Political Correctness: Make a Judgment

Lash

Reply Fri 4 May, 2007 09:24 pm
Damn. How misunderstood can a person be.

Snood has several times said he was interested in losing the rotten interaction--we've tried a couple of times and it went nowhere...

I've had several people approach me and suggest that I ty to lessen the drama betwen snood and I...

A few days ago, I sent him a PM telling him I'd like to be friendly-- His first response seemed like we might make a go of it--and then he decided he wouldn't--

Then I decided I didn't need his approval to be friendly.

So, I'm being friendly.

Now, I have people telling me to stop.

I wish all you people would get together and send a representative.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Fri 4 May, 2007 09:27 pm
One of my PMs to snood:

It's a waste of time to perserve bad vibes.

I don't want to dislike you. Not too crazy about you disliking me.

Politics and opinions aren't that important.

People are.

~L

....LOL Let's just do whatever it takes to be friends.

Sent April 22nd

Has someone gathered stones for the crowd...?
0 Replies

snood

Reply Fri 4 May, 2007 09:50 pm
You're so full of **** you squeak, but the scary thing is that you probably believe your own bullshit.

Now you've simply been "misunderstood". Priceless.

You have been a big suspicious, mean, unapologetic pain in the ass for years, but now you are going to be "friendly", and just can't understand what the problem is with that. Truly amazing.

Piece'a work.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 5 May, 2007 01:02 pm
The PMs are available for anyone to see (mine--I wouldn't show yours)--I attempted to reconcile with you.

It's just one of those pesky facts. Very Happy

You have been just as bad as I have, snood. Of course, you don't seem to understand that--blinded by that ego-centric viewpoint again, bud...

Do you think it's somehow different when you offer an olive branch--or is it just as amazing? I do like to know when I should be indignant and suspicious...

Your friend,

Lash Very Happy
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sat 5 May, 2007 01:32 pm
Lash wrote:
The PMs are available for anyone to see (mine--I wouldn't show yours)--I attempted to reconcile with you.

It's just one of those pesky facts. Very Happy

You have been just as bad as I have, snood. Of course, you don't seem to understand that--blinded by that ego-centric viewpoint again, bud...

Do you think it's somehow different when you offer an olive branch--or is it just as amazing? I do like to know when I should be indignant and suspicious...

Your friend,

Lash Very Happy

Dig up the PMs from before, when you decided we'd best not communicate, except on-topic.

Then you decided to start PMing me, telling me that now you are my "friend". Either you're nuts, or you think I am.

As far as me being as "bad as" you, there's one small difference. While I apologized to you, more than once, the best you could come up with was some rationalizations about how you were only giving what you got. You basically told me I wasn't on the same level as those you considered worthy of an apology.

And I would appreciate it if you stopped calling yourself my friend. At least do me the courtesy of letting me say who is and isn't my friend. I am very much capable of discerning that. And Lash, you ain't my friend.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 5 May, 2007 04:21 pm
Yeah, snood. I said I wouldn't communicate with any other person who used the ethnic slurs that you were using, and you adamantly refused to stop your practice of doing so--so, I did think we shouldn't communicate personally. It would be outrageous of me to put up with it from you and no one else ...

Later, however, you said you had rethought that practice--and that was the major barrier I had with you.

I didn't begin by telling you that I was your friend, snood--I said we should stop wasting so much energy on stupidity and get along. I ended by telling you I would be a friend to you regardless of your response...

Anyway- I'm tired of the silly drama. I do realize this robs you of your last windmill, but you don't really need one so badly still, do you??

C'mon. Taste the fuc.king rainbow. Very Happy
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 5 May, 2007 04:47 pm
Here, just tag off, Snood... I'll take care of this.

Burn in hell, Lash! Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 5 May, 2007 07:53 pm
<slips Bill the tongue>
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sat 5 May, 2007 08:01 pm
Windmills are for old madmen in conquistador helmets. Nothing that dramatic going on here. I just don't trust you as far as I can spit, and don't believe anything you say, that's all.

Don't flatter yourself - you are far from any goddam rainbow honey.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 5 May, 2007 08:05 pm
Didn't insinuate I was a rainbow or near one, doofus. Laughing
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sat 5 May, 2007 08:07 pm
And you're not as witty by half as you think you are, hag.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 5 May, 2007 08:08 pm
Shocked [size=7]Scratches note to pick on chics more often...[/size]
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 5 May, 2007 08:10 pm
You SO wish I was a hag.....so sorry to disappoint you... Laughing

I loving life. I'm sure your personality will improve when you are, as well.

Good luck with that, snood. Very Happy
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sat 5 May, 2007 08:14 pm
There you go. You're much better with straight out being a nasty bitch than pretending to have a heart and soul.

Thanks for the good luck. Good luck with your "enjoyment".
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 5 May, 2007 08:17 pm
All right, that tears it. I want art. I'll determine once and for all if Lash is a Hag... Laughing (Glad you guys are friendly again Shocked)
0 Replies

Lash

Very Happy
0 Replies

snood

Yeah, let's see the "milf" LOL
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 5 May, 2007 08:18 pm
Very Happy Thanks, sweety!
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 5 May, 2007 08:19 pm
Maybe Thomas will take some pics tomorrow.

We're having lunchies!!!

Very Happy
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sat 5 May, 2007 08:19 pm
Pictures? You talk a lotta big sh*t - any pics?
0 Replies