cavfancier

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2003 05:01 pm
Ahh, the US is just jealous because public executions are too hard to get on pay-per-view. With a monarchy, you can just say, hey, we're putting this on TV or you're next....
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2003 05:02 pm
CodeBorg wrote:
Montana -- I used to think this picture was funny,
until I really thought about it.

http://mitglied.lycos.de/TillmannMichael/werbebaby.jpg

I'm sure glad to hear that. I just wish more people would stop and think about things.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2003 07:44 pm
Montana, outburst or not, that's the biggest pile of horseshit I have read on this entire forum. I am hoping that you were not seriously believing that as, well, I don't know. I just hope you didn't actually mean it.

As for those of you that were advocating the execution of people under Sharia law, well, you are also just plain silly. ( I use silly as not to offend the mentally handicapped)

I didn't actually expect some of the responses that were posted...I was surprised by some of the notions floating around your heads. If you honestly can say that living in Saudia Arabia would be better than living in the US, then, please use your current freedom to move. Don't let the door hit you in the ass!
0 Replies

CodeBorg

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2003 07:56 pm
I would like to announce that anyone who disagrees with me is also silly, possibly handicapped, or full of horseshit.

For proof of this simply read my previous sentence. If that doesn't convince you, then obviously I am right and I will not waste any further logic on you.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2003 07:57 pm
McGentrix, you should change yer screen name to "SweetReason" Rolling Eyes

http://www.computerpannen.com/cwm/contrib/lynx/magdizzy.gif

http://smilies.networkessence.net/s/contrib/edoom/theyareontome.gif
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2003 07:58 pm
McGentrix wrote:
Montana, outburst or not, that's the biggest pile of horseshit I have read on this entire forum. I am hoping that you were not seriously believing that as, well, I don't know. I just hope you didn't actually mean it.

As for those of you that were advocating the execution of people under Sharia law, well, you are also just plain silly. ( I use silly as not to offend the mentally handicapped)

I didn't actually expect some of the responses that were posted...I was surprised by some of the notions floating around your heads. If you honestly can say that living in Saudia Arabia would be better than living in the US, then, please use your current freedom to move. Don't let the door hit you in the ass!

I meant every word of it and there's no horseshit about one word I said. I lived it and I don't appreciate being called a liar. You walk a mile in my shoes and your eyes will open and stay open. My son went to school up until 7th grade in the US. I was personally accused of medical neglect for refusing to drug my son with Ritalin. DSS went as far as threatening to take my son if I continued to refuse to drug him. I've done years of research on these issues and if you want proof I'd be glad to go dig it up for you, but I wouldn't want to waste my time if you're not interested. In the mean time, don't worry, I ran like hell out of the country so fast that the door didn't even come close to hitting me in the ass!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2003 08:20 pm
http://www.massnews.com/2002_editions/01_Jan/0102dss6.htm
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2003 08:25 pm
Montana wrote:
McGentrix wrote:

I meant every word of it and there's no horseshit about one word I said. I lived it and I don't appreciate being called a liar. You walk a mile in my shoes and your eyes will open and stay open. My son went to school up until 7th grade in the US. I was personally accused of medical neglect for refusing to drug my son with Ritalin. DSS went as far as threatening to take my son if I continued to refuse to drug him. I've done years of research on these issues and if you want proof I'd be glad to go dig it up for you, but I wouldn't want to waste my time if you're not interested. In the mean time, don't worry, I ran like hell out of the country so fast that the door didn't even come close to hitting me in the ass!

