Hoping For Some Input....

Lash

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 06:17 pm
dyslexia wrote:
Lash wrote:
Dys--

You are all about the butt today.

Do you want to talk about your colon?

Not really, I was just thinking about snood calling me a dickhead and I'm really more of an ass that a dickhead.

You are more of a puddin pop.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 06:19 pm
Love is in the air
Everywhere I look around
Love is in the air
Every sight and every sound
And I don't know if I'm being foolish
Don't know if I'm being wise
But it's something that I must believe in
And it's there when I look in your eyes

Love is in the air
In the whisper of the tree
Love is in the air
In the thunder of the sea
And I don't know if I'm just dreaming
Don't know if I feel safe
But it's something that I Must believe in
And it's there when you call out my name

Love is in the air
Love is in the air

Love is in the air
In the rising of the sun
Love is in the air
When the day is nearly done
And I don't know if you are an illusion
Don't know if I see truth
But you are something that I must believe in
And you are there when I reach out for you

Love is in the air
Everywhere I look around
Love is in the air
Every sight and every sound
And I don't know if I'm being foolish
Don't know if I'm being wise
But it's something that I must believe in
And it's there when I look in your eyes

Love is in the air
Love is in the air

Love is in the air
Love is in the air
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 06:20 pm
I had a really great post typed out and ready to go back on page ten or eleven. Then, it got lost in "page error" land. It was smart, witty, to the point and quite intelligent. Really. It was.

So, I lost it. Couldn't go back a page to retrieve it, nor did I have time to re-do. So I went on to work.

Tonight, I come home after a very long week and click open A2K - It's my Home page. I see that we are up to 29 pages and start ready the thread backwards from page 29 to 10 or 11, which was where I had previously stopped.

After reading EIGHTEEN pages back I read this from RexRed:

Quote:
Well Snood I will pray that you are not needed and you do not have to participate in this war that you do not fully support.

I respect your dissent I myself would love to be a pacifist but I am so against radical religions. If I had been on one of the hijacked planes I will tell you now there would at least have been on that plane. I am not afraid of a box cutter.

I just hope and pray the the middle east will someday know the joys of a free society. Of schools that reach tolerance and people of different faiths living harmoniously.

Our country is the most diverse country in the world yet we are the most united...

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Gee, that wasn't the feeling I was getting from this thread!
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 06:22 pm
snood wrote:
Mathos wrote:
Snood, why do you let sarcasm be your tool of engagement? You also have a 'nasty habit' of playing the race card, I don't think that is necessary at all, do you?

Please specify what you mean - that's some pretty serious accusations, and I'd appreciate if you provided a little more info.

I'm sarcastic sometimes, but I try to be topical sometimes and controversial sometimes, and informative sometimes, and thought-provoking sometimes, and compassionate sometimes, too. Why do you call sarcasm my "tool of engagement"? I don't even remember ever getting into any exchanges with you involved - to what do you refer?

And I really, really need you to substantiate that "race card" thing, as that is a live wire, and you shouldn't just toss that out without any explanation. I mean, that's like saying "Why don't you stop beating your wife?" Would you cut and paste a post where I used "the race card"?

I was trying to help with this. Very Happy
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 06:25 pm
My reply to the switching sides was straightforward... I like it when those of a known pov agree with points of those they're arguing with, or see the point, if not agree, and I like it when there is an element of self knowledge we show, and an element of camaraderie in the arguing.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 06:29 pm
ossobuco wrote:
My reply to the switching sides was straightforward... I like it when those of a known pov agree with points of those they're arguing with, or see the point, if not agree, and I like it when there is an element of self knowledge we show, and an element of camaraderie in the arguing.

That's how me n Frank argue. We call each other all sorts of names, but in the end it's cool.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 06:31 pm
Dang man, that's ---well that's downright grownup. How the hell do you pull that off? Laughing
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 06:33 pm
Lash - I think you've helped enough! Laughing

As for Snood, a racecard helps bettors make an informed betting choice. I'm all for a racecard and were I a bettin' woman, my money'd be on Snood.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 06:35 pm
Dang squinney - that's two nice things that've been said about me in the same thread.

I'd quit while I was ahead and just call it a night, but I got a meetin to go to.

I may check in with you dear folk later.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 06:35 pm
squinney wrote:
Lash - I think you've helped enough! Laughing

Yes, his desire to see the comments seems to have waned, but I am ready to help with more if the need arises. Very Happy
0 Replies

snood

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 06:37 pm
dyslexia wrote:
Lash wrote:
Dys--

Not really, I was just thinking about snood calling me a dickhead and I'm really more of an ass that a dickhead.

If you swear on a stack of National Geographics never to tell anyone, I'll admit this to ya - I only think you're an ass occasionally, and you're almost never a dickhead.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 06:40 pm
Snood rarely mentions race that I have noticed, except on certain threads devoted to discussing it.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 06:54 pm
thanks alot, edgar. I think you're someone who has some actual integrity, I shyt you not.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 07:53 pm
I trick people into thinking I have integrity, then disappoint them.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 08:24 pm
You can only disappoint me if I have expectations, and I try to travel pretty light in that regard...
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sat 8 Jul, 2006 04:02 am
Weightless for preference.
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Sat 8 Jul, 2006 11:21 am
Is anything weightless Spendius?
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 8 Jul, 2006 03:56 pm
Lash wrote:
dyslexia wrote:
Lash wrote:
Dys--

You are more of a puddin pop.

That's ok, I'm a prick. Laughing
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sat 8 Jul, 2006 03:58 pm
Shocked
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 8 Jul, 2006 04:01 pm
Arella Mae wrote:
Shocked

Hehe, at least that is what I have been told...
Told it often enough that there must be some truth in it.

Razz

I don't mind though.

I am just pulling my own strings.
0 Replies