What is your sexual orientation?

Roxxxanne

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 09:14 pm
http://www.carlaantonelli.com/tali%20mayan2.jpg

Can anyone imagine a man who claims to be straight not being attracted to HER!
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 09:14 pm
Roxxxanne wrote:
Intrepid wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:
Intrepid's gender fears are very revealing.

There are hundreds of TS women in this city alone who no one could even hasvea clue that they are anything but "natural" women. The term is cisgendered BTW. And even gynecologists can't tell.

OTOH there are many, many men who chase after transsexuals specifically, even post-ops. Can't figure that out. But there are a lot of things about men that I can't figure out!

Roxxxanne seems to be a very, very poor judge of what a man thinks.
Where he/she sees fear is anybody's guess. I have absolutely no fear. I like women. REAL women. That is not fear...that is a preference.

As usual, Roxy opens a thread and then jumps on those who give an honest answer. Rolling Eyes

If you were honest, you would come out of the closet about your doubts.

It is fear based on your own gender iidentity insecurity. I know this because I was dating a gender therapist/author.

It is quite obvious to me that you know nothing about honesty or security. The fact that you dated a gender therapist/author is of no interest or value to me. I dated a very rich girl once so I know all about money. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 09:16 pm
Intrepid wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:
Intrepid wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:
Intrepid's gender fears are very revealing.

There are hundreds of TS women in this city alone who no one could even hasvea clue that they are anything but "natural" women. The term is cisgendered BTW. And even gynecologists can't tell.

OTOH there are many, many men who chase after transsexuals specifically, even post-ops. Can't figure that out. But there are a lot of things about men that I can't figure out!

Roxxxanne seems to be a very, very poor judge of what a man thinks.
Where he/she sees fear is anybody's guess. I have absolutely no fear. I like women. REAL women. That is not fear...that is a preference.

As usual, Roxy opens a thread and then jumps on those who give an honest answer. Rolling Eyes

If you were honest, you would come out of the closet about your doubts.

It is fear based on your own gender iidentity insecurity. I know this because I was dating a gender therapist/author.

It is quite obvious to me that you know nothing about honesty or security. The fact that you dated a gender therapist/author is of no interest or value to me. I dated a very rich girl once so I know all about money. Rolling Eyes

Why did she dump you? Was she a size queen?
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 09:20 pm
Roxxxanne wrote:

Yes I can. Especially knowing that you got the picture from a Spanish transgender site. It is nothing more than deceit trying to pass this off as a real woman.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 09:21 pm
I'm outta here. BTW....did you notice that 80% of your poll votes for totally straight? Laughing
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 09:33 pm
Quote:
Women who claim to be 100% staright are in denial.

Ummm, your the one in denial. Aren't you really a man, that wants to be a women...? Or whatever you classify yourself as? I'm not the one in denial, I know exactly what it is I like..want and can be satisfied by and have no confusion to deal with on my part.

Quote:
Why did she dump you? Was she a size queen?

And that statement I TAKE OFFENSE TOO!

First off, where the hell do you get off putting down anyone that might wiegh more than what you believe is ideal? I hate to tell you something you twit, but Queen size women are beautiful...and there are alot of them in this forum that are Queen Size. Myself included!

Umm, by the way..that is my real pic...where's yours? Since you claim to be so much better looking than.....what was his/her name? Your alter-ego?
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 09:40 pm
makemeshiver33, I think that Roxy was using the Size Queen thing in a poor attempt to somehow question my manhood. :wink:
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 09:43 pm
Intrepid, I know she was....

But she could have used the words...Ugly, Old...etc....she chose the words QUEEN SIZE, like it was a bad thing.

Thats why it pissed me off.........
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 09:47 pm
makemeshiver33 wrote:

But she could have used the words...Ugly, Old...etc....she chose the words QUEEN SIZE, like it was a bad thing.

Beauty is not determined by a woman's weight. It is determined by her spirit, humour, heart and soul.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 09:55 pm
Quote:
Beauty is not determined by a woman's weight. It is determined by her spirit, humour, heart and soul.

