I have a feeling he's getting ready to leave me!!

blacksmithn

Reply Sun 27 Aug, 2006 04:47 pm
Aww, stop fussing about who's who. It's the INTERNET! Everybody's virtually anonymous anyway! For all any of you know, I could be an 18 year old female Rumanian gymnast.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 27 Aug, 2006 04:49 pm
Oh, stop fussing about fussing.
We know that.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sun 27 Aug, 2006 04:59 pm
I always thought you were an 18 year old female Romanian gymnast, Blacksmith.
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Sun 27 Aug, 2006 05:02 pm
Hmmm, an 18 year old female Rumanian gymnast. Tell us you are. We've not gotten THAT perspective yet. I don't think.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sun 27 Aug, 2006 05:09 pm
Are you telling us you're not an 18 year old female Russian gymnast?

jmparrack, of course you're a good person. No harm, no foul - just confusion.
0 Replies

jeanniefranks

Reply Sun 27 Aug, 2006 05:18 pm
Thanks guys! And you are right about my user name. I don't mind telling you at all either! I'm not here for anonymity. I am PROUDLY>>>>
Jean Marie Parrack of Council Bluffs, Iowa. But, I'm NOT an 18 yr old gymnast either. Sorry!
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 27 Aug, 2006 05:19 pm
There are some russian young'ns posting under one name - I think. Russia, Romania, sound-alikes.

Again, I don't think jmparrack, presumably two people with troubles, is doing that stuff. Just trying to explain the background to our comments.

I well remember a poster - except for the name, started with C - who had us all posting at length and thoughtfully over months. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
But as JL and others have maintained all along, if someone who needs help reads the sincere answers, that's good.
Just that the answers would make more sense and be more helpful with realilty based posts being clear.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sun 27 Aug, 2006 05:57 pm
somebody tell swimpy we've got another Iowan!
0 Replies

jeanniefranks

Reply Sun 27 Aug, 2006 06:05 pm
Is Swimpy an Iowigan? Or huntin' us down!?! Laughing
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sun 27 Aug, 2006 06:10 pm
Laughing you'll probably get some responses for both. Yes, swimpy lives in Iowa (is it Iowigan?). I sent her a pm.
0 Replies

Swimpy

Reply Sun 27 Aug, 2006 06:18 pm
Somebody called for an Iowegan? Guilty as charged, sir! Now what's all this then, jmparrack? Tell me about this boy of yours.
0 Replies

jeanniefranks

Reply Sun 27 Aug, 2006 06:21 pm
Something like that! Laughing I've gotta find a good picture to put up with my name here.
0 Replies

stuh505

Reply Sun 27 Aug, 2006 08:04 pm
jmp,

maybe you could find an avatar for yourself and one for your sister, and just switch between the two depending on who's logged on Wink
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sun 27 Aug, 2006 08:12 pm
I'm with Swimpy --- trying to get this back on topic, what's the story with your fiance?

And, now that I'm not thinking you have significant bi-polar issues ~~ what's the deal with him?

< I honestly thought that the cold feet issue was related to the bi-polar issue>
0 Replies

jeanniefranks

Reply Mon 28 Aug, 2006 09:39 am
Okay, back on task.... my fiance was fine last week, very much in love, lots of affection, and seemed very happy. He went to a concert & ran into a girl he knows. Now, all of a sudden he doesn't know if he wants to settle down at 24 yrs old. Our age difference has never been an issue before. He & his family (they just love me by the way) always said they believe age is just a number. But, he's acting like MY number is almost up!!! He goes into the bathroom or out of ear shot to talk on the phone, & then erases the to-from call log information from the cell. He had a "friend" pick him up from down on the corner to go hang out, saying the friend couldn't find our building. And he's never offered to introduce me to this person, as he's done with all his other friends. His Aunt, who he's very close with, told me he still loves me & doesn't want to leave But he admits there is an issue here we need to discuss. But he wants to wait until he feels better (he has been running a low grade temp). In the meantime, I'm going crazy wondering what's going to happen !
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Mon 28 Aug, 2006 09:56 am
Oh, fercrissake, wake up and smell the coffee! Dump the little weasel and find someone a tad more mature (and I don't mean necessarily older, per se). If he isn't actually cheating on you, he's certainly thinking hard about it. You deserve someone who'll treat you with more respect and consideration, not to mention love.
0 Replies

jeanniefranks

Reply Mon 28 Aug, 2006 12:17 pm
Sad I know that more than likely, you are right. But you probably also know it's easier said than done. This past year together has been one of the happiest in my life! I'm hoping this is just a bump in the road along lifes path. Sometimes we learn valuable lessons from these bumps in life. I'm not sure what this lesson could be yet. But, whatever it is, I just hope it's worth the price. IF he leaves me, his life situation will change more than mine. This is my apartment (HE moved in with ME), so he's the one who would have to move. PLUS, our car, both cell phones, and 75% of the household income are all mine. And I'm keeping them all! I've made his life comfortable & manageable. He's made mine sunny & fun. I've been very happy & I want to continue that. Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

Swimpy

Reply Mon 28 Aug, 2006 12:29 pm
Age isn't just a number, jm. You know that, really. Your life experiences don't compare. He's starting to realize it. I think you always knew.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 28 Aug, 2006 01:22 pm
Boys can be a lot of fun, jm. The thing is, you shouldn't mistake them for men.

By all means, have fun with him for as long as it lasts. But for Chrissake, don't marry him. You'd wind up losing half your assets. Among other things.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Mon 28 Aug, 2006 01:34 pm
Eva has an excellent point.

Real Men don't go in the bathroom for "private" telephone conversations.

Has your Toy Boy settled down since he moved in with you? Does he have a regular job? Could he afford his own apartment?

Could you be living in a triangle because he wants to have his cake and eat it too?
0 Replies