Guys, does this mean anything..

Lord Ellpus

Reply Tue 9 May, 2006 08:28 am
M.G.....you must remember the old saying and take inspiration from it.

"There's many a muckle that gathers moss when a stitch in time watches a boiled kettle".

It has been my salvation on many occasions.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Tue 9 May, 2006 08:30 am
Now im just really confused.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Tue 9 May, 2006 08:33 am
No, no, your materil girl, Confused is another person who posts here.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Tue 9 May, 2006 08:34 am
Whose materil girl,why not just call me mackeral girl!
0 Replies

tin sword arthur

Reply Tue 9 May, 2006 08:37 am
material girl wrote:
Shave all my legs,

All your legs? How many of those things do you have? If he's a leg guy, you're set.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Tue 9 May, 2006 08:49 am
I hope he is a guy that likes a cuddly lass with average (2)legs, a big butt,average to small boobs, long dark hair, and has been described from cute to beautiful.
But I have loads of enthusiasm for what he does and I could praise his bum from now til Christmas, and im not even a bum girl.

In actual fact I still cant remember what he looks like, havnt seen him for 2 weeks.
My lust may have disappeared by tomorrow.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Tue 9 May, 2006 08:49 am
tin_sword_arthur wrote:
material girl wrote:
Shave all my legs,

All your legs? How many of those things do you have? If he's a leg guy, you're set.

Set has more than two legs? I know his Avatar is a little doggie, but.....
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 9 May, 2006 08:51 am
How did i get dragged into this . . . i can't even use a razor, fer chrissake--i've got paws, and no thumbs . . .
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Tue 9 May, 2006 08:56 am
Ahh, your perfect as you are.I wouldnt want to shave you.

thers an idea, if i let all my hair grow maybe he will see me as a cuddly dog and want me.
0 Replies

tin sword arthur

Reply Tue 9 May