Zionists planned 9/11

Americanadian

Reply Wed 13 Sep, 2006 12:47 am
pachelbel wrote:
Thank you for your informative and eloquent post. Your patience with danny boy is much better than mine. I don't believe he has a brain stem.

I also read your post on the Nuke Iran thread. Lots of info for some of those posters to absorb. I think they check raptureready.com every day to see how close they are to Armageddon. How the crazy bast**ds can rationalize killing=Christianity=Rapture is beyond me. Too bad religion has always been used as a guise for world domination.

The propaganda surrounding Israel and the taboo about mentioning any other Holocaust (I have a thread on the Irish Holocaust) is despicable. These people actually believe, or want the world to believe, that they have suffered more than anyone else. And how many did Mao murder in China? Or Stalin in Russia?

I pointed out in this thread that Semitic is Arab as well. So, if you call someone anti-Semitic you're calling them anti-Arab too. Think the Zionists will explain that, or the BushCo Adm to the feeble minded Yanks?

Americans are gullible fools - I really don't care what they do, but they seem to like to bully other countries to come help them out of their scrapes. If it was up to me, Canada would stay a peacekeeper rather than having our guys killed for American interests.

The terrorists of the world are the Americans and Israel, no doubt about it. How many bombs do these countries have?

As a fellow Canadian I could not agree with you more.

Welcome to the forum & hope to hear more from you.

Most people are more concerned with their Tim Hortons, or Star Bucks every morning, and working to buy the latest toys. Most people don't even inquire or question the validity of the information provided by the mainstream press. Until something drastic happens that affects life as we know it, most people continue on as they are.

It is good to see people like yourself spend the time to read and learn. This seems to be a popular forum anyhow. Many posters here with 15,000+ some odd posts. I hope to spend some more time here soon. Right now, life's pretty busy. I just happened to be surfing and came across this forum and saw our buddy Danny Boy providing subterfuge for the Zionist cause, so I couldn't resist. Twisted Evil Funny...he hasn't popped back to visit.
See you out there Pachebel. Cool
0 Replies

danny boy

Reply Wed 13 Sep, 2006 07:18 pm
ENDYMION wrote:
Thankyou for putting forward this ****

I saw Spielberg's film MUNICH the other day and the final scene really creeped me out. There were the Mossad Agents in New York - and there were the twin towers behind them.

Following any crime, a detective will ask himself "Who has the greatest motive?"
"Who stands to gain?"

Not the Arab world - that's for sure

Horse ****, you see the twin towers in a movie and therefore you conclude what exactly?
0 Replies

danny boy

Reply Wed 13 Sep, 2006 07:24 pm
Americanadian wrote:
pachelbel wrote:
Thank you for your informative and eloquent post. Your patience with danny boy is much better than mine. I don't believe he has a brain stem.

I also read your post on the Nuke Iran thread. Lots of info for some of those posters to absorb. I think they check raptureready.com every day to see how close they are to Armageddon. How the crazy bast**ds can rationalize killing=Christianity=Rapture is beyond me. Too bad religion has always been used as a guise for world domination.

The propaganda surrounding Israel and the taboo about mentioning any other Holocaust (I have a thread on the Irish Holocaust) is despicable. These people actually believe, or want the world to believe, that they have suffered more than anyone else. And how many did Mao murder in China? Or Stalin in Russia?

I pointed out in this thread that Semitic is Arab as well. So, if you call someone anti-Semitic you're calling them anti-Arab too. Think the Zionists will explain that, or the BushCo Adm to the feeble minded Yanks?

Americans are gullible fools - I really don't care what they do, but they seem to like to bully other countries to come help them out of their scrapes. If it was up to me, Canada would stay a peacekeeper rather than having our guys killed for American interests.

The terrorists of the world are the Americans and Israel, no doubt about it. How many bombs do these countries have?

Most people are more concerned with their Tim Hortons, or Star Bucks every morning, and working to buy the latest toys. Most people don't even inquire or question the validity of the information provided by the mainstream press. Until something drastic happens that affects life as we know it, most people continue on as they are.

