The Vagina Monologues.

cavfancier

Reply Fri 16 May, 2003 09:16 am
Could be patiodog, but he's dead now, so we shall never know for sure Very Happy Nice interperetation, I might add...
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 16 May, 2003 09:17 am
Pdog - I thought it was a bull mastiff! Not a pug.... and, I agree with your orgasmic conclusions.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 16 May, 2003 09:18 am
definitely a pug...too small for a mastiff....
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 16 May, 2003 09:18 am
Hmmm, maybe it a pug, or the guy was playing with depth of field.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 16 May, 2003 09:21 am
It would have been one big boat....also, the colouring of the dog, and the fact that pugs were quite popular when that painting was done, so, a pug, methinks.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 16 May, 2003 09:23 am
cav - ever seena bull mastiff? Smaller and a little more stocky than a mastiff. And, their coloring looks a lot like a pug. But, you're right all the same.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 16 May, 2003 09:25 am
patiodog wrote:
dlowan wrote:
I suspect the G spot is connected gloriously to the clitoral tissue which infuses the whole area - we be bigger than you guys be!

How come we don't know this for sure? And science is supposed to have gone so far...

Anyway, it's always seems to me that g-spot orgasms stimulate a lot more uterine contraction than clitoral orgasms, but I'm just an interested observer, not having my own equipment.

A woman doctor researcher has recently greatly expanded anatomical knowledge of the area - sadly I read this article a while back and cannot give a cite - discovering a far more extensive physical largesse than previously held to exist - hence my comment about size! LOL.

It my well be that G spot anatomy and its connections ARE well known - I actually cannot imagine, from what I DO "know" (personal research and the so-called "certainties" of physical science being equally lacking, I believe, since today's fact is tomorrow's discredited theory) the situation would be much as I describe.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 16 May, 2003 09:25 am
We watch the Westminster dog show every year, and the bull mastiff is indeed a handsome dog.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Fri 16 May, 2003 09:31 am
He probably tried having the pug swimming behind the boat, but it just wasn't working out for him: it put all the action at the back of the frame. (Anway, everythings open to begin with. It closes up -- or no -- in the womb...)

Apropos of... many years ago in Europe, it was believed that -- cripes, can't remember if it was the sperm of the egg; I think they thought it was the sperm -- that the sperm contained a tiny but fully-developed fetus in the head, which in turn contained sperm with their own tiny developed fetii in their heads, which in turn... An infinite regress. There's a bizarre ink-drawing from the 17th or 18th century with a little human being folded up in the head of a sperm.

They had no way of knowing it, but they weren't too far wrong -- for aphids. A female aphid hatches with fertilized and developed eggs inside her, and inside those embryos (technically not an embryo, I think, since it's not an amniotic egg, but screw semantics) are more fertilized eggs. This is one of the reasons aphids reproduce so rapidly.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Fri 16 May, 2003 09:32 am
I somethimes have occasion to see a bullmastiff bitch named Lucy. Very sweet girl.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 16 May, 2003 09:34 am
homunculi...
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Fri 16 May, 2003 09:34 am
(damn it, that pug be at the bow, not the stern.)
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 16 May, 2003 09:37 am
Aphids have two distinct reproductive generations - asexual and sexual.

very interesting for a bunch of little green suckers.

and they get farmed by ants.

like cows.

but i digress....
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Fri 16 May, 2003 09:37 am
Orgasmic conclusion? Must think of Seinfeld episode about 'the swirl' when it comes to that. Better go to work, occupy my mind with something a bit removed from what these threads became.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 16 May, 2003 09:38 am
Oh, cool about the aphids.

Did you know that a baby girl has all of her eggs at birth? They don't like, develop over time.

Another egg/sperm tidbit -- it was long thought that the sperm muscled their way into the egg, so to speak. Evidently the egg is in fact much more proactive, kinda grabbing the sperm and then absorbing it. Shocked Give the guys another thing to have bad dreams about, along with the vagina dentata.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 16 May, 2003 09:42 am
heehee - like the huge breast in one of Woody Allen's films!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 16 May, 2003 09:47 am
Vagina Dentata, I love that band!
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Fri 16 May, 2003 10:13 am
From Biology (6th Edition), Campbell et al:
Quote:
The sperm migrates through the coat of follicle cells and binds to receptor molecules in the zona pellucida of the egg. This binding induces the acrosomal reaction, in which the sperm releases hydrolytic enzymes into the zona pellucida.  With the help of these enzymes, the sperm reaches the plasma membrane of the egg, and membrane proteins of the sperm bind to receptors on the egg membrane.  The plasma membranes fuse, making it possible for the contents of the sperm cell to enter the egg. Enzymes released during the egg's cortical reaction harden the zona pellucida, which now functions as a block to polyspermy.

I find receptors much less frightening than teeth, thanks; nothing in the text about how "proactive" these receptors might be...
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 16 May, 2003 10:23 am
littlek wrote:
MMore like this,Dag:

http://www.inter-art.com/images/bilder/op/5309.jpg

Err ... that boat doesn't look too ... healthy ...

not enough yoghurt, perhaps ;-)
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 16 May, 2003 10:30 am
well, you look around the web for a woman in a boat. There was a little old lady from India, a woman in a boat in china with one of those cone hats which seemed particularly anatomically representative, but you couldn't really tell she was a woman.
0 Replies