The Vagina Monologues.

sozobe

Reply Fri 16 May, 2003 12:28 pm
Ewwwwwww redux. I hadn't thought of it that way.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 16 May, 2003 12:30 pm
Men!
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Fri 16 May, 2003 12:33 pm
Just had a comical image in my head of bespectacled balding man bent over book and nubile, nude female simulatneously, scratching his scalpt and puzzling over how the diagrams in the book could possibly relate to what's in front of him.

A bit like a Victorian doctor treating "hysteria," I suppose...
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 16 May, 2003 12:33 pm
Hmm, 'vagina' rearranged is "Again V-, again V-" sounds like one of them Victorian erotic novels where nobody has full names...
0 Replies

husker

Reply Fri 16 May, 2003 12:36 pm
ROTFLM AZZ OFF

patiodog wrote:
Just had a comical image in my head of bespectacled balding man bent over book and nubile, nude female simulatneously, scratching his scalpt and puzzling over how the diagrams in the book could possibly relate to what's in front of him.

A bit like a Victorian doctor treating "hysteria," I suppose...
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 16 May, 2003 01:33 pm
Is this the right place to talk about "manginas?"
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 16 May, 2003 01:35 pm
Note to women: Don't touch hysteria, lol, or his car....
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Fri 16 May, 2003 03:02 pm
got those levels set just where i want 'em

(you and your damn puns)
0 Replies

CodeBorg

Reply Fri 16 May, 2003 03:16 pm
G-spot: No references yet, but I seem to recall (don't you hate that?) as an embryo develops there is a distinct moment when the cells decide to develop either male or female organs.

The chemical switch may get confused, but basically the same nerves develop into either male and female organs. Only with the male the entire nerve goes to one place, while in the female half goes to the clitoris and half ends up stranded, seemingly useless near the G-spot. (I would guess there's a reason for the G-spot though).

This may explain why male orgasms are very intense but short, while female orgasms are less intense, last longer, and may repeat.

See? Biologically in nature, the female wants a repeating, long-lasting commitment, while the male just wants intense fun. :-) Subtle physiology shapes our lives...
0 Replies

husker

Reply Fri 16 May, 2003 03:19 pm
So what's the "G" mean anyway?? GREAT Idea Idea
or gee I wish I had one Embarrassed Embarrassed
0 Replies

husker

Reply Fri 16 May, 2003 03:21 pm
CodeBorg wrote:

This may explain why male orgasms are very intense but short, while female orgasms are less intense, last longer, and may repeat.

Cause ladies can have a baby and be in labor = they get more "O" time Question Question Question
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Fri 16 May, 2003 04:00 pm
an oldie but goodie...

So, it was sometime during Creation, and God was just about done making Adam and Eve. He called them together for a little huddle.

"All right," God says. "I've just about finished here. I've only got two things left to hand out, and I don't really care which of you gets what, so I'm going to let you decide."

Adam and Eve nod their assent.

"Okay," says God. "First item. The ability to pee standing up. Who wants that one?"

Adam jumps forward. "Oh, me! I want that one!"

"All right," says God. "Now, that just leaves multiple orgasms..."
0 Replies

husker

Reply Fri 16 May, 2003 04:06 pm
The Sunday School teacher was speaking to her class one Sunday morning and she asked the question, "When you die and go to Heaven, which part of your body goes first?"

Suzy raised her hand and said, "I think it's your hands."

"Why do you think it's your hands, Suzy?"

Suzy replied,"Because when you pray, you hold your hands together in front of you and God just takes your hands first!"

"What a wonderful answer!" the teacher said.

Tommy raised his hand and said, "Teacher, I think it's your legs".

The teacher looked at him with the strangest look on her face. "Now, Tommy, why do you think it would be your legs?"

Tommy said, "Well, I walked into Mom and Daddy's bedroom the other night, Mom had her legs straight up in the air and she was going, 'Oh God, I'm coming!' If Dad hadn't had her pinned down, we'd have lost her."
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Fri 16 May, 2003 07:00 pm
Actually laughed out loud.
Though, did not roll on the floor.
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 16 May, 2003 07:42 pm
G stands for gadzooks....?
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 16 May, 2003 07:46 pm
Quote:
WHAT IS THE G-SPOT?
The Grafenberg spot is an area on the anterior or front wall of the vagina, between the opening and the cervix, which is often found to be extremely sensitive to stimulation. It is hypothesized that the G-spot is either 1) a bundle of nerves coming from the clitoris, or 2) a gland or series of glands that produces lubrication. It is thought to be perhaps analagous to the prostate gland in men.

http://www.sexuality.org/l/sex/gspotfaq.html
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 16 May, 2003 07:48 pm
And we don't get g-spot cancer.....
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 16 May, 2003 07:51 pm
I wonder? We get cervical cancer... (Knock on wood.)
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 16 May, 2003 07:57 pm
<knocking too>
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 16 May, 2003 08:50 pm
our vaginas ain't our cervixes!

knock, knock, knocking on heaven's doooooooooor.....
0 Replies