It is good to see people like yourself spend the time to read and learn. This seems to be a popular forum anyhow. Many posters here with 15,000+ some odd posts. I hope to spend some more time here soon. Right now, life's pretty busy. I just happened to be surfing and came across this forum and saw our buddy Danny Boy providing subterfuge for the Zionist cause, so I couldn't resist. Twisted Evil Funny...he hasn't popped back to visit.

You got to be kidding me?
You are talking pie in the sky conspiracy theories, why can you not accept that you are deluded?
Israel has got other things to worry about than interferring with American internal affairs.
Do you have any idea the magnitude of the risk Israel would take in carrying out such an act? No one is that stupid.
Israel is more concerned about ensuring that Iran does not aquire nukes, bcause they are human rights abusers and violent crazies who should not have any nukes.
We have removed the threat from Iraq now we must deal with Syria and Iran, the USA must prepare to deal with these two rogue states whatever the outcome, it is a price worth paying.
0 Replies

danny boy

Reply Wed 13 Sep, 2006 07:28 pm
pachelbel wrote:
Ok. Yeah. You're right.

Why didn't I think of that. Rolling Eyes

I am glad I have made you see the light, Israel is mostly understood and people who question Israel must be anit-semitic, because no one has the right to question Israels actions, but Israel has the righ to put everyone on trial after what happened with nazism.
Israel remains above criticism.
0 Replies

pachelbel

Reply Wed 13 Sep, 2006 11:25 pm
Look up Semitic. s-e-m-i-t-i-c-

Semite includes ARABS as well as JEWS.

Gee, you learn something new every day, don'tcha?

I am certainly not anti Arab.

Post back when you've graduated from grammer school.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Wed 13 Sep, 2006 11:37 pm
pachelbel wrote:
... Post back when you've graduated from grammer school.

Was that intended as humor, or did you simply spell "grammar incorrectly?
0 Replies

flyboy804

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 07:25 am
Palchelbel, you are of course correct in stating that Arabs are Semites; however, if you look up "anti-Semitic" in the dictionary you will see that it refers to hostility towards Jews.
0 Replies

danny boy

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 04:19 pm
flyboy804 wrote:
Palchelbel, you are of course correct in stating that Arabs are Semites; however, if you look up "anti-Semitic" in the dictionary you will see that it refers to hostility towards Jews.

Does that mean hostility is only ever directed towards Jewish people?
0 Replies

pachelbel

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 11:57 pm
Ok, you guys really need something to laugh at, or what? So I typed a 'e' instead of an 'a'. Better a typo than to not know what Semitic means. Laughing

As is typical, the jews hijacked that word for themselves, just as they did Holocaust. Neither word was invented by the jews.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Fri 15 Sep, 2006 12:09 am
I'll admit to taking a cheap shot there, pachelbel - but while I pretty much echo the overal sentiment of your post, I just couldn't pass up the straight line you delivered. :wink: :cool: :wink:
0 Replies

pachelbel

Reply Fri 15 Sep, 2006 12:28 am
Israel in a bubble world of narcissism
Pathological narcissism occurs when an individual's psychic horizons close in around him to form an insular, almost opaque bubbleworld. The mostly reflective surface of this glossy bubble provides a peculiarly obfuscated view of the outside world.

It could be argued that Israel, which acts with absolute arrogance and antipathy towards both its neighbors and the Palestinians, is the ultimate political bubbleworld.

While outside the US, most everyone in the world recognizes that the Middle East is an absurdly fragile equilibrium that's constantly adjusting to Israel's & America's impositions, the Israeli gov't has long been content to run roughshod over anyone who opposes its will. Israel has worked in concert with its partner in crime, the US government, to transform the entire Middle East in order to make the Jewish state's intrusion more palatable. Just as the bubbleheaded Bush Adm. has recently run headfirst into brick walls in Afghanistan and Iraq, Israeli's narcissism has discovered and insurmountable obstacle in the form of Hezbollah.