As I do not know you, or your situation, I can not comment on it. I can however comment on your statement. You said
Quote:
The US may not be quite that bad yet, but it's parked right next to it. I lived there for 30 years and I know first hand how bad it really is. All births are now reported to child services, parents are forced to drug their children with Ritalin and similar drugs or they are accused of medical neglect and risk losing their children to the system. Counsellors and psychiatrist are pushed on children so the system can spy on the parents. Child services is given big time government $$$ for every child they remove from a home. See, lots of people don't even know what's going on over there these days because they either don't have children or their children are already grown and they haven't experienced what it's like to be a parent today in the good old USA. Families are being torn apart because of evil greed. They throw religion out of the schools and throw the kids a banana and a condom to make sure they know how to use it. Of course they make sure they line them up at the nurses office for their afternoon Ritalin to be sure they all sit still and pay attention. Those condoms can be awfully tricky you know

I say that's bullshit. This may have happened to YOU, but that doesn't make it true for the entire country. For all I know, maybe you are a bad mom, I don't know. You may also be the best damn mom this side of June Cleaver, again, I don't know. I do know that I have never seen this ANYWHERE in the US. If you have research, I would like to see it. Don't think of it as a waste of time. I do know that my children will not be on ritalin and religeon is taught at home. I don't expect it to be taught at school.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2003 08:30 pm
I don't expect religion in schools either, I just used that as an example. I consider myself to be a wonderful mom who has gone to great lengths to protect my son and keep him out of harms way. I will give you the proof you want and more!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2003 08:35 pm
http://www.massnews.com/past_issues/other/12_Dec/dssrstrn.htm
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2003 08:49 pm
http://search.atomz.com/search/?sp-q=DSS&sp-a=sp0818bc01&sp-f=iso-8859-1
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2003 09:15 pm
Here is a letter I wrote to the Massachusetts news back in May, 2000, 3 months before we moved to Canada.

http://www.massnews.com/past_issues/2000/5_May/500led.htm
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2003 09:18 pm
A local family i know has now lost their 11 year old--he went through the medication nightmare Montana describes, and his behavior deteriorated steadily. He is now incarcerated in a lock-down group home--there is no hope that he will be off the meds this side of 18. When he reaches 18, society will have produced a drug-addict, and will have thrown him back into the stream, to cope, cold turkey, with his withdrawal.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2003 09:23 pm
http://search.atomz.com/search/?sp-q=Ritalin&sp-a=sp0818bc01&sp-f=iso-8859-1
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2003 09:28 pm
Setanta
That poor kid. Unfortunately, there are sooooooo many of these cases that it's out of control. I know that this is not happening all over the US "yet", but it's been going on in Massachusetts for quite some time. Most people don't realize what Ritalin and similar drugs do to a person.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2003 09:38 pm
sooo, sounds like Montana's story isn't just an isolated case.....
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2003 09:46 pm
Ok, we covered DSS (Department of Social Services). We covered Ritalin. So now lets talk condoms and bananas.
http://www.massnews.com/past_issues/2001/april%202001/apbrian.htm
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2003 09:47 pm
Hi Montana, I remember when you went through your bad experiences, and you shared it with us on that 'other' web site. You even shared with us when you planned to escape to Canada to save your child. Wow, seems like that was so recent. c.i.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2003 09:48 pm
Littlek
After everything I've read over the years, I was actually one of the lucky ones. At least I had a place to run to. One of my best friends lost 2 of her children and another one of my friends lost one of hers for a few years.
0 Replies

cobalt

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2003 09:50 pm
Aaack, CodeBorg! "the purpose of ... is to set a good example"

I like muchly what our Setanta had to say about the US:
Quote:
I take it one is to assume that everything is just hunky-dory in the New Nighted States because we do not have beheading as an execution option. Leaving aside the point that executions are performed in the U.S. as well (and i feel safe in asserting that the bare fact of execution outweighs the manner in the mind of the victim), i would point out that the implied argument is specious--because someone else is ostensibly worse off than me is no reason for me to accept what i perceive as injustice or venality in high places in my own homeland.

That one statement alone "because someone else is ostensibly worse off than me is no reason for me to accept what i perceive as injustice or venality in high places in my own homeland" is exactly where I am at! Carry on, Setanta!
0 Replies