Bolt out of the Blue

Eva

Reply Sat 12 Aug, 2006 07:43 am
See? And here you were, thinking you should get a job that didn't involve people. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 12 Aug, 2006 07:46 am
Jes- Good job!

I had been away, so I just caught this thread this morning, and read it through. After your first post, my first reaction was that this broad had a helluva nerve. It sounded to me that she was looking for some free room and board.

Well, I am glad that it is settled. You had no reason to be defensive, and IMO, did not have to give any excuses.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 12 Aug, 2006 07:46 am
jespah wrote:
We went out for Mexican and that included Sangria. This made the ensuing food shopping verra interesting. Thanks for your support. Smile

Very Happy

soooooo, should we be anticipating a " what can I cook with these ingredients? " thread ....
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sat 12 Aug, 2006 08:15 am
Wonderful Jespah...

no Ehbeth!

no cooking, RESTAURANTS!
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Sat 12 Aug, 2006 08:42 am
Good for you jespah!

Now, doesn't it feel better to be upfront and honest instead of hiding and fibbing to get out of doing something you don't want to do? It'll be easier the next time.

ps-hell yes it's "settled" because you've settled it! :wink:
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Sat 12 Aug, 2006 09:27 am
My husband and I made a pact in the very beginning that whenever anyone, even a dear friend or relative, suggested plans to one of us, we would always say, "Sounds great, but I gotta check with Hubby - he might have already made plans. Can I get back to you?"

This gets you out of those sticky situations in a nice way.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 12 Aug, 2006 12:53 pm
Eva wrote:
Montana wrote:
Sometimes I stay in my night cloths all day and when I see a car pull up, I have to run and change my cloths and that just burns my ass.

Montana, Montana, Montana....girl, you need to learn! Anybody who drops in unannounced deserves to see you in your night clothes! Why change? It's your house, for heaven's sake!

Lots of people have dropped by and caught me in my nightgown. (They usually leave very quickly, btw.) Laughing

Laughing Sometimes I do, depending on what I'm wearing. Some of my night cloths are very much on the skimpy side and I'd have to charge a fee at the door if they're going to see me in those ;-) Laughing
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 12 Aug, 2006 12:55 pm
Glad everything worked out for ya, Jes :-D
0 Replies