OK you Guys....I know your secret....

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 04:31 pm
wandeljw wrote:
Sorry, any way I answer this might be taken the wrong way. However, I still believe bisexuality is not common among males.

What a load of crap! It is quite common, unless I am so different from the average male. ****, that is so dumb, and I think wandeljw is just trying to be all macho and another thing tha-- oh... never mind.... I thought that said bestiality.

heh heh Er.... scratch my response.
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 04:41 pm
I'd just like to address something Chai Tea said in her post to Roxxxxanne that's been seriously overlooked:

Quote:
I personally think it's interesting to find out what non-traditional body parts a person finds attractive, without assuming they are hiding some "naughty secret"

Necks! I love a sexy neck! Whenever I see a good looking neck on a man, I can't help thinking about what it'd be like to kiss, nuzzle, nibble on his neck.....puuuuurrrrrr...........Necks are way underrated!

Necks are sexy, people!

When I think I about a sexy neck I......excuse me.........I........I don't what came over me....... Embarrassed
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 04:42 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
My fantasies can't be posted. I'd like for you all to continue speaking to me.

I was skimming through the posts pretty quick, catching up ya know, and I really thought that said "I'd like for you all to continue spanking me."

The funny part is, what it really says sounds a lot less like what I'd expect from Bear....
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 04:52 pm
Stray Cat wrote:
I'd just like to address something Chai Tea said in her post to Roxxxxanne that's been seriously overlooked:

Quote:
I personally think it's interesting to find out what non-traditional body parts a person finds attractive, without assuming they are hiding some "naughty secret"

Necks! I love a sexy neck! Whenever I see a good looking neck on a man, I can't help thinking about what it'd be like to kiss, nuzzle, nibble on his neck.....puuuuurrrrrr...........Necks are way underrated!

Necks are sexy, people!

When I think I about a sexy neck I......excuse me.........I........I don't what came over me....... Embarrassed

Necks, of course! And a strong jawline, and broad shoulders.... Kinda like the Neanderthal men....ummm, yeah. Oh well. To each her own.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 04:54 pm
Stray Cat wrote:

Stray, I'm on the way over. It's kind of bright outside, so I will need my sunglasses. Oh, there they are!

http://img430.imageshack.us/img430/5867/iimagesa200ka2637821jz.jpg

See you in a few minutes, baby. Pucker up.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 04:57 pm
And pucker up I did.

(Calves. The points of the hips, especially broad hips with the ilia turned outwards.)
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 04:59 pm
I like a woman with black eyes.

Am I alone in this?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 05:12 pm
I guess I should have said "dark eyes". I hate to give people the impression that I've been beating up women.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 05:13 pm
patiodog wrote:
And pucker up I did.

(Calves. The points of the hips, especially broad hips with the ilia turned outwards.)

What on earth does an ilia turned outwards look like?

Or inwards for that matter...
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 05:15 pm
well, if'n you gotta know...

http://www.octc.kctcs.edu/gcaplan/anat/images/Image240.gif

nicer with some flesh on 'em, though. skin, too. and a tail.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 05:16 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
I like a woman with black eyes.

Am I alone in this?

and what do you say to a woman with black eyes anyway... oh! nevermind. nothing...you've already said it twice ....
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 05:20 pm
Don't ask him that question, dlowan. The last woman to ask patiodog that question ended up like this....

http://www.interactive-consultancies.co.uk/FilterII/assets/images/sabina_02.jpg
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 05:21 pm
She's just looking for a contact lens.

I thought she wanted to play three stooges like my Nana used to.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 05:39 pm
patiodog wrote:
I'm so over toy poodles.

if I dont shave, i get a little fluffy and curly in my naughty regions..
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 05:41 pm
i just noticed that a lot of people quoted me

i apologize to everyone -- i wandered to this thread by mistake

please forget i was here
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 05:47 pm
it only means that you are popular and we love talking with ya . Wink
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 06:03 pm
I have a fantasy. I'm gonna need five hooded midgets, a wiffle ball bat, a rabid ferret and an 8-ball of coke.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 06:08 pm
Borrow them from slappy. He's got a spare set.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 06:17 pm
........A pair of nunchucks, A megaphone, A five gallon drum of baby oil, A pack of depends and a roll of duct tape.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 06:17 pm
oooo

a scavenger hunt!!! Very Happy
0 Replies