Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 7,641 • Replies: 115
No top replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 07:24 pm
I always point due south.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 07:36 pm
I am a straight shooter of the male persuation with an eye only for the "natural" female gender.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 07:37 pm
why? does it make a difference?
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 07:38 pm
I've never had sex in the Orient.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 07:39 pm
dadpad wrote:
why? does it make a difference?

Apparently to Roxxxanne.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 07:52 pm
I'll admit it....I've never felt like touching a woman, but they sure are a lot more interesting to look at.

Unless I'm emotionally involved, seeing a guy naked does little or nothing for me.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 07:53 pm
jeez, I hope the women here don't start acting all weird around me now....
0 Replies

snood

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 07:55 pm
Some of them won't be acting - one in particular...
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 08:16 pm
What? They have an orientation session for sex?

And I missed it!!! DAMN!

:wink:
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 08:39 pm
uh-oh Chai, I think Eva's coming on to you.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 08:40 pm
Intrepid's gender fears are very revealing.

There are hundreds of TS women in this city alone who no one could even hasvea clue that they are anything but "natural" women. The term is cisgendered BTW. And even gynecologists can't tell.

OTOH there are many, many men who chase after transsexuals specifically, even post-ops. Can't figure that out. But there are a lot of things about men that I can't figure out!
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 08:42 pm
Eva wrote:
What? They have an orientation session for sex?

And I missed it!!! DAMN!

:wink:

I hold orientation sessions on a regular basis if you are interested and are/wil be in San Francisco! Smile
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 08:44 pm
Roxxxanne wrote:

There are hundreds of TS women in this city alone who no one could even hasvea clue that they are anything but "natural" women. The term is cisgendered BTW. And even gynecologists can't tell.

OTOH there are many, many men who chase after transsexuals specifically, even post-ops. Can't figure that out. But there are a lot of things about men that I can't figure out!

Roxxxanne seems to be a very, very poor judge of what a man thinks.
Where he/she sees fear is anybody's guess. I have absolutely no fear. I like women. REAL women. That is not fear...that is a preference.

As usual, Roxy opens a thread and then jumps on those who give an honest answer. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 08:49 pm
You go Intrepid!!!

I'm STRAIGHT....PROUD OF BEING STRAIGHT...and don't have any natural desires to want to be with a woman.

Ohh yeah...and not bi-sexual..or curious...not curious about a damn thing a woman has to offer...LOL
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 09:00 pm
My gorgeously straight partner told me she'd an interview on TV where they'd identified a new sexual orientation gender thingy.

Apparently it's homosexual man (mind wise) in a female body, attracted to homosexual men (in male bodies) who clearly aren't much interested in people with female bodies.

Bell curves are buggers aren't they.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 09:04 pm
Quote:
My gorgeously straight partner told me she'd an interview on TV where they'd identified a new sexual orientation gender thingy.

Apparently it's homosexual man (mind wise) in a female body, attracted to homosexual men (in male bodies) who clearly aren't much interested in people with female bodies.

Bell curves are buggers aren't they

HH, that was confusing as hell!...lol
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 09:08 pm
There are cases where the woman plays the man pretending to be a woman playing a man while the woman pretends to be woman who is a man playing a woman playing a man.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 09:11 pm
Intrepid wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:

Roxxxanne seems to be a very, very poor judge of what a man thinks.
Where he/she sees fear is anybody's guess. I have absolutely no fear. I like women. REAL women. That is not fear...that is a preference.

As usual, Roxy opens a thread and then jumps on those who give an honest answer. Rolling Eyes

If you were honest, you would come out of the closet about your doubts.

It is fear based on your own gender iidentity insecurity. I know this because I was dating a gender therapist/author.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 09:13 pm
makemeshiver33 wrote:
You go Intrepid!!!

I'm STRAIGHT....PROUD OF BEING STRAIGHT...and don't have any natural desires to want to be with a woman.

Ohh yeah...and not bi-sexual..or curious...not curious about a damn thing a woman has to offer...LOL

Women who claim to be 100% staright are in denial.
0 Replies