The Sopranos

Sofia

Reply Thu 3 Jun, 2004 07:15 pm
Ahem.

I thought this season would be the last!

Glad to be wrong!
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Thu 3 Jun, 2004 07:33 pm
I'm going to go out on a limb and predict that either Carmella, AJ or Meadow will get whacked in the final episode in lieu of Tony B.

The season will end with a devistated Tony S.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2004 08:11 am
doglover wrote:
I'm going to go out on a limb and predict that either Carmella, AJ or Meadow will get whacked in the final episode in lieu of Tony B.

The season will end with a devistated Tony S.

Any one of these three people being taken out deliberately by one of the families, e.g. the NY mob, would start a huge war. If one were taken out by a lower ranking person acting on his own, that person would certainly be killed, and not quickly either.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2004 09:21 am
That may be too sensationalistic for the writers but after Adriana, anything can happen -- that is, if Adriana was actually shot.
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2004 10:13 am
Lightwizard wrote:
That may be too sensationalistic for the writers but after Adriana, anything can happen -- that is, if Adriana was actually shot.

So you're questioning if Adrianna is actually dead? I think it's fair to say she is...but then again, who really knows. LOL

I still think the person whacked will be someone from Tony's family. I can't wait for Sunday night!
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2004 10:22 am
I've guessed some plotlines and finales but I'm not going to stick my neck out here. I do believe there will be some kind of climactic showdown cliff hanger between the families.
0 Replies

Equus

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2004 10:35 am
If you were writing the script and had to kill off one of the current characters, which one would it be? How would you do it?
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2004 10:39 am
Cousin Tony. Tony S. does it at the cabin.
0 Replies

doglover

On Sunday night we will be munching on Sicilian pizza with pepperoni/supereme toppings and drinking Chianti Classico wine with friends.

Is anybody else planning a Soprano's finale party? Eating/drinking anything special?
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Bye, bye, Stevie B.
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2004 10:41 am
Equus wrote:
If you were writing the script and had to kill off one of the current characters, which one would it be? How would you do it?

I would have Janice killed off. I can't stand her and her big mouth. I don't care who does it so long as it gets done.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2004 11:15 am
Tony came close, that's for sure.
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2004 01:41 pm
I think something big needs to go down--as DL suggested. Something to shake the show up a bit.

I, too, think a member of the Soprano family may either get whacked or have a very close call, and we will see Tony's gang really doing some dirty work across the bridge. I think this will be propelled by Tony refusing to allow them to kill his cousin. Sack refused to let Tony do it--and alluded to it being planned as a long, torturous death.
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2004 01:46 pm
Of course, then he'll need to see Melfi again...
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2004 01:50 pm
Well, Tony S. told Sack to basically go to Hell. He could be figuring in the back of his mind that they'd back down if he whacks his cousin.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2004 01:51 pm
(Sorry, guy, I have to do this).
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2004 05:17 pm
The Letterman Soprano cast show was repeated last night so I was able to record it. Thanks!
0 Replies

Swimpy

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2004 05:52 pm
Is it going to be a cliffhanger? Maybe Tony will go to the mattresses for his cousin Tony. Maybe he will send him to Italy to hide out for awhile like Michael int he Godfather did. I admit I have no clue, but it's fun to speculate.
0 Replies

Equus

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2004 06:02 pm
I think the cliffhanger will be an outbreak of war with Johnny Sack & the NY family. Then next year, the final year, will be about the war.
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2004 06:03 pm
YAY!!!! I HOPE SO!!!
0 Replies