OK you Guys....I know your secret....

squinney

Reply Mon 24 Jul, 2006 06:50 am
So, is a threesome the #1 fantasy? Followed by sex with Roxy as #2, then what is #3?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 24 Jul, 2006 06:51 am
im sure it involves animals..
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Mon 24 Jul, 2006 06:52 am
(snicker)

Well, yeah!

Shewolves, no doubt.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 24 Jul, 2006 06:53 am
Shocked

me and my 8 breasted self could only BE so lucky.. Cool
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Mon 24 Jul, 2006 10:52 am
Mens #3 Fantasy....lol, Awww, well don't you know? LOL

Being brutally sodomized!
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 24 Jul, 2006 10:57 am
Renee Richards always pumped up my "love match". Laughing Embarrassed
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 24 Jul, 2006 11:47 am
makemeshiver33 wrote:
Mens #3 Fantasy....lol, Awww, well don't you know? LOL

Being brutally sodomized!

I can play that game. Cool

I would love to catch a cute man off guard, wrestle him to the ground straddle him and f-- him like a little bitch.

Embarrassed
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Mon 24 Jul, 2006 12:13 pm
Oh my.
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Mon 24 Jul, 2006 01:19 pm
Lord Ellpus wrote:
I fantasise about cyphercat seeing me take my socks off on a particularly cold day.

Rrroww! Twisted Evil

Looks like I just got myself a new #2 fantasy!
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 24 Jul, 2006 01:38 pm
I always wanted to have sex with a tranny.

The ultimate would be that of a 1963 Corvette:

http://www.classicchevy5speed.com/images/63_67%20Corvette%20Install%20Notes/vette%20Custom%20shift%20rail%20socket.jpg

Chai, you were married to a male prostitute??? You have to start a Q & A thread on that. How did it not bother you your husband used to blow Japanese business men to put dinner on the table?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 24 Jul, 2006 01:38 pm
cyphercat wrote:
I think what Roxxxanne is trying to say without being too overbearing about it is that men's #2 fantasy is sex with Roxxxanne.

That is f'n funny.

One for Cyphercat.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 24 Jul, 2006 02:00 pm
nimh wrote:
Oh my.

it IS a fantasy darling...
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 24 Jul, 2006 02:01 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:

Chai, you were married to a male prostitute??? You have to start a Q & A thread on that. How did it not bother you your husband used to blow Japanese business men to put dinner on the table?

the fact that lock jaw kept him silent most of thier marriage..
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Mon 24 Jul, 2006 02:18 pm
When I was alot younger I got a hooker in tijuana. When I got her to the room I found out she was a tranny. I almost got got busted by the federalies too. Can you amagine that? Busted with a tranny in T.J.!!!

And no, I didn't do it.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 24 Jul, 2006 02:28 pm
My uncle Consuelo says you did
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Mon 24 Jul, 2006 02:43 pm
Another time I was walking down the srteet very late at night and this gay guy propositions me for sex. I said I was straight and he proceded to tell me I might like it. I said " I don't think so man, I'm pretty sure i'm straight". Then he said " just let me suck your dick". I said I can't then he said alright then just let me see it. I always wondered why girls wouldn't just give guys some just cause they wanted so bad. So I said to myself "F**k it, show the poor bastard godzuki (thats my weinies nickname). Then I thought "What the **** am I doing, I'm about to show my dick to a gay guy on braodway in downtown Longbeach. What if I get aressted" What would I tell people? Oh, I was just showing it to him.......as a favor.....you know."

I done some really stupid $hit.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 24 Jul, 2006 02:43 pm
You would think to avoid getting the sh!t beat out of them, a tranny would tell the guy there's a penis between the legs ahead of time.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Mon 24 Jul, 2006 02:46 pm
Amigo wrote:
When I was alot younger I got a hooker in tijuana. When I got her to the room I found out she was a tranny. I almost got got busted by the federalies too. Can you amagine that? Busted with a tranny in T.J.!!!

Wow...that's the kind of story one can only wish for to add to their library of messed up experiences.

Slappy....He did this from like I said 12 or 13 to his early 20's....when I married him, I was 30 or 31 and he was 46 or 47.

He did not bother to tell me about this until after we were married, along with the fact that he had herpes. The first I knew of it was when he said..."don't touch me"

Everytime I think of him, I always remember the story he told me of how he was in stuck in some catholic school for a while. The nun was supposed for give him a piano lesson at whatever time, and he showed up early. So he's sitting there on the bench waiting, and got bored. So he whips it out and starts whacking off. Of course the nun walks in right in the middle of it Rolling Eyes

I just said...My God, WTF is wrong with you?

Although by that time I knew that couldn't be answer in a sinlge sentence.

That was the longest 20 or 22 months of my life.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 24 Jul, 2006 02:48 pm
holy ****. Shocked
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Mon 24 Jul, 2006 02:49 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
You would think to avoid getting the sh!t beat out of them, a tranny would tell the guy there's a penis between the legs ahead of time.
Your in shock. The first thing in your mind is distance. You just kind of leave in shock. I did'n even try to get the money from her or from the desk for the room. I decided I had just better learn how to get it the regular way

Like that Simpsons episode where Homer caught Apu having sex with the slushy lady.
0 Replies