Hoping For Some Input....

Lash

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 11:03 am
If this is a "pile on dys" thread, I'd like to be first. <reaches for Hawaiian Tropic lotion>
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 11:05 am
dyslexia wrote:
RexRed wrote:
Dys Wrote:

I would suggest MR. Possum R Fartbubbles that you report Mr. Dyslexia for violations.

Comment:

Now who is the real MR. FARTBUBBLES Dys?

Mr Red I am a calm and reasonable man but I suggest you not push any of my buttons too harsly else you will become virtual dog food. I might add that I do not suffer liars or fools gladly.
Give it up to Mary.

Mary, and proud of it...

But your nasty vulgar tongue? I would be ashamed of it.

Without love you are NOTHING!

I am not afraid or your poison pen.

Give it your best shot. Then everyone will know what a hateful bigot you really are...
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 11:11 am
Dys you started it by insulting MA... remember?

So no crying boo hoo later when I nail you...

Look thorough my post and see if you can find me insulting people as I can easily look through yours and find so many humdingers...

Your own rottenness follows you here on A2K, like a fartbubble.

I suppose it is not so funny when YOU are the "fartbubble".
0 Replies

snood

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 11:12 am
RexRed wrote:
snood wrote:
RexRed wrote:
I have a tough skin Dys but you actually hurt MA.

For this you have no respect of mine...

Ma can bounce back. She's been in the jaws of Set and gotten through it okay, so a little of Dys' befuddled nonsense ain't gonna hurt her...

Actually it does hurt her but she does not confide this to all...

...and ain't it amusin' that after they derail the thread, they then immediately try to rename it as a "pile on" to one of the derailers? Gotta hand it to em - they're big pains in the arses, but they're imaginative pains in the arses.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 11:13 am
RexRed wrote:

So no crying boo hoo later when I nail you...

go for it dude.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 11:16 am
Hey Red - don't go for it - then the thread really is about the troll and not the newsletter...
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 11:17 am
I am with ya snood.

I am done with Dys, he is not going to ruin an otherwise beautiful day.

Dys go barf in your own thread.

That goes for anyone else.

Just remember when you insult MA you are insulting me too.

You can argue with her but don't insult her.

Or you may find you have bit off more than you can chew.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 11:30 am
I honestly think they can't help themselves, Rex - and that's the truth.

So anyway Ma - what's the readership of your newsletter? I want to say some things about freedom, but I wanna know who's gonna be readin it.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 11:41 am
snood wrote:

Interesting comment from the paragon of self-control. Also, a bit shocking that you pretend to be in possession of a truth.

The truth is:

She stinks up the forum.

BARF Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

<chewing, with great pleasure>

"Threats require decisive action"

~~My hero, Dick Cheney

Criticism of you, Rex, doesn't have to have any part of bigotry. I think you hide behind religion and your sexuality. I don't think you or snood or that Purple Crusader has had an honest thought between you in a long time. I would have happily left you out of this because of your current concerns--but that threat and nastiness is not going to lay there unanswered.

Don't threaten people unless you're prepared to back it up.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 12:12 pm
Lord Ellpus wrote:
Freedom is having adequate space in one's trousers.

An excellent definition! Laughing
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 12:15 pm
Lash wrote:
snood wrote:

Interesting comment from the paragon of self-control. Also, a bit shocking that you pretend to be in possession of a truth.

The truth is:

She stinks up the forum.

BARF Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

<chewing>

"Threats require decisive action"

~~My hero, Dick Cheney

Criticism of you, Rex, doesn't have to have any part of bigotry. I think you hide behind religion and your sexuality. I don't think you or snood or that Purple Crusader has had an honest thought between you in a long time. I would have happily left you out of this because of your current concerns--but that threat and nastiness is not going to lay there unanswered.

Don't threaten people unless you're prepared to back it up.

Lash the whole point is that I should not be threatened when I am not threatening people.

All I need to do is copy and paste a few of Dys's comments from his history it would take nothing to "back it up" but I am not that kind of person really. But he is...

My posts have debateable content and I, 95% of the time stick directly to the issues at hand.

Any flippant comments I make are usually nonsense and not directed at anyone EVER.

I am not hiding and I am willingly open to attack.

But attack something substantial and not just attack for attack sake please?

It takes a bit more effort to say something with a bit more thoughtfulness.

Any idiot can throw out rude comments but to say something profound takes a bit more time and consideration.

I love you all and there needs to be a bit higher standards.

I am not saying that it is not fun when things get a bit raunchy but do not direct that toward someone for the sake of a pile up or you will find you have lost me.

I cannot be any other way.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 12:16 pm
Lash wrote:
Dys is probably the most beloved member here.

Dys invited me into his club. How more loving can you get than that?

We're like this.

[crosses fingers]
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 12:20 pm
And as for the remark about "she stinks up the forum"

Your attitude is no better than her comments.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 12:35 pm
RexRed wrote:

Her comments seem fine, I'm sure----on the surface.

And, you are correct about my attitude toward her. An attitude doesn't get much worse.

Those I value know there is a very good reason for my comments as directed at her. Others may think what they will. I have a special feeling for those who condemn people to hell, with a smile and a condescending prayer. I have and will express that feeling liberally.

Reyn--

Do you get the guestroom, or are you a couch person like me and Rog?? <deciding if I should be jealous.>
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 12:40 pm
Mr Red, an empty man is always full of himself.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 12:42 pm
Lash wrote:
Reyn--

Do you get the guestroom, or are you a couch person like me and Rog?? <deciding>

I'm not sure, to tell you the truth. I'm still waiting for the first meeting.

Got the invite and the nice welcome .....and then nothing. I've not been given the secret handshake, so not quite sure where I stand at this point.

Apparently, I was sponsored by Edgar, which was damn decent of him, but now I'm kinda wondering, what's next?

[puzzled look]
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 12:44 pm
As demonstrated here by Mr Red, Snood and M Angel, one man alone can be pretty dumb sometimes, but for real bona fide stupidity, there ain't nothin' can beat teamwork.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 12:46 pm
Lash wrote:
RexRed wrote:

Her comments seem fine, I'm sure----on the surface.

And, you are correct about my attitude toward her. An attitude doesn't get much worse.

Those I value know there is a very good reason for my comments as directed at her. Others may think what they will. I have a special feeling for those who condemn people to hell, with a smile and a condescending prayer. I have and will express that feeling liberally.

Reyn--

Do you get the guestroom, or are you a couch person like me and Rog?? <deciding>

I don't agree with condemnation to hell either and in that circumstance I am on your side. I believe in your integrity and do not think you are going to hell. God does not send people to hell very often if hardly ever. I also agree that MA is a bit rough (religiously) on the edges sometimes. We all suffer from some erroneous teaching and that is why we are here is to learn from each other. We cannot learn when we are beating on each other instead of talking considerately about the issues at hand.

I am not being partial just consistent.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 12:53 pm
Reyn wrote:
Lash wrote:
Reyn--

I'm not sure, to tell you the truth. I'm still waiting for the first meeting.

Got the invite and the nice welcome .....and then nothing. I've not been given the secret handshake, so not quite sure where I stand at this point.

Apparently, I was sponsored by Edgar, which was damn decent of him, but now I'm kinda wondering, what's next?

[puzzled look]

<grits teeth>

They...showed....you....the....secret....handshake....

It's your connection with edgar!!! He is high in the Albaturkey clique!!

<kicks can>
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 12:55 pm
Oh. (whew) I read wrong. You DON"T kow the secret handshake.

<better>
0 Replies