Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2003 12:49 pm
McGentrix wrote:
I liked Bill. I voted for Bill in 92, but not 96. Bill was a very smart and charismatic leader. As president, he had my full support.

Hillary was, in many ways, the strength behind the man. If you liked him, you should love her. Personally, I suspect you never liked him, but your story does sound good.

Quote:
Hillary is a useless peice of scrapple. A used up has been who should have kept her nose out of politics and out of my state. I don't like her. She is using too much air and has no opinion of her own. She is a by product of name association and leftist eliticism.

Hillary is a fine woman -- intelligent, astute, and unfortunately, a fine politician.

Your characterization of her is one of those things I advised people to just enjoy. It brought a smile to my face. I'd love to have been in your company when the Senate results came in.
0 Replies

Tartarin

Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2003 01:07 pm
Megadittos, Frank. The anti-Hillary stuff says much more about the yappers than it does about Hillary.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2003 01:12 pm
So, EVERYTHING being equal except for Hillary representing the republican party, you would have the same feelings for her?
0 Replies

snood

Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2003 01:31 pm
McGentrix wrote:
So, EVERYTHING being equal except for Hillary representing the republican party, you would have the same feelings for her?

A more germaine question, IMHO - since you are the one with all the hostility toward Hillary, is "If she was a republican, would McGentrix then support her?"
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2003 01:35 pm
McG

Snood gave the response -I would give -- so I'll just sit back and wait for your answer to him.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2003 01:36 pm
Shrillary you call her right off the bat on page one of this thread, but you find Bush bashing, distasteful and unacceptable.

What's that flushing sound I hear? Oh, it's your credibility going down the toilet......
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2003 01:39 pm
BPB, Some people never had any credibility to flush. They started with b.s. - if you get the drift (smell and all). c.i.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2003 01:42 pm
yes, another Dale Carnegie graduate sticks his feet in the water and stinks up the pool. Razz :wink:
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2003 01:52 pm
I will say it loud and clear: I would vote for Hillary if she ran. I would do volunteer work for her.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2003 01:55 pm
BPB, go back to sleep.

I would not support Hillary if she were my mom. I agree with absolutely NOTHING she does or says. Now, answer my question.

BPB - I said Shrillary in protest of the Bush bashing. It seemed to really set you off. It was a button to push. next time I will say Hitlary.

C.I. As you never have anything to add to any thread, I will continue to "scroll" through your comments...again.

Snood, how is asking a question, answering my question? Answer the question THEN ask a question. If you can't come up with something, just make a snide remark like C.I. does.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2003 01:58 pm
Scroll away....... c.i.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2003 01:58 pm
edgarblythe - Can you tell me her platform? What is her stance on child care? Healthcare? Education? What about taxation? Foreign Policy?

Why would you vote for her? Other than the fact she is a Democrat and the Left likes her so much because they have absolutely NO ONE else that is even on the radar of the American Public?
0 Replies

Tartarin

Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2003 02:07 pm
Why are you assuming that all the left wants to vote for Hillary? (Who's not running, by the way.)

There's a lot on the radar of the American public. As we keep noting, McG, the American public doesn't check its radar often.

What's all this wah wah wah about Hillary all about? Just don't like her? Well, that's okay. No biggie. Then maybe just shut up about her?
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2003 02:08 pm
Her stance on these issues is a matter of public record. I believe you know as much about it as do I. If I merely wanted a Democrat for the sake of voting in a Democrat I would wait to see which one stood the better chance with the electorate. She is my preference, based on her service as first lady, her stand on social issues and her stand on the ultra right wingers.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2003 02:14 pm
McG

Your question is laughable. She is not a Republican.

If your question is: Would I vote for someone like her who happened to be a Republican -- why...yes, I would. Not that I think for a moment anyone like her would be a Republican.

Now, your question is answered by at least one person.

Where do we go from here?
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2003 02:35 pm
Hillary Clinton represents something to a segment of the populace, and I've never been able to figure out why. She's not, after all, especially liberal. Yet the Hillary bashers are usually the more conservative types.

To say, as McGentrix does, that there's nothing she says or does that he agrees with, suggests to me that there's another dynamic at work here. As if she may be the anti-Christ for him, or at least a witch.

They're an interesting phenomenon, these Hillary bashers...
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2003 03:09 pm
Touchy touchy McGentrix.......since you have become so pissy over my last useless comment I would venture to say that you are not continuing to scroll past my posts but rather read them and react to them.....nice try at condescending aloofness, though Razz :wink:
0 Replies

mamajuana

Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2003 03:50 pm
Seems funny, McG, that you waste all this energy on a person who is not running for office, but has earned the respect of such republicans as Kay Bailey Hutchison. It all sounds like nothing more than green-eyed envy. And you are right to be envious. This, after all, is a woman who did not need her husband to get her a job, who worked honestly at getting that job (just ask upstate republican New York), who quite obviously has a husband who is a fan, and a daughter for whom there is mutual admiration and love. This is a woman educated in her own right, who just happens lately to have written a book with phenomenal sales. Did you know her book "It Takes a Village" is still selling?

And your scrapple reference is - well, I don't know what it is, but I can't compare it to anything. On the other hand, perhaps you don't know what scrapple is?
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2003 05:50 pm
My hatred of Hitlary is much more deep seeded than mere jealousy.

This is a woman who could accomplish NOTHING as first lady for 8 years. Her biggest contribution to the country during that time consisted of filling the White House Septic tank.

She had to come to NY to run for office because she knew that the popularity of her husband would wane in the 2 years before a seat would come up in her home state. She is a useless hanger on that cares nothing for the population of NY other than the fact they will further her political career. She could not stand on her own which is why she never divorced Bill like any honest woman would have because she knows that without him, she would continue to be a worthless human being. (Which remains to be proven if she actually is one).

edited because yes, I know what scrapple is.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2003 05:55 pm
McGentrix wrote:
My hatred of Hitlary is much ,ore deep seeded than mere jealousy.

Yer, right, McG, and when you are right, you deserve to be called "right."

You said: "My hatred of Hitlary is much ,ore deep seeded than mere jealousy. "

It also sounds a bit psychotic.

I hate to laugh at someone with your obvious mental disorders, but to be honest, you make me roll on the floor with laughter.

I love, ya.
0 Replies