Why do you masturbate?

smorgs

Reply Sat 24 Jun, 2006 02:50 pm
Sorry xguymontagx, I was only teasing, please forgive...

besides, it's way too expensive to have phone sex on an overseas call...

Txt me, when you have a hand free

x
0 Replies

xguymontagx

Reply Sat 24 Jun, 2006 02:51 pm
yeah I know hence all the winking.
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Sat 24 Jun, 2006 02:58 pm
xguymontagx

Quote:
does any one know where i have seen this quote before:

occasionally a woman is a good susbstitute for masturbation.

I can't remember where I've read it.

Didn't know you'd noticed the sampler above my bed...
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Sat 24 Jun, 2006 03:00 pm
xguymontagx

If you were BRITISH! I could crack lots of jokes and double entendres about winking...

...but you're not - so I won't

but :wink:
0 Replies

najmelliw

Reply Sat 24 Jun, 2006 04:45 pm
I masturbate so much my foreskin is starting to develop Carpal tunnel syndrome.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sat 24 Jun, 2006 06:02 pm
Well, you know all those instructions they give you at work on how to avoid RSI, Repetitive Strain Injury - take a break of at least 10 mins every hour, dont work with your tool more than 6 hrs a day, etc...
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Sat 24 Jun, 2006 06:30 pm
I masturbate as a protest against the Christian religious right that is attempting to destroy this country! I masturbate as an expression of Freedom! I masturbate because the man forbids us from masturbating! Are we going to allow ourselves to be frigid and sexless just because our government tells us to be? NO WAY!!! Let's all masturbate and enjoy the organs God gave us! Let's celebrate horniness and enjoyment! Who's with me???
0 Replies

najmelliw

Reply Sun 25 Jun, 2006 01:57 am
Dammit NIMH! If I work my tool only 6 hours a day, wha am I supposed to do with the other 18 hours? Sleep?
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Sun 25 Jun, 2006 12:30 pm
NickFun,

I think most people visiting this thread are with you...

It's some of the OTHER thread's that are in need of a collective masturbation session...

word...
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Sun 25 Jun, 2006 01:27 pm
You are correct smorgs. Let's face it, each one of us (with VERY few exceptions) are the result of an erect penis and a moist vagina. If we do not masturbate then we are forced to have more sex thus increasing the world population to the point where mankind can no longer exist! There would be famines! We would defoliate the planet as we consume the vegetation! CO2 levels would rise! The Earth would burn to a cinder! Let's be glad we masturbate and encourage all our friends to do the same!
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Sun 25 Jun, 2006 02:08 pm
So... what your saying is 'if I masturbate regularly, I will lessen my Carbon Footprint and prevent world hunger,'?

back soon...

I'm on a mission...

x
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Sun 25 Jun, 2006 04:09 pm
2 hours and counting...
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Sun 25 Jun, 2006 04:52 pm
Phew !!! Embarrassed
0 Replies

najmelliw

Reply Mon 26 Jun, 2006 04:49 am
All I can say is that if the dutch soccerteam had worked their ball only half as hard as I work with my two, we'd have trounced Portugal 5-1 or something like that.
Nick, in order to propagate your POV on masturbation and the resulating benefits for the world at large, is it perhaps a smart move to start giving
'How do I masturbate' classes in high school? In order to find a safe venue for all those raging testosterone and Oestrogen hormones?

Naj.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Mon 26 Jun, 2006 06:03 am
Yes I think masturbation should be taught in schools and each child should be given homework assigments in that regard.
0 Replies

najmelliw

Reply Mon 26 Jun, 2006 06:13 am
How much homework are we talking about? And how should they bring prove they have completed the assignment to their teacher's satisfaction? Indeed, difficult questions to ponder about.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Mon 26 Jun, 2006 12:15 pm
Indeed they are. But for the future of the planet and humanity we have to offer self-pleasuring as a viable alternative to sex. Mutual masturbation, sex toys, dildos, lubricants etc would help reduce teen pregnancy as well.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 2 Jul, 2006 06:27 am
Then they would never get any homework done.. Shocked
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 08:30 am
The children could explain to their algebra teacher, "I couldn't do my homework bacuse I was masturbating". Then the teacher would give them a pass.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 08:37 am
Masturbation. I wasn't familiar with the word, so I had to look it up in my trusty dictionary.

Wow! You people have opened the gates to a new world.
0 Replies