators is to be one or the other.

Besides, it wouldn't be half as fun if everyone agreed with me.

Plus I love plugging the socially retarded anarchists.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 25 Oct, 2006 06:06 am
Amigo wrote:
Lets say like you and the federal government. You are their livestock. Laughing

I think I've made the distinction between a citizen and a subject quite clear. Next!
0 Replies