OK you Guys....I know your secret....

Intrepid

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 11:39 am
Amigo wrote:
One time I passed out in the back of my friends van coming home from a concert and when I came too he was starting to take my pants off.

Shocked Why was he wearing your pants? Laughing
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 11:40 am
Crying or Very sad Hold me
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 11:40 am
chai and shewolf,

I doubt that gay fantasies are very common among men. Psychologists have pointed out that bisexuality is much more common among women then men. Women are more flexible about this then men.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 11:42 am
http://premium1.uploadit.org/DJShamrock/Thread-Gay-Disturbing-copy.jpg
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 11:45 am
See? Amigo and cjhsa seem disturbed about the very idea.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 11:54 am
One time I went to a street scene in Hollywood and the only bar that was open was gay (Super gay). So we said "what the hell" and went in for a cold one. I am quick to be friendly and helpful so when this little disco gay guy came up and asked where the bathroom was all my friends took a step back and I stood up and said " Yea, you just go around....." Before I could finish my sentence I was being felt up by this little disco guy. I am a consrtuction worker type. My friends said I looked like a scared little child.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 12:00 pm
wandeljw wrote:
chai and shewolf,

I doubt that gay fantasies are very common among men. Psychologists have pointed out that bisexuality is much more common among women then men. Women are more flexible about this then men.

Oh, I'm agreeing with you wandeljw, as far as full blown sexual fantasies with a plot line and everything....the circumstances I'm talking about are things that might happen to someone once in their life. Believe me, it happens all the time.

Now before all you big he-men start gagging, I'm gonna tell you this right now....so shut up and listen to the little lady....

Thinking about it, I remember 4 guys I either dated or was serious with (not including my 1st husband which is an entirely different story) that eventually told me about some brief encounter at some point during their life....These confidences where told to me as "pillow talk"...I would never devulge names or indentify characteristics out of respect..... but every hetero guy out there knows what it's like to have their guard down with a woman, and telling her things that even his best friend doesn't know.

Now ya'll know that's true guys.....you KNOW that's true. Don't go pulling those "macho" and "that makes me wanna puke" card....you know you have confided things you'd NEVER want to let get out while in the arms of a woman.

None of these 4 men had any interest in having sex with another guy, and didn't consider themselves homosexual or bisexual....they were straight guys that just tried something different for whatever reason.
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 12:10 pm
chai,

Please don't take this the wrong way, but 4 is a very small number in relation to the total number of men you have known.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 12:22 pm
wandeljw wrote:
chai,

Please don't take this the wrong way, but 4 is a very small number in relation to the total number of men you have known.

But it's not in relation to the men I have slept with, and shared the confidences of a lover.

Of course the total stranger is not going to tell me this, or men I work with or even are friends with.... Rolling Eyes

Read again the level of intimacy I was talking about....I don't engage in pillow talk with the man I'm buds with on the bowling team.
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 01:20 pm
Chai Tea wrote:
Of course the total stranger is not going to tell me this, or men I work with or even are friends with

Sorry, any way I answer this might be taken the wrong way. However, I still believe bisexuality is not common among males.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 01:28 pm
wandeljw wrote:

Sorry, any way I answer this might be taken the wrong way. However, I still believe bisexuality is not common among males.

So, are you saying you're "uncommon"? Shocked Very Happy Laughing
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 01:40 pm
wandeljw wrote:
Chai Tea wrote:
Of course the total stranger is not going to tell me this, or men I work with or even are friends with

No, I wouldn't take anything the wrong way. At least I wouldn't be insulted, honest, you can say anything you like....but you're not reading W...

I'm not talking about bisexuality...I've said that twice now.

A person having a random encounter for a brief period does NOT make him or her bisexual.

I've never had sex with a woman, but I do know I much prefer looking sexually at a womans physique than a mans. Does this make me bisexual?

Doesn't matter to me one way or the other, it's all just words, but to some I guess that would be important. It sure doesn't keep me up at night.

OK, I've got a question for all you hetero guys out there.

Actually, it for the one's that have been in a serious relationship.

Have you, or have you not EVER told this important love interest something private about yourself that you would not want anyone else know? Doesn't have to be sexual, just something that you feel would be misunderstood by anyone else, but you feel safe in telling her, because you know it will stay there. Something that especially if their guy friends found out, would at the very least get them drummed out of the he-man club.
Could even be that whenever you're feeling sad you like to eat lemon tarts because it just make you feel all warm and loved.

See, that's the point W....people DON'T go around just telling people that stuff....but they feel that way.

If they can't tell you about their sad days lemon tarts, how are they gonna tell ya about the handjob they got from Eddie that one time?

Sure as God made little green apples, at least one of you reading this HAS had an experience like this...and you know you're not gay, you're not bisexual, it just happened.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 02:22 pm
Amigo wrote:
Crying or Very sad Hold me

sounds like he did...
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 02:26 pm
wandeljw wrote:

Go look under "casual encounters" on craigslist. There's a ton of "straight" guys looking to blow other guys, or vice-versa. I bet it's more common than you think. It's more common for women to be open about it, because it's trendy and not frowned upon.

Then you have Gargamel looking for animals. Unfortunately, humanzees don't know how to use the internet. Fortunately for Gargamel though, they still pass out from inhaling cloroform.

Chai, I'm sure I've told women things during pillow talk I wouldn't tell my guy friends. Of course some of the more "sensitive" stuff comes out around you women...that's your payback for being our little slut-toys.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 02:31 pm
wandeljw wrote:

I am not saying the act of bisexuality is common.

And Im not saying that a fantasy of a man/man situation is a driving desire amongst men either.

What I am saying is that the IDEA has been there for almost every normal human being.

We all have wondered at one point in our lives, what a bi sexual relationship would consist of.

This doesnt mean that the images we brought to mind were done while our hands are in our pants.

Quite the contrary..

Just basic every day thoughts, suggestions, comments , conversations..

THAT is what I am getting at.

What I am saying is that everyone male OR female have had some thoughts about a same sex relationship as defined above..
Wether it was a turn on or not is a diffrent subject indeed.

My take on THAT side of the coin is that the image of a same sex relationship for a pretty high percentage of people is more then likely a common , private fantasy.

And I would absolutly agree with you WJ 100% that the fantasy is more common with women then men.
And also much more highly acceptable when it involves 2 women and not 2 men.
That could by why you dont hear alot of men just saying " yeah.. I sometimes wonder what it would be like to be with another man"
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 03:36 pm
Man, if sex with a dude was the freakiest thing I'd ever thought about...

...well, I'd be a very different person, anyway. Have never had any desire to take advantage of gay sex possibilities that have come up. Don't mind a finger on the old walnut, though.

There. How's that?
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 04:03 pm
New fantasy: construction worker type being touched by disco type...

how could I have not thought of that?! I have watched Queer as Folk.

I'm not into looks of terror on people's faces during said fantasy though. Shocked Laughing

shewolf, I get exactly what you are saying, cause those are my thoughts on the topic too. Are you afeared now?
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 04:09 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:

Chai, I'm sure I've told women things during pillow talk I wouldn't tell my guy friends. Of course some of the more "sensitive" stuff comes out around you women...that's your payback for being our little slut-toys.

Well, we have to get SOMETHING out of it.

oh wait, speak into this little toy poodle bank...yeah, kinda direct your voice toward the slot in its butt.......why? uh, no reason, it uh....really turns me on.

(poodle starts to make whiring sound)
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 04:22 pm
I'm so over toy poodles.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 04:28 pm
He wants the full size version.
0 Replies