BLING BLING?

Letty

Reply Sat 14 Jun, 2003 07:03 am
Hey, Andrew. Thanks for the interesting articles. Sometimes I think that psychologists/psychiatrists invent a word, then do a study to find someone to attach it to. Smile

er, Cav. I must say your link caught my attention Shocked Loved that picture, however. Very Happy

another word for the OED:

ennuilinguist-WhatPolly Ester does when there's nothing else to do.
0 Replies

Booman

Reply Sat 14 Jun, 2003 02:07 pm
And now Letty Of The Lyrics, is showing us her creative wit. Or..inkeeping with the spirit of this thread:

,,,You got mad skills, girlfriend!
0 Replies

Booman

Reply Sat 14 Jun, 2003 02:14 pm
Oh yeah, if anyone wonders why a middle-aged geezer like me, is somewhat adept at the hip-hop linquistics, I'm surrounded by kids, and I pay attention, so I can communicate with them. I guess it's a Gemini Thing. :wink: (That reminds me, only 3 more shoppng days 'til the 17th.)
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Sat 14 Jun, 2003 02:36 pm
Boo, some of my best friends are hip hop giminis.. Cool
0 Replies

Booman

Reply Sat 14 Jun, 2003 03:03 pm
The thing is communication. I don't look in the paper to get my horoscope, but I've always believed in listening to people, and getting through to people. Sometimes I force myself to watch MTV, and WWE, with my Grandkids, because that's what they want to talk about. They will actually be watcting on TV, and come into my room and ask me to turn to it, so they can watch it with me.
0 Replies