There are a lot of reasons why it's foolish for Israel to attempt to impose it's will on Hezbollah. Israel's attempt to mount an American-style whack-a-mole War on Terror on Hezbollah does not mesh with the reality on the ground. Hezbollah may, in fact, be a more elaborate entity than the Lebanese gov't itself. Not only is Hezbollah a sophisticated and popular political organization with representatives in the Lebanese parliament, it also has a social services wing that does more charitable work than even the gov't does for Lebanon's poorest citizens.

There are Hezbollah schools, hospitals, social development agencies, garbage collection and recycling and agri centres. Hezbollah even runs a reconstruction company to rebuild all of the houses destroyed by the countless bombs the Israeli army has rained down on southern Lebanon.

With the help of America's top weapons firms, Israel does, of course, have a huge advantage when it comes to military might. Only problem was, Hezbollah mounted a Guevara-style guerilla campaign that neutralized Israel's army.

Hezbollah is tapped into a vast support network with ties to Syria, Iran, Russia, China and Venezuela. This is not a conspiracy of terrorist networks bent on America's and Israel's destruction; it is a desperate alliance formed to defend nations outside the bubble from America's and Israel's imperial designs. The US and Israel should not be backing them into a corner. At best, Israel will be submerged into a lengthy, unwinnable war. At worst, the conflict in Lebanon will lead us all down the path to WWIII.

It seems absurd that Israel and the US are pushing the world outside the bubble to its breaking point, when there are some simple steps they could take to put things right. If Bush is so gung-ho about exporting democracy, he should begin with Israel.

Unfortunately, narcissists are the last ones to let reality get in the way of their delusional projects.

It is not a bad idea to join with the other 5.9 BILLION people on the planet who condemn what the leaders of the US are doing to their country and the rest of the world.
0 Replies

pachelbel

Reply Fri 15 Sep, 2006 12:35 am
timberlandko wrote:
pachelbel wrote:
... Post back when you've graduated from grammer school.

Was that intended as humor, or did you simply spell "grammar incorrectly?

Did you intend to mispell humour? Americans are constantly butchering the English language Laughing
0 Replies

pachelbel

Reply Fri 15 Sep, 2006 12:42 am
danny_boy wrote:
pachelbel wrote:
Ok. Yeah. You're right.

Why didn't I think of that. Rolling Eyes

I am glad I have made you see the light, Israel is mostly understood and people who question Israel must be anit-semitic, because no one has the right to question Israels actions, but Israel has the righ to put everyone on trial after what happened with nazism.
Israel remains above criticism.

Do you have anything better to do than troll for fun? You're not worth answering. You're full of SH**. Drunk
0 Replies

pachelbel

Reply Fri 15 Sep, 2006 12:52 am
More proof the Zionists were behind 9/11
Prominent Arabs
blame 9-11 on Jews
Middle East media filled with talk of 'Zionist conspiracy'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: 1:00 a.m. Eastern

© 2002 WorldNetDaily.com

High-ranking public officials and prominent columnists in the Middle East are promoting a claim that Jews perpetrated the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks on New York City and the Pentagon, according to Arab media sources translated by MEMRI, the Middle East Media Research Institute.

Many columnists in the Arab press maintain that no Arab was responsible for the attacks. Palestinian columnist Khalil Al-Sawahri insisted in the Palestinian Authority-sponsored daily Al-Ayyam that a letter left by a hijacker was forged.

"Its disseminators are the circles of Orientalists who are making efforts to tarnish the image of the Arab Muslim," he wrote.

While many in the Middle East speculate the culprit could be the U.S. itself, the most popular view among Arab media reviewed by MEMRI is that Israel, world Zionism, the Mossad, or, simply, the Jews carried out the attacks.

Syrian foreign minister Mustafa Tlass has claimed that the Mossad planned the ramming of two hijacked airliners into the World Trade Center towers as part of a Jewish conspiracy.

Rakan Al-Majali, a columnist for the Jordanian government daily Al-Dustour, wrote: "It is obvious that Israel is the one to gain greatly from this bloody, loathsome and terrible terror operation, and it seeks to gain further by accusing the Arabs and Muslims of carrying it out."

In Iran, Parliament Chairman Mahdi Karrubi wondered whether "Zionists in Israel plotted the terror operation in order to blacken the faces of the Muslims."