I agree Intrepid...I agree...
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 10:40 pm
Intrepid wrote:
makemeshiver33 wrote:

ha ha ha, question your manhood? I don't think there is any question about your lack of manhood. Not to me.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 10:42 pm
Intrepid wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:

Yes I can. Especially knowing that you got the picture from a Spanish transgender site. It is nothing more than deceit trying to pass this off as a real woman.

But you try to pass yourself as a real man! Talk about deceit !

BTW genius, what is it about her that you can determine is not "real?" Her breast implants?
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 11:10 pm
I am totally straight. I have never been tempted to "experiment" and the only male that has laid a hand on my nether regions has been medically qualified to do so.

I have no intention of judging anyone because they have a diffeent orientation to me, and love the idea of watching two or more women making out.
Women have amazing lumps and bumps all over the place, which I find attractive in a sexual way. I find that I admire a perfect male torso, but there is nothing sexual going on.

The picture you have posted is quite erotic, Roxxxane. It is a picture of someone doing their darndest to look like a beautiful woman, probably using the benefit of plastic tits and liposuction etc.
I like the physical appearance because the appearance is that of a woman. I am attracted to women, so I can't see where I have a problem.

If someone dresses convincingly in a police uniform I will no doubt have the first impression that he/she is a cop.

Wear a white coat and have a stethoscope hanging out of your poacket and I will mistake you for a Doctor.

What point are you trying to prove? Is it that, if my wife has a course of testosterone, grows a moustache, puts on a white peaked cap and apron, whilst holding a bottle of gold top in each hand, she could be mistaken for our local milkman?

If people want to play games in order to fool a male into having a quick feel, then that's their problem, not mine. It just seems a funny way to get their kicks. They might strike lucky, and find a guy that is turned on by that sort of thing. Personally, once my hand has determined that he has a todger, I would give him an almighty thump to the adjoining nadgers, as he has set out specifically to make a fool of me, in a very hurtful way.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 11:18 pm
Chrissakes, another clueless male. What part of a "gynecologist can't tell" don't you understand?

Furthermore, how do you know if this woman pictured is not a cisgendered (genetic) woman?

BTW the second biggest male fantasy, based on internet traffic, is making it with TS women. Of course, none of you EVER admit it.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 11:22 pm
Monsieur Roxxxane, just because you are not happy with your body, and wish that you were born female, or are indeed a female that happens to be sexually attracted to other females, please don't take your unhappiness out on those of us who happen to like the body we're in, who are only attracted to the opposite sex.

Why don't you just go and hump someone that finds you attractive for what you are. It will calm you down a bit, believe me.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 11:29 pm
http://www.vickirene.net/icon/candi01.jpg

What about these women?

http://www.autosport-international.com/images/gallery/models.jpg
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 11:33 pm
The top one, although brunette (which I tend to go for) looks very much like a car mechanic with a wig on.

The other one is blonde, which doesn't float my boat.
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 11:34 pm
None of the above. Any more options? Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 11:40 pm
Is this the sort of thing you were looking for Roxxxx?

Female or Shemale Quiz
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 11:44 pm
Lord Ellpus wrote:
Monsieur Roxxxane, just because you are not happy with your body, and wish that you were born female, or are indeed a female that happens to be sexually attracted to other females, please don't take your unhappiness out on those of us who happen to like the body we're in, who are only attracted to the opposite sex.

Why don't you just go and hump someone that finds you attractive for what you are. It will calm you down a bit, believe me.

It's Madamoiselle Roxxxanne. And I am very happy being a lesbian. the fact that you would think that being a lesbian would make someone unhappy is very telling. Then you refer to making love as "humping." Wow!

I am very calm, thank you and I have a gorgeous body and quite happy with it, although another 3 months of dieting and exercise will take me where I want to be, bodywise. I am a little cranky today though from staying up til 4am making love to this woman I met at The Cafe last night. She did her best, still couldn't get that desired nipple orgasm. (Even after like an hour just on that!) Anyway, there is nothing like woman to woman love. Have fun with your humping, dude.
0 Replies