squinney

Reply Mon 24 Jul, 2006 04:10 pm
Shwolf - Feelin' a little feisty today? Laughing
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Mon 24 Jul, 2006 04:13 pm
shewolfnm wrote:

I can play that game. Cool

I would love to catch a cute man off guard, wrestle him to the ground straddle him and f-- him like a little bitch.

Embarrassed

I think I'll steal your fantasy.

Shhhh. Don't say a word. Bear will be home in a few minutes. Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 24 Jul, 2006 04:35 pm
squinney wrote:
shewolfnm wrote:

I can play that game. Cool

I would love to catch a cute man off guard, wrestle him to the ground straddle him and f-- him like a little bitch.

Embarrassed

I think I'll steal your fantasy.

Shhhh. Don't say a word. Bear will be home in a few minutes. Twisted Evil

My fantasy is that you'd do it to me once in awhile.... Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Mon 24 Jul, 2006 05:16 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
nimh wrote:
Oh my.

it IS a fantasy darling...

Oh, I dont believe you! You mean you have that fantasy but you've never made it so? Woman like you? Who wouldnt take no for an answer?

I mean, your image, think of your image! Razz [size=8](I mean, if you dont, how can I? <wink> )[/size]
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 24 Jul, 2006 07:55 pm
I truly can not imagine that fantasy coming to life.

First of all, I would have to be able to over power the man of my choice, and since I like men to be taller then me, my odds would be rather slim.

Secondly, lets say I was able to over power him, what if basic physical stimulation wasnt enough, and he wouldnt get hard? I know that physical stimulation can get almost any man hard in any situation because that is just how thier bodies are geared.. but.. ya know.. what if?!

Well.. I would look like a damn fool then..

Yanking on his hair, screaming in his face, trying to straddle him...
and wasnt nuttin happenin..

ppbbtthhh........
that would blow my favorite fantasy out of the water.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Mon 24 Jul, 2006 10:23 pm
LMAO@Shewolf....

Some of them like it rough & raunchy......

But like you...that'd be my luck...he'd be lookin' at me with fear in his eyes, all the while the twig and berries draw up into never neverland...never to be seen again. lol
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Mon 24 Jul, 2006 10:38 pm
cyphercat wrote:
I think what Roxxxanne is trying to say without being too overbearing about it is that men's #2 fantasy is sex with Roxxxanne.

#1 I don't do men and #2 I only pretend to be trans for phone clients, it is one of my more popular characters. For the right price, I can be anything you want me to be on the phone.

And just for the record, it is a fact that sex with trannies is the second most popular fantasy based on internet and telephone traffic. But I don't expect anyone here to admit that he wants to be done by a chick with a ****!!!
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Mon 24 Jul, 2006 10:48 pm
flushd wrote:
LOL. Ouch, ouch, it hurts when I start laugh and have a sip of coffee and I try not to spit it on the screen, but then it threatens to come out my nose, so it comes out as a spit/dribble combo.

I AM curious now how many men (I guess women too?) fantasize about trannies.

I would guess, excepting a small group of fans, any fantasizing would be in the 'that is curious and different' rarely visited portion of the brain.

Well since you don't know what you are talking about, anything you say would be a guess and your guess is totally wrong:

Quote:
Web Results 1 - 10 of about 3,060,000 for trannies. (0.12 seconds)

There are millions of hits daily to trans websites. Most men have some kind of gay fantasy or trans fantasy.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Mon 24 Jul, 2006 10:50 pm
Most of them are probably yours. I think your "guess" of "most men" is grossly overestimated.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 04:24 am
THAT'S what I've been tryin' to TELL them roxxx...

I KNOW that's their #2 secret fantasy. How can it NOT be be as you informed us?

(sing song voice)
flushd doesn't know what she's talkin' about
flushd doesn't know what she's talkin' about
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 04:28 am
My fantasies can't be posted. I'd like for you all to continue speaking to me.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 04:50 am
Why is it such a bad thing for a man to fantasize about being with another man?
So what.

Sex feels good no matter who you are doing it with

Fantasies are natural, and enjoyable.

Im not saying that every man needs to think about being with another man. For some people gay/bi fantasies just isnt their cup of tea.
But I dont see anything wrong with it.

People are beautiful, wether man OR woman. We are supposed to be attractive to each other and if you find someone attractive that makes your loins itch, more power to ya. Smile
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 04:56 am
Perhaps I should start another thread to state this: I have a very compelling notion that women fantasize about having sex with Pee Wee Herman more than any other living male. Not at all sure why that is, though.
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 04:56 am
I've never fantasized about a tranny. There. I said it. And I have had my share of fantasies. Mind ya, I ain't no man. lol.

Gay fantasies I get. Betcha lots have at least toyed with the idea a bit.

Trannies are a whole different ball game. At least to me. Different mental trip, no?

I don't care one way or the other who likes what. I'm all for people getting laid and being happy. ....

la la la la
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 05:05 am
Quote:
Gay fantasies I get. Betcha lots have at least toyed with the idea a bit.

Trannies are a whole different ball game. At least to me. Different mental trip, no

defiantly.

That is exactly what I was trying to say, but I wasn't too specific.

Gay fantasies, curiosity ... is common. In fact, I could say with 90% certainty that ALmost everyone has had a small fantasy / question/idea about sex with the same partner. Even if it was just the simple thought of " how do they DO that?" when looking at a gay couple..

It has crossed everyones mind at one point, and I am sure many more people then will admit, are turned on by the idea.
Few act on it
Even fewer revist said fantasy..
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 09:54 am
Some of our fantasies involve toeing the gender line, and some of them, naturally, involve curiousity with other species.

MY number two fantasy is wild sex, on a jungle gym, with the HUMANZEE.

My motto is: "If it's got a hole, why not?"

Am I right, dudes? High fives all around?
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 10:09 am
Gargamel wrote:

Shocked Are you playing the female part then, Gargamel?
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 10:55 am
CalamityJane wrote:
Gargamel wrote:

Shocked Are you playing the female part then, Gargamel?

That's up to the humanzee, whatever he/she/it wants. I'm here to please.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 11:23 am
shewolf's right...

I can remember several guys I dated tell me stories about an episodes in the back of the bus coming back from the big game one night, getting really drunk, and a little curious, one night, etc.

My husband told me about this guy "Lonnie" from his little home town. A lot of guys went to Lonnie to get blowjobs. In their minds, it wasn't gay because, well, it was just Lonnie, and he liked to do it. There's lots of other stuff guys (and girls) do in an experimental vein.

All that towel snappin' in the locker rooms must lead to something sometimes.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 11:38 am
One time I passed out in the back of my friends van coming home from a concert and when I came too he was starting to take my pants off.

The bastard tried to suck the pants off me.
0 Replies