'Jews were warned to stay home'

The claim that Jewish employees were warned not to come to work at the WTC on Sept. 11 was quickly accepted by the Arab media as incontrovertible fact, according to MEMRI.

Syrian ambassador to Tehran Turky Muhammad Saqr said at a conference held at the Iranian Foreign Ministry: "Syria has documented proof of the Zionist regime's involvement in the September 11 terror attacks on the U.S." and that "4,000 Jews employed at the WTC did not show up for work before the attack clearly attests to Zionist involvement in these attacks."

The Iranian daily Kayhan also referred to this "fact": "It is known that 4,000 Jews worked at the WTC in New York and that these people did not come to work that day."

In an editorial, the Saudi Arabian government daily 'Ukkaz said "six Israelis suspected of involvement in New York and Washington were arrested in the U.S., to be later released. This confirms our strong suspicions about the involvement of Israel's Mossad in the ugly crime."

The Egyptian opposition weekly Al-'Usbu' published that as a scoop, building it up somewhat and giving it the title, "True Perpetrators of the September 11 Attacks Arrested - Zionists with Maps of the WTC, the Pentagon, and the White House and Large Quantities of Anthrax."

Ambassador Saqr viewed Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon's unexpected postponement of his visit to the U.S. as "additional proof linking the Zionists with this tragedy."

Syrian columnist Mu'taz Al-Khatib gave another example in Al-Hayat: "Barak's presence in the BBC's head office minutes after the explosion, at a meeting set in advance, to speak for 30 minutes of the danger of terrorism and chastise the 'rogue states,' particularly the Arab" was, he said, further proof of Israel's involvement.

Some speculated on how Israel carried out the attack.

Orkhan Muhammad Ali wrote in Saut Al-Haqq Wa-Al-Hurriyya, the mouthpiece for the Islamic Movement in Israel, that the planes had not been hijacked - rather, they had been directed by remote control using a system developed by a Jewish-owned company.

'Zionists control media'

Many claimed Jewish involvement in the events of September 11 was never reported because the Jews control the American media.

Egypt's Sheikh Muhammad Gamei'a, formerly both Al-Azhar University's representative in the U.S. and imam of the Islamic Cultural Center and Mosque of New York City, claims that a group of people attacked his home in the U.S. because of their anger toward Muslims. "(But) during my conversations with this group, it became clear to me that they knew very well that the Jews were behind these ugly acts, while we, the Arabs, were innocent," he said. "None had the courage to say this in public," Gamei'a claimed. "They said: 'You know very well that the Zionists control everything … .'"

A comprehensive article in Egypt's Al Ahram by Ahmad Abu Zayid, titled "The Jews Are Behind the Explosions in America," submitted 14 "pieces of evidence" that Israel and the Mossad were involved in the Sept. 11 attacks.

It asserted many claims published in other media, including a stock sell-off by Jews two days before the event and that "no Jew was hurt in the incident."

Zayid wrote that federal investigators "arrested a group of Jews who set up video cameras on the roof of one of the Israeli companies across from the WTC a little while before the incident, in order to film the moment of the explosions. This proves that Zionist elements knew what was about to happen."

"The Mossad is the only one that could have breached American security," Zayid wrote. "Only the Zionists get the trust of the Americans, enabling them to carry out such an operation without accusations being leveled at them."

Egypt's Sheikh Gamei'a hinted at the punishment Jews should receive for their deeds: annihilation as attempted by Adolf Hitler.

"I told the American officials that the American people cannot, at this critical stage, know the real enemy who struck at its heart if it does not awaken from its slumber and stop blaming the Arabs and the Muslims," Gamei'a said in an interview published on Al-Azhar University's unofficial website.

"Immediately after the event," he continued, "some 30 percent of the American people awakened (and realized) that they were the victims of deception on the part of the Jews, who presented the Arabs and the Muslims to them as a nation of barbarians and blood-shedders. It became clear to the American people that hidden hands were at play in their land. I heard from many Americans who visited me at the Islamic Center that they had been misled by the Jews and thus had come to express their support for the Arabs and Muslims. They said openly, We were deceived. ...

