Can you fall in love with someone you've never met?

zionlioness

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2012 07:28 am
@Lacygrl,
I met this guy on fb , we have been talking for about a year , he is very nice but the problem is ...he keeps on telling me he wants to come meet me but not making any plans yet ....been telling he is busy with his peformances ...I like him a lot but I feel like he still not ready to meet, I m giving up cant wait for someone I havent even met.
0 Replies

WanderingPaths2

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2012 01:29 pm
@dadpad,
This happened to me. My girlfriend I had known since I was a little child and was VERY close to and madly in love with, fell in love with someone online and it destroyed our relationship. I was devastated and still am.

She gave her heart and thoughts to another person and I feel so broken. This person broke up with her a few weeks after she broke up with me, and all she ever does is cry about how broken heart she is over THEM, not me. She only knew this person for like 6 weeks! Can you believe it? She had known and loved me for many years, but just threw it all away over this person on the internet. I'm heartbroken and I just cant understand it.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2012 01:34 pm
@WanderingPaths2,
WanderingPaths2 wrote:

This happened to me. My girlfriend I had known since I was a little child and was VERY close to and madly in love with, fell in love with someone online and it destroyed our relationship. I was devastated and still am.

She gave her heart and thoughts to another person and I feel so broken. This person broke up with her a few weeks after she broke up with me, and all she ever does is cry about how broken heart she is over THEM, not me. She only knew this person for like 6 weeks! Can you believe it? She had known and loved me for many years, but just threw it all away over this person on the internet. I'm heartbroken and I just cant understand it.
How many of them were there ????
WanderingPaths2

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2012 02:30 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
She only properly fell in love with person. I mean she cries over this person all the time and apparently this person means everything to her. But she used to flirt with a lot of people on twitter and stuff, and still does.

We're not together anymore, but I still cant possibly understand how she fell in love with someone over the internet. She let it destroy us and it breaks my heart.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2012 02:46 pm
@WanderingPaths2,
WELCOME to the forum, Wandering Paths.
Use it in the very finest of health!

David
0 Replies

love1234

Reply Mon 21 Oct, 2013 03:48 pm
@honey rose cr,
Yes you can. It happen to me. I was talking to this guy for about a year and a half we lived only an hour away from each other. I fell in love with him. Then finally we decide to meet each other. and now we have been married for 2 years with a beautiful baby girl.
0 Replies

dropyourgloves

Reply Sun 15 Dec, 2013 06:07 pm
@flushd,
Especially with ''some'' of the weirdos in this RP world, geeze.
Unless you chat and cam...you never know who's on the other side....

Who knows, It could be someone of the same gender than you.

Anyway, RPing is RPing and that is the main reason why some people only IC and don't OOC.

Just be careful to not invest yourself too deeply into this and hopefully you have met someone in RL that kept you occupied and away from that RP world.

Smile take care

0 Replies