Mel Gibson gets DUI, blames Jews

tycoon

Reply Sat 29 Jul, 2006 06:10 am
http://www.tmz.com/2006/07/28/gibsons-anti-semitic-tirade-alleged-cover-up/

Mel is beginning to look a lot like Saddam.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,766 • Replies: 46
No top replies

dadpad

Reply Sat 29 Jul, 2006 06:18 am
Poor boy has spent too much time ion the states.

Send him home to Tallangata. We can straighten him out in no time.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 29 Jul, 2006 07:08 am
dadpad wrote:
Poor boy has spent too much time ion the states.

Send him home to Tallangata. We can straighten him out in no time.

Personally, I'd rather they kept him.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 29 Jul, 2006 07:12 am
Did anyone notice the ad for blackhead cleanser at the bottom of the page?

I found Mel's story quite uninspiring but the blackhead cleanser ad really piqued my interest.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 29 Jul, 2006 07:14 am
Here is a nice drawing of a blackhead...

http://www.tazorac.com/art/art_blackhead.gif
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 29 Jul, 2006 07:15 am
I wonder if I should start a thread devoted to that image?
0 Replies

tycoon

Reply Sat 29 Jul, 2006 07:29 am
No Gus, you can use this one. Blackheads are more interesting than talking about the Passion of The Mel.
0 Replies

tycoon

Reply Sat 29 Jul, 2006 07:31 am
Blackheads are a lot like icebergs; the 90% hidden thing.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Sat 29 Jul, 2006 09:03 am
Hutton Gibson
Hutton Gibson
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hutton Gibson (born August 26, 1918) is the father of actor Mel Gibson and a writer on religion. He was born in Chicago, Illinois, the son of businessman John Hutton Gibson and Australian opera singer Eva Mylott. He currently resides in Summersville, West Virginia, after living many years in Texas.

Early life

According to Wensley Clarkson's biography of Mel Gibson, Hutton spent time in a Catholic seminary during the late 1930s. According to one friend of the family, he left out of disgust with the Modernist doctrines taught there.

Hutton Gibson served as a US Army Officer during the Pacific Theater during World War II after graduation from an OCS program.

Following a victory on the Jeopardy! game show, he moved his family to Australia in 1968, reportedly out of a desire to protect his sons from being sent to the Vietnam War and because he believed that changes in American society were immoral.

After the promulgation of the Novus Ordo, the Gibson family home in Sydney, Australia was used as a secret chapel where the Tridentine Mass was offered. Also, Hutton used the house to store statues and altar relics which were being discarded by Catholic parishes at the time.

Notable beliefs

Hutton Gibson is a Traditionalist Catholic. He goes farther than many, however, embracing Sedevacantism. He has also stated that the Second Vatican Council was illegitimate due to the heresies it produced, and that it was the result of a secret anti-Catholic plot orchestrated by both Masons and Jews. It has been incorrectly claimed that Hutton Gibson holds to the Siri Thesis.

Because Gibson's views are consistently critical of the Jews, and is a proponent of bizarre and historically false conspiracy theories about the Jews and their role in history, Hutton Gibson is widely considered to be an anti-semite.

Gibson also holds to the claim that the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks were not carried out mostly by Muslims aboard the plane, but rather were carried out by "remote control" by Zionists.

Hutton Gibson with Holocaust denier Fredrick Töben, head of the Adelaide Institute, at the 2003 International Conference on Authentic History, Real News and the First AmendmentGibson denies commonly accepted aspects of the Jewish Holocaust, claiming that it is impossible for the Holocaust to have happened as described, since in his view, there would be no way to get rid of so many bodies. He claims that "There weren't even that many Jews in all of Europe", that the thousands who disappeared from Poland "got up and left", and says that according to the census statistics there were more Jews in Europe after World War II, statements denied by mainstream historians.

In support of his father, Mel Gibson claims that his father's beliefs do not amount to Holocaust denial. Mel Gibson also says that he will not speak out publicly against his father.

Hutton Gibson also publishes a quarterly newsletter propagating his views under the name The War is Now!
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sat 29 Jul, 2006 02:32 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
Did anyone notice the ad for blackhead cleanser at the bottom of the page?

I found Mel's story quite uninspiring but the blackhead cleanser ad really piqued my interest.

Are you sure, Gus? I looked all around and couldn't find anything about blackheads, but I do find the topic fascinating, and agree with what you said.

Please enlighten us further with your knowledge of this timely subject.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sat 29 Jul, 2006 02:54 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
Here is a nice drawing of a blackhead...

http://www.tazorac.com/art/art_blackhead.gif

so, when one squeezes a blackhead, does ALL that white and yellow stuff come out, leaving just that black thing on the bottem?

What IS that black thing on the bottem...for that matter, what is that yellow stuff?

Is it just a different consistancy of the white stuff?

I really need to know.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 29 Jul, 2006 03:01 pm
for some reason, picturing Mel drunk, screaming about jews

makes me laugh so hard I could pee my pants..
0 Replies

mckenzie

Reply Sat 29 Jul, 2006 03:27 pm
Gibson's right about one thing:

Quote:
Gibson repeatedly said, "My life is f****d." [CODE]

If it wasn't before, it is now.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 29 Jul, 2006 03:28 pm
True.......

verrrry true

I wonder how drunk he really was??
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 29 Jul, 2006 03:31 pm
I think this whole thing is a lie made up by the same Jews that made up the holocaust lie.... they control the media you know... Hollywood too....
0 Replies

mckenzie

Reply Sat 29 Jul, 2006 03:36 pm
The first report I saw of it was last night, and they said he blew .12. If .08's the legal limit for driving, that's not too drunk, is it?

I guess just enough for him to let him vent his temper.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 29 Jul, 2006 03:36 pm
those jews are EVERYWHERE!!!!
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Sat 29 Jul, 2006 03:49 pm
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mel Gibson apologizes for DUI arrest By SANDY COHEN, AP Entertainment Writer
1 hour, 10 minutes ago

LOS ANGELES - Mel Gibson issued a lengthy statement Saturday apologizing for his drunk driving arrest and saying he has battled alcoholism throughout his life.

Gibson also apologized for what he said were "despicable" statements he made to the deputies who arrested him early Friday morning on Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu.

"I acted like a person completely out of control when I was arrested," he said in a statement issued by his publicist. "I disgraced myself and my family with my behavior and for that I am truly sorry. I have battled with the disease of alcoholism for all of my adult life and profoundly regret my horrific relapse."
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 29 Jul, 2006 03:56 pm
I'm more interested in the scrubbing of a police report than in Mel the Stupid. I suppose I'm being naive and that they're scrubbed often, everywhere. I figure there are along of DUI arrests on Pacific Coast Highway and there are a lot of well known folks who drive that road in one state of sobriety or another...

Didn't hear if he was read his rights, or if he was told he was being taped. Don't know if he was supposed to be told, just wondering if all this will stick.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 29 Jul, 2006 03:57 pm
can we please get back on track and continue to bash these Christ killing Jews?
0 Replies