"If this (deceit) were to be known to the American people, they would do to the Jews what Hitler did to them."
0 Replies

Americanadian

Reply Fri 15 Sep, 2006 03:36 am
danny_boy wrote:
Americanadian wrote:
pachelbel wrote:

You are talking pie in the sky conspiracy theories, why can you not accept that you are deluded?
Israel has got other things to worry about than interferring with American internal affairs.
Do you have any idea the magnitude of the risk Israel would take in carrying out such an act? No one is that stupid.
Israel is more concerned about ensuring that Iran does not aquire nukes, bcause they are human rights abusers and violent crazies who should not have any nukes.
We have removed the threat from Iraq now we must deal with Syria and Iran, the USA must prepare to deal with these two rogue states whatever the outcome, it is a price worth paying.

Who would gain the most from an attack on America? Israel. Now they can just point and say "they did it!" and off Uncle Sam will go with Boy George in tow to fight the Muslim extremists. Mission accomplished.

Israel is the only one concerned with Iran obtaining nukes. Iran has signed the NPT, unlike Israel who possesses hundreds of nukes. Israel hasn't even permitted the UN to inspect or confirm the numbers of what they have. Just a big "?" So it's okay for Israel non-conformation to the rules that the rest of the world follows? Bullsh!t.

Israel wouldn't risk that type of attack? ha..ha..ha... what a joke. That's like saying Bin Laden, who's been holed up in a cave, had the facilities to manufacture a Cover Girl cosmetic bomb to blow up jetliners. Never underestimate the Zionists. They are the same ones who turned their backs on Jewish people wanting to escape Europe in WWII. The Nazis made them a deal, which they refused. They allowed the innocent to be slaughtered, to ensure they would obtain Palestinian land. Life is only valuable to the Zionists when it correlates with their pipe dream.

Let's not forget the attack on the USS Liberty that the Zionists wanted to blame on Egypt. It's not hard to see two American flags flying from the ship. What can we say? Too bad most of the media in America is Zionist owned. That's why there will be no criticism of Isreal EVER, in the mainstream media.

If anyone is a delusional slavering cattle it is yourself. You ingratiate yourself with the stool samples from the mainstream Zionist owned media, and expect non-biased coverage? And then you officiously pass it off as gold. That stool sample is "Israel is completely innocent" in all of this. "They did nothing" to warrant the acrimonious indignation from their neighbors." If you want to watch human rights violators at work, watch the Zionists.

I like the military bulldozer examples the best. How about Rachel Corrie? A play dedicated to Rachel Corrie was not mentioned or permitted to play in a New york theater. Can anyone spell "suppression" by the media?

It is a continuous circle of obfuscation and subterfuge. The Zionist mentality is obduracy to the extent that noone is indispensable for their cause. The US is to blame as they enable the Israelis to do as they wish.
0 Replies

danny boy

Reply Fri 15 Sep, 2006 01:20 pm
Who seems to have gained the most? Is this the logic you are applying? That whomsoever you think 'benefited' the most according to your opinion must have done it.

I think it is pretyy clear that bin laden thinks he and his cause benefited the most, you can see that from his statements.

Israel does not coit human righst violations it is a good democracy and also it respects the UN more than Iran.

America depends on Israel and should be grateful to have such an alley that brings the US such great benefits.

How did Israel benefit from such terrorism is a question that you cannot answer, because you are anti-semitic.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Fri 15 Sep, 2006 01:42 pm
dyslexia wrote:
I woke this morning with multiple linear regressions running though my brain which immediately brught to mind Lash and Gus parenting a child. Cold sweat ran down the back of my neck so I put on a pot of Assam Superb tea and headed out to the patio to watch the sun come up. The lady Diane and Osso and the lady Diane's son and I will be going our for Dim Sum for lunch.
dys, admire your sideways look on things but really thats 270 + degrees and a bit. (sideways is 90)
0 Replies

pachelbel

Reply Fri 15 Sep, 2006 03:08 pm
Americanadian wrote:
danny_boy wrote:
Americanadian wrote:
pachelbel wrote:

Who would gain the most from an attack on America? Israel. Now they can just point and say "they did it!" and off Uncle Sam will go with Boy George in tow to fight the Muslim extremists. Mission accomplished.

