Zionists planned 9/11

pachelbel

Reply Sat 25 Nov, 2006 10:45 pm
Are you afraid of being called anti Semite?
Why would the Zionists NOT plan 9/11? They had much to gain. It is now obvious what their plan is. And you are afraid of being called an anti-Semite for opposing Israel's espionage and regional wars.

September 07, 2004

| Global Research RSS Feed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disclaimer: The views expressed in this article are the sole responsibility of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the Centre for Research on Globalization.

To become a Member of Global Research

The Centre for Research on Globalization (CRG) at www.globalresearch.ca grants permission to cross-post original Global Research articles in their entirety, or any portions thereof, on community internet sites, as long as the text & title are not modified. The source must be acknowledged and an active URL hyperlink address to the original CRG article must be indicated. The author's copyright note must be displayed. For publication of Global Research articles in print or other forms including commercial internet sites, contact: [email protected]

www.globalresearch.ca contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the provisions of "fair use" in an effort to advance a better understanding of political, economic and social issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving it for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than "fair use" you must request permission from the copyright owner.

For media inquiries: [email protected]

© Copyright James Petras, Rebelion, 2004

The url address of this article is: www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=viewArticle&code=JAM20050620&articleId=484
0 Replies

stevewonder

Reply Sun 26 Nov, 2006 03:54 pm
the problem with these conspiracy theories is that there is no proof, all you are aying is it must be 'them' whoever that is..........because it benefit them, in which case you could say that the Northern alliance did it because it removed the Taleban.......... Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

pachelbel

Reply Mon 27 Nov, 2006 06:41 pm
'They' or 'them' is obvious, if you read the entire article. I suspect you did not. Had you read it, you would recognize some names.......

It is not a conspiracy theory that Zionists are in key positions in the US gov't - they are named in the article. Which you did not read.

The so-called 'conspiracy theorists' were correct in their deduction of the real cause for the pre-emptive 'war' in Iraq, and they were correct that the Americans were being lied to about WMD's.

It is way too easy to pigeonhole the truth into a convenient theory of conspiracy. Why do people accept lies so easily? Like BushCO says 'if you tell a lie big enough'.......the rest is history, not conspiracy.

Prove to me that my article posted above is not truth. I maintain that it is. Otherwise it's just your unresearched word against researched facts from organizations that make it their job to know what is going on.
0 Replies

Atavistic

Reply Sun 3 Dec, 2006 10:04 am
Actually, Jerusalem is the third holiest city in Islam(you forgot Medina). In Judaism and Christianity, it is first. The city should be shared by all three religions as it essentially is now. The Muslims seem to think that they are the only ones entitled to this city.
0 Replies

pachelbel

Reply Sun 3 Dec, 2006 08:36 pm
What has your comment got to do with the thread title? Apparently you haven't read the article posted called:

Treason In High Places: Pentagon Zionists, AIPEC And Israel

by James Petras

Global Research, June 20, 2005
Rebelion - 2004-09-07
0 Replies

stevewonder

Reply Tue 5 Dec, 2006 05:23 pm
Atavistic wrote:
Actually, Jerusalem is the third holiest city in Islam(you forgot Medina). In Judaism and Christianity, it is first. The city should be shared by all three religions as it essentially is now. The Muslims seem to think that they are the only ones entitled to this city.

sorry to interupt, but whats a troll?
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Tue 5 Dec, 2006 06:05 pm
stevewonder wrote:

sorry to interupt, but whats a troll?

Troll
0 Replies

pachelbel

Reply Tue 5 Dec, 2006 06:54 pm
source: www.prisonplanet.com

Former World Bank Economist & Nobel Prize winner, Joseph Stiglitz had this to say about the World Bank and 9/11:

