Hoping For Some Input....

farmerman

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 02:22 pm
Dys, they also do sandblasting at that place.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 02:27 pm
snood-

He switches sides in mid sentence sometimes.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 02:30 pm
And that's fine with me.

Not high caloric, eh?
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 02:37 pm
Take 'General' Post 2130424 under Apt.Bldg Etiquette.
That in my book covers your sarcastic and racial undertones in one injection, plus your extremely demanding, which is no good for your blood pressure.

A double take on the same thread within very little time space at all is ignorant.

Maybe it's not intentional but you might be a little more considerate to how you twist things. Spendius is very much like that, I suppose you could form an association together and wallow in a joint cess pool of ignorant bliss, according to your own interpretations.

Tell me Snood, how many posts have you assisted in getting locked?
0 Replies

snood

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 02:42 pm
spendius wrote:
snood-

He switches sides in mid sentence sometimes.

Man, now what are you talkin about?
0 Replies

snood

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 02:49 pm
Mathos-

We've not had a converstaion before, have we? because I'm not even sure who the devil you are.

Since you won't just go on and cut and paste the post you're talking about, I'm going to try to figure it out by the number, okay? (can anyone tell me an easy way to do that?).

But while I'm looking, let me tell you this - I don't owe ANYBODY any explanation for anything I post here. There are dozens of people on this forum who get into conflagrations with others - I can't claim innocence in some conflicts, but I certainly ain't the biggest purveyor of them, either.

Exactly where you think you get off playing judge and jury, I don't know, but I'm going to play along with you THIS ONCE. Just until I track down and own this particular supposedly so offensive post.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 02:51 pm
Can anyone tell me how to search for 'post 2130424'?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 02:55 pm
Does your address bar show the # of the current post you're reading, Snood?

Plop the number of the post you're looking for in place of that number - hit go - you'll be re-directed to the page with the post in question.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 02:58 pm
Geez, Mathos.. I'll agree Snood is reactive on racial matters - whether he calls it as a card or not depends on what a2kers you ask, as well as on him. But, he was kidding on the apartment thread.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 03:02 pm
Ohmigosh! Was it the apartment thread he's talking about?!??

Whut we have here is....FAILyer tew communicate!

Strother Martin, from Cool Hand Luke
0 Replies

snood

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 03:05 pm
ehBeth wrote:
Does your address bar show the # of the current post you're reading, Snood?

Plop the number of the post you're looking for in place of that number - hit go - you'll be re-directed to the page with the post in question.

thanks, ehBeth. found it.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 03:08 pm
Okay, Mathos. I read the post you pointed out - and as osso said, I was just trying to make a silly joke - being obviously over-the-top indignant....acting like I was highly offended...

Heck, I even wrote "I'm just trying to stir up shyt" in the same post.

If that's pulling the race card or using sarcasm as my whatever-you-said I did, well,

I give up.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 03:11 pm
snood wrote:
Group hug! Group hug!!

I would give you a hug anytime, snood! Seems to me like some people are just jealous of you, snood? :wink:
0 Replies

snood

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 03:14 pm
Embarrassed

thanks, brooke..... wow.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 03:18 pm
Brooke Wrote:

Quote:
I would give you a hug anytime, snood! Seems to me like some people are just jealous of you, snood? Laughing

Now, THAT made me smile today! Very Happy Thanx Brooke!
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 03:21 pm
I don't have a problem with it Snood, or you, rest assured on that, I can be quite sarcastic myself on occasion, I simply thought, that there are times when I have read some 'brilliant posts' from you in the past, which I have never previously got around to complimenting you on, but then you always seem to spoil it, and it comes across as a wasted exercise in my book. If I have read you wrong, and it appears I may well have done then your explanation and obvious local support says ample.

Harmony and respect. :wink:
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 03:26 pm
E-

If this works you're a Whiz.

Tell me- how do you-

Quote:
Plop the number of the post you're looking for in place of that number -

This is a facility I have long dreamed of.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 04:41 pm
Copy number you want to insert.

Highlight number you want to replace.

Backspace to delete.

Make sure cursor is in right place.....click control v.

Voila!

(I think)

I'll go check...
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 04:44 pm
Momma Angel wrote:
Lash,

First of all, I started this thread so I would say that gives me the freedom to engage in any conversation that is being held in it, wouldn't you?

Until you try to tell me who I can talk to and what I can say, as you attempted to do in one of your previous posts. Then, you stepped past your right.
Second, get the BEAM out of your own eye and I'll get the BEAM out of mine. I'd say right now, as far as each other thinking the other one lied about something, we're even.
You'd be wrong.

Fine, do your public service Lash. But don't you realize YOU are now trying to present yourself as SUPERIOR to everyone because YOU are the one that keeps bringing it up?
Bringing up an issue---and condescending to people, and telling outsiders they are Satan, and need saving ---aren't in the same universe. You betrayed this group of people in a way I've never imagined anyone could--and you have a lot of nerve to lie in everyone's faces about it. You are sick.

And Lash, if you are going to say I said something, at least get it right, ok? What I said in that pm or email to you was that God said it's us against them.
You said you know its Us against Them, and that I should know that. That's the kind of fundamentalist **** that has ruined Christianity--and I despise those who perpetuate it.

Lash, fake Christian? We often call others what we are guilty of ourselves, honey. You led me to believe you were a Christian, remember? Seems then, neither of us has any stones to cast.
Contrary to your rigid religious beliefs, you are not the one who gets to decide who is a Christian, and who isn't. However, I am grateful that I have been publicly absolved of belonging to any group that includes you.

Lash, this IS my business. YOU brought me into it as you always do because you can't let your obvious anger and bitterness go. Fine. Guess this means you want to keep it in the open and keep dragging anyone and everyone else in? No thanx! C-L-I-C-K!
You keep clicking, but you never go away. Save the typing and just disappear. No muss, no fuss.

And to everyone else, if I EVER respond to another thing that Lash posts to or about me, feel free to send me a PM and tell me I am going back on this:

Lash, I will NEVER, EVER respond to anything you say to or about me or my posts again after this particular post is submitted. If you won't end this, then I will.

Ladies and gentlemen, the house is laying heavy odds against the veracity of this comment.
MOAN wrote:
Lash, ask BBB, I made her a promise to not post in any thread she starts or to post directly to or after her. I've kept that promise and I will continue to keep that promise.

Well, you damn well have lied to me about four times about it.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 04:45 pm
dlowan wrote:
Copy number you want to insert.

Highlight number you want to replace.

Backspace to delete.

Make sure cursor is in right place.....click control v.

Voila!

(I think)

Bugger.

Back to drawing board.

I'll go check...
0 Replies