Israel is the only one concerned with Iran obtaining nukes. Iran has signed the NPT, unlike Israel who possesses hundreds of nukes. Israel hasn't even permitted the UN to inspect or confirm the numbers of what they have. Just a big "?" So it's okay for Israel non-conformation to the rules that the rest of the world follows? Bullsh!t.

Israel wouldn't risk that type of attack? ha..ha..ha... what a joke. That's like saying Bin Laden, who's been holed up in a cave, had the facilities to manufacture a Cover Girl cosmetic bomb to blow up jetliners. Never underestimate the Zionists. They are the same ones who turned their backs on Jewish people wanting to escape Europe in WWII. The Nazis made them a deal, which they refused. They allowed the innocent to be slaughtered, to ensure they would obtain Palestinian land. Life is only valuable to the Zionists when it correlates with their pipe dream.

Let's not forget the attack on the USS Liberty that the Zionists wanted to blame on Egypt. It's not hard to see two American flags flying from the ship. What can we say? Too bad most of the media in America is Zionist owned. That's why there will be no criticism of Isreal EVER, in the mainstream media.

If anyone is a delusional slavering cattle it is yourself. You ingratiate yourself with the stool samples from the mainstream Zionist owned media, and expect non-biased coverage? And then you officiously pass it off as gold. That stool sample is "Israel is completely innocent" in all of this. "They did nothing" to warrant the acrimonious indignation from their neighbors." If you want to watch human rights violators at work, watch the Zionists.

I like the military bulldozer examples the best. How about Rachel Corrie? A play dedicated to Rachel Corrie was not mentioned or permitted to play in a New york theater. Can anyone spell "suppression" by the media?

It is a continuous circle of obfuscation and subterfuge. The Zionist mentality is obduracy to the extent that noone is indispensable for their cause. The US is to blame as they enable the Israelis to do as they wish.

Absolutely agree. Your assessment of mainstream media in the US is accurate; but most Americans never look outside the bubble or "Truman's World" to ascertain if what they are being told is true. Perhaps they are afraid to; but my assessment of Americans, being an ex-pat living in Canada, is that most are too damn lazy to really investigate what's going on. They swallow the swill that the media pumps out and enjoy their massive consumerism, cheap food and mindless videos. The fact that media is corporate owned doesn't seem to register with them. Newspapers used to dummy down their articles for an average 6th grade mentality. I believe this may have been lowered to accommodate the Americans today who can't extrapolate and must be spoon fed Pablum.

The Zionists have everything to gain by placing blame on the Arabs. No doubt about it. It's been accomplished, hasn't it? It's interesting that coverage about bin Laden's whereabouts have disappeared. Suddenly the big boogeyman is Iran or Hezbollah, Syria, you name it.

Israel wants to disarm every country surrounding them, and they want America to pay for it. Check out a map of the world, America. See for yourself. Billions of dollars are sent to Israel from the US. It would go a long way to helping with your miserable medical system. Not to mention social security.

Why isn't Israel made to sign the NPT? They are the terrorists, and the world knows it. Why don't Americans wake up? They're like robots, repeating the same phrases over and over. Kind of like BushCo.

From now on, robots should be considered "Electronic Americans" or EA's. For the most part, EA's don't look much different than you an I, less brighter, and more likely to get their news from the Fox News. EA's were not artificially conceived in some Sony lab, but rather programmed in America. EA's are generally recognizable by their propensity to recite ad nauseum every absurdity being spun by the corporate-led media currently embedded in the White House.

EA's are more likely to quote the undead, mostly white males who dominate the op-ed pages of the Wall Street Journal and USA Today than they are to dust off a volume from the canon of Western Civilization. The ones who might have actually read something from it obviously snoozed through the bits where the hubris and folly of a corrupt administration ushered in the end of an Empire.