'Speaking about the agenda of the World Bank since the installation of Paul Wolfowitz, I (Stiglitz) highlighted the shift which began back in August 2001 whereby the Bush administration moved to block transparency of secret bank accounts, which in part facilitated the 9/11 terror attacks.'
END

~~~~~~So, if everything is so straighforward & honest, why is Bush blocking this info? This information would have exposed who 'facilitated the 9/11 terror attacks'. Is he afraid to implicate the Zionists, who, according to the article posted in this thread, control the Pentagon, helped 9/11 along, and continue to control events in the WH?
0 Replies

Atavistic

Reply Tue 5 Dec, 2006 08:19 pm
pachelbel wrote
Quote:
As far as religion goes Jerusalem is the second holiest city for the Moslem religion. Before Mecca they bowed toward Jerusalem. The rock that Abraham was instructed to sacrifice his son on is there. In the Moslems faith they have fulfilled the reconstruction of the temple, the temple that the Jews claim still needs to be built. The Jews do not recognize Mohammed as the latest Jewish prophet.

My statement was in response to this. Please fill me in on how this makes me a troll. Thanks in advance.
0 Replies

pachelbel

Reply Thu 7 Dec, 2006 11:57 pm
Atavistic wrote:
pachelbel wrote
Quote:
As far as religion goes Jerusalem is the second holiest city for the Moslem religion. Before Mecca they bowed toward Jerusalem. The rock that Abraham was instructed to sacrifice his son on is there. In the Moslems faith they have fulfilled the reconstruction of the temple, the temple that the Jews claim still needs to be built. The Jews do not recognize Mohammed as the latest Jewish prophet.

My statement was in response to this. Please fill me in on how this makes me a troll. Thanks in advance.

Looks like you'll have to ask the people who called you a troll, namely stevewonder and timber.

They are the trolls.
0 Replies

pachelbel

Reply Sat 9 Dec, 2006 11:56 pm
More proof
judeosphere.blogspot.com

Zionist Conspiracy Round-up!

It's Zionist-Conspiracy-A-Go-Go!

First up, an editorial in the Yemen Times asks, "Who attacked America on 9/11?" (C'mon, take a guess):

September 11 was preceded by various preparations on the American side, including the withdrawal of the American delegation from Durban human rights conference, the Chinese plane incident, besides the films that were produced about external attacks on America, such as Pearl Harbor, up to the day of September 11, when the attack took place. George Bush was then visiting a primary school, for obscurity, to show the contradiction between the innocence of the children and the barbarity of Islam. The attack on America on September 11 was a Zionist-American joint one, in cooperation with Britain.
Next, an article at American Free Press explains why the 9/11 lawsuits are still held up in the courts. What's the reason, you ask? Noting that one of the security companies named in the lawsuit is Israeli, the article observes:

U.S. District Judge Alvin K. Hellerstein of the Southern District of New York...has deep and longstanding Zionist connections and close family ties to the state of Israel....Hellerstein is a member of the Jewish Center of New York and a former president of the Board of Jewish Education of Greater New York.This raises the obvious question about why, in the 9-11 terror case in which an Israeli security company is a key defendant and in which individuals from Israeli military intelligence are suspected of being involved, was Hellerstein chosen to preside over all 9-11 victim lawsuits?
END
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Go figure. Anyone want to prove that the Zionists were/are not involved?

check out
www.cbc.ca (9/11 skeptics)
there are loads of other sites on the net that connect 9/11 & zionists

Eliot Spitzer, Attorney General NY is a Zionist as well.
0 Replies

Americanadian

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2007 03:51 pm
danny_boy wrote:

You got to be kidding me?
You are talking pie in the sky conspiracy theories, why can you not accept that you are deluded?
Israel has got other things to worry about than interferring with American internal affairs.
Do you have any idea the magnitude of the risk Israel would take in carrying out such an act? No one is that stupid.
Israel is more concerned about ensuring that Iran does not aquire nukes, bcause they are human rights abusers and violent crazies who should not have any nukes.
We have removed the threat from Iraq now we must deal with Syria and Iran, the USA must prepare to deal with these two rogue states whatever the outcome, it is a price worth paying.

Who's deluded again?
Israel got away with murder with their attack on the USS Liberty. Shall I begin a thread to demonstrate the audacity of the treasonous skittering cockroaches? The attack on the Liberty was suppressed by the media and the Administration.
Is Israel stupid? No. They know exactly what they're doing and what they got away with. A broad daylight attack on an American ship after a few "Flybys". The strafing of the lifeboats when the Sailors attempted to abandon ship is another graphic illustration that the Israeli intent was to sink the Liberty. Or, how about the American spy plane the Israelis attempted to shoot down? Oh yes, treasonous, deceptive little cretins, they knew exactly what they are doing. Luckily for them, they have paid shills in American politics, AIPAC and the ADL to cover their sorry little asses.

If there's one thing I can't stand, it's Zio-Nazi apologists that kowtow the verbage of subterfuge and obfuscations.
0 Replies