Please! Somebody say something politically incorrect!

Craven de Kere

Reply Sat 31 May, 2003 05:21 pm
Sofia wrote:

Again, the disparity between burning crosses and burning flags comes to mind...

IMO the disparity always has and always will elude you. Burning a cross on someone's lawn in the US has historically been taken to be a threat on the lives of the individuals who live there.

Burning a flag tends to be a dissident who is in fact at high risk of being on the receiving end of violence from people as emotional about the flag as you.

That you seek to equate a threat on someone's like with free speech is ludicrous.

In case you haven't heard, free speach does not pertain to one's rights to threaten to lives of others.

I have, and always will, consider your cross/flag comparison to be quite daft.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Sat 31 May, 2003 05:24 pm
Ahh, I read back. Ya gotta love some Anti-AAers.

There are a host of good anti-AA motives but soime just exhibit ignorance when dealing with the subject.

Always good for a laugh.
0 Replies

dov1953

Reply Sat 31 May, 2003 06:13 pm
Back to political incorrectness: I consider Jews to be the most superior "race" on Earth.
I think blacks are slightly mentally inferior to whites and slightly superior to whites in physical terms. They have the best formed bodies in the world.
I know there is no god. It's not my opinion, it's something that is true.
I know that homosexuality is a function of natural selection. It has nothing to do with morals. By the way, what is a homosexual lifestyle?
I believe that men are biologically territorial and women are biologically domestic. Men are biologically more promiscuous than men.
I think that Germanic people are more inclined to barbarism than any other people.
The morals of Rome had nothing to do with it's fall. It was that they "lost their will to Empire".
Nature is God.
Christianity, and most other religions, are forms of mass hysteria, and their only value is the making of a sense of community and their restraining value, such as it is.
I think Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses are dangerous and the believers have intentionally abdicated their freewill, which is a great sin against the people themselves. It gives them an excuse for not thinking.
I hate the norm of not thinking of the poorer, more needy, people in this world.
I am somewhat superior to the average person.
Don't hate me for being beautiful.
So there, you conformists! Exclamation
0 Replies

satt fs

Reply Sat 31 May, 2003 06:21 pm
There is the fourth category: Facutually incorrect!
(If fallen into this class, it is labelled as a fatal error.)
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 31 May, 2003 06:25 pm
Whereas i can see the provenance of most of what you've written, Dovey, it behooves me to point out that the Irish are the superior race on earth. However, since all true Irishmen, not perverted by religion, like best to wear bright colors, sing, dance and lay around in the warm sunshine, there is no threat to the rest of y'all.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Sat 31 May, 2003 06:26 pm
AMEN satts!

dov,

Much of what you posted is not pollitical incorrectness but simple factual incorrectness (read: ignorance).
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 31 May, 2003 06:48 pm
dov, All political forums has "politically incorrect" statements. It all depends on which side of the fence you're on. c.i.
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Sat 31 May, 2003 07:07 pm
I feel, despite dov's valiant efforts, I have won the un-PC sweepstakes.

Crosses are objects with no implied threat. Someone else may have implied a threat, but they can't choose my meaning. And the crosses I speak of aren't burned in anyone's yard. (I don't want to burn a cross, but I'm pissed someone has said I can't AND told me what I mean by it. My freedom has been impinged!)

The worst I will do to a flag burner is not like them. I wouldn't even yell at them. (But, oh, what I'd be thinking!!!)

And the Irish are, of course, the superior race. They are just hiding the fact. On purpose. Yeah, that's the ticket.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Sat 31 May, 2003 07:10 pm
Sofia,

There is nothing stopping you from burining a cross.It's not illegal in ALL circumstances.
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Sat 31 May, 2003 07:21 pm
I will have to check. Thought it was illegal in all circumstances.

If I can burn a cross, for some reason I think dov's "black people are mentally inferior" may win the prize.

Dov-- If this were true, wouldn't it follow that there would be no black attaining superior intellect to a non-black? Don't you have a problem with this assertion? Or was it a bunch of chain-pullin'?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 31 May, 2003 07:25 pm
Actually, Dov - I am wildly politically incorrect in my humour all the time - but it is difficult both to do - and for me to see the point of - just reeling off lines of stuff I do not believe - just for the sake of it.

However, I will say this with full belief.

Cats are better than dogs.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 31 May, 2003 07:29 pm
and wabbits are better than guinea pigs, although in Peru, guinea pigs are considered a delicacy. c.i.
0 Replies

satt fs

Reply Sat 31 May, 2003 07:33 pm
"Snakes are more delicious than pork." (No, I do not eat snakes, as a matte of taste.)
Is this politically correct?
There could be the fifth class: Religiously correct!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 31 May, 2003 07:35 pm
Taste is, in fact, I believe one of those things with which there is no disputing - I mean physical appreciation of flavour - the other sort there is endless dispute about, and only I hold the final truth.
0 Replies

satt fs

Reply Sat 31 May, 2003 07:45 pm
BTW, isn't the blessed cross unique in the timespace of religious history?
And others are imitations, or at least symbols, of it?
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Sat 31 May, 2003 07:54 pm
Cats are snooty. Dogs are precious.
Cats don't love you. Doggies do.
Cats are French.

Suck it, Frenchie.

Oh. My boss and her family are racists, but won't say the 'n' word in front of their grandchildren. PC and all.

So their derogatory reference to black people is "Canadians."
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 31 May, 2003 08:02 pm
Cats may not love YOU, Sofia........

(evil grin)
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Sat 31 May, 2003 08:10 pm
<dammit>

They don't love me ENOUGH. I need gregarious, fall on you, lick your face, crawl in your lap, run like a fool at the sound of my voice love.

I know there is some evil study about the insecurity of dog v cat aficiandos. I'm sure I'm royally busted.

I WANT BIG LOVE!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 31 May, 2003 10:16 pm
http://cinnabar10.tripod.com/austinspage

The true King of big love...my dog. Smile
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 31 May, 2003 10:20 pm
I have eaten plenty of rabbit in my day, and here is the interesting part: With the skin off, ready for cooking, the only difference between a rabbit and a cat are the teeth. That's why rabbits are always sold with their heads on.
0 Replies