Following are just a few examples of the phrases EA's are programmed to recognize and repeat verbatim, followed by the definitions they are incapable of grasping, thanks to recent technological advancements:

A Failure of Diplomacy: to describe Bush Adm.'s repeated sabotage of the inspection process they knew would yield Palaces of Mass Decoration as opposed to WMD's, what Noam Chomsky described as 'a failure of coercion' on the part of the US to bring the UN into line with its Messianic mission to liberate the Muslim hordes from their own resources.

The Irrelevancy of the UN: The irrelevancy, in other words, of countries outside Planet USA and its orbiting satellite, the UK.

Supporting the Troops:What EA's claim to do when they applaud the administration's decision to send an expendable force of mostly underprivileged youths to slaughter and be slaughtered in a country that poses no threat to the US or any of its former allies (but are perceived by ISRAEL as a threat), the thing EA leadership claims they are doing as they cut veterans benefits while rewarding billionaires with yet more tax breaks, the trite rallying cry of EA's everywhere whenever anti-war protests look like they're making inroads into public consciousness.

Embedded Reporters: Khaki clad mascots who stand on the hoods of tanks waving the corporate logo of whatever news agency they happen to be working for. Occasionally, they climb off the tanks to report that they can't reveal their locations, and conveniently slouch off to the safety of the nearest trench when things get a little too bloody. For EA's, this is journalism at its finest.

French Cowards: what passes for humour among EA's who think it's funny to mock and trivialize the millions of French people who perished in two World Wars, dying alonside American soldiers for the very things les Americaines Electronique have been programmed to forget.

For AE's, liberty doesn't ring any bells so it may be useless to remind them of the school children of the country who sent you the Statue of Liberty (yes, America, that statue was a gift to you from France), the government and people who put aside their shock and awe at your ignorance and dreadful table manners long enough to offer heartfelt condolences on Sept. 11.

When artificial intelligence turns on itself and starts thinking, it may be the time to reboot the "Saddam gassed his own people' program by repeating this phrase non stop until your EA starts reciting it on his/her own.

For the majority of EA's, though, Divinity Studies, or at least higher learning, is comprised of the three R's of Rumsfeld, O'Reilly, and Rush. For Ann Coulter, it's the rubber walled institution where she graduated Magna Cum Estee Lauder.

I enjoy your rebuttals, AmeriCanadian. Keep them coming. It's doubtful that you'll get through to the EA's who are not programmed to receive such information Cool
0 Replies

pachelbel

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 10:19 pm
Zionist Prime Minister a terrorist and anti-Christ
just as is the current PM in Israel. These people do not believe in Jesus Christ - thus they are the anti-Christ. They have Hitlerian tactics as well.

As shown in the arrogance of Menachem Begin (Israeli Prime Minister, 1977-1983) who stated boldly,

"Our race (speaking of the Jews) is the Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves." - Menachem Begin."

Oh yeah? Anti-Jew is my word, not Anti-Semitic which includes Arabs. The Arabs are being framed for 9/11 so these crazy zealots can take over the world. The US is supporting Israel in its wetdream to the tune of billions of dollars every year for 4 million people. Ridiculous.

Now imagine if any non-Jew of reputable influence ever said such a thing in the 20th century! Imagine the outcry and ramifications! Does this sound like the 'Israel of God' of which Paul spoke? Begin merely uttered what millions of zealous Jewish Zionists believe in their hearts, and example in their Apartheid rule of the land of Palestine today.

>>>You think these people would be above planning 9/11? Think again.

Look at what they have achieved for themselves after 9/11. Israeli sympathy (which Sharon said he expected after 9/11) and the dumb yanks paying to protect their zionist/jew ass*s from nonexistant threats!

Israel is the one with the WMD's. They are the ones who slaughter Arab women & children, bulldoze homes and blow up buildings.

Israel won't sign the NPT. But they aren't terrorists? Oh, I think they are.

You want yellow cake, go to Israel.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Tue 19 Sep, 2006 07:01 am
Re: Zionist Prime Minister a terrorist and anti-Christ
pachelbel wrote:

As shown in the arrogance of Menachem Begin (Israeli Prime Minister, 1977-1983) who stated boldly,

"Our race (speaking of the Jews) is the Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves." - Menachem Begin."
where and when?
0 Replies