What is your sexual orientation?

Roxxxanne

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 11:47 pm
Lord Ellpus wrote:
The top one, although brunette (which I tend to go for) looks very much like a car mechanic with a wig on.

The other one is blonde, which doesn't float my boat.

Both are cisgendered women. (in other words not transsexuals)
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 11:59 pm
Roxxxanne wrote:
Lord Ellpus wrote:
Monsieur Roxxxane, just because you are not happy with your body, and wish that you were born female, or are indeed a female that happens to be sexually attracted to other females, please don't take your unhappiness out on those of us who happen to like the body we're in, who are only attracted to the opposite sex.

Why don't you just go and hump someone that finds you attractive for what you are. It will calm you down a bit, believe me.

It's Madamoiselle Roxxxanne. And I am very happy being a lesbian. the fact that you would think that being a lesbian would make someone unhappy is very telling. Then you refer to making love as "humping." Wow!

I didn't pick up on your obvious unhappiness because of the fact that you are a lesbian, Rox. I holidayed on Lesbos a couple of years back, and spent most of the evenings having a really good laugh with many lesbians who all seemed to be quite happy with their lives. It was great to see them arm in arm all over the place, without a care in the world as to who may be judging them. It must be quite hard to be frowned upon, by so called "normal" society, day in and day out.

No, I simply picked up on your obvious unhappiness because of the fact that, most of the time, your frame of mind when you are on A2K would lead me to believe that you are posting whilst you are having a small cactus stuck up your arse.

If you lightened up a bit and joined in things with a positive approach from time to time, people would not roll their eyes so much when you wanted to have a moan about something.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 12:05 am
...and if you want to have a swipe at me, Rox, please do it to ME and keep it here, if you don't mind. Keep my wife (who is worth ten of you) out of it.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 12:16 am
Lord Ellpus wrote:

It's Madamoiselle Roxxxanne. And I am very happy being a lesbian. the fact that you would think that being a lesbian would make someone unhappy is very telling. Then you refer to making love as "humping." Wow!

If you lightened up a bit and joined in things with a positive approach from time to time, people would not roll their eyes so much when you wanted to have a moan about something.[/quote]

I am not here to win friends and influence people, I spend all day doing that and am well rewarded for my talents in being able to do so.

I live on Lesbos, so to speak. Yes, there are many happy lesbians, including me I might be happier if I find Ms. Right though.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 12:21 am
I was fairly 50/50 about you, and almost defended you on a couple of occasions when people were having a dig.

Not now. You are a total weirdo who I will avoid in the future.

Bye.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 12:28 am
She doth protest too much.

Roxxanne, you are welcome to your views; indeed you have, if you'd just lose the giant chip on shoulder, a lot to annotate for the general public.

You get that the general public doesn't understand you, I assume. You don't seem to get that you don't understand them (which includes me).
Your understanding of non homosexuals, and I'll venture into bisexuals... maybe re homosexuals... rings false.

There are ranges of what triggers metabolic pathways, complex genetics, complex histological descriptions, and myriad psychological patterns. Demanding that those of us who are zoned in on other directions than you are to Just Tune In to your interests is rather solipsistic, and plain silly to be mad about.

I wish you luck and love, but also wish you'd calm down and stop berating the universe.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 06:22 am
Why isn't Queer listed as a choice Roxxxanne? I hate the term gay. It sounds so absurd and is truly not the truth.

(clearly I could not vote in this unfair poll)
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 08:21 am
I like the term queer too personally.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 08:26 am
I saw the thread title and came here to respond with "due North", but it wasn't a choice. Sigh.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 08:28 am
Im straight with junk food tendencies.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 08:39 am
"Syraight"? How can anyone truly be completely "straight"?
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 08:43 am
Chai Tea wrote:
... seeing a guy naked does little or nothing for me.

If you're a woman, and the guy's a hunk, could there be something
wrong with you, that you feel nothing? :wink:
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 08:49 am
Im with Chai, a naked guy does nothing for me unless i fancy him.
0 Replies

Synonymph

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 08:57 am
Naked men, eww. Shocked
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 09:02 am
Hinge, I guessed 14 out of 16 right. Then the response was, you got two wrong - tricky isn't it? Not really tricky at all..... but, then I've known a couple transgenders.
0 Replies

Miller

material girl wrote:
Im with Chai, a naked guy does nothing for me unless i fancy him.

Fancy?
0 Replies

FreeDuck

I'm with Chai, too. Unless he's naked and reciting poetry. Or naked and saying something brilliant.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 09:03 am
Synonymph wrote:
Naked men, eww. Shocked

HAaaaaaaaaaaa! Laughing
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 09:08 am
Quote:
Naked men, eww.

Quote:
Im with Chai, a naked guy does nothing for me unless i fancy him

UMMMM, maybe its not the right...naked man! lol

But I gotta say this: If its the same man..day in day out..after awhile...you both get comfortable,...you know, he see fit to walk around in his tighty whities/boxers/briefs....it does sorta turn ya off.

Hell......some things were left for a mystery, they don't have to be out in the open all the time...you know.."Surprise ME! "
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 09:08 am
FreeDuck wrote:
... naked and saying something brilliant.

Most brilliant men I've known need to keep their clothes on. Poetry?

How does poetry compare with a nice round, firm and rosey butt on a healthy, sexy male?

By the way, is there something sexy about poetry reading when done by
a denture- wearing old guy?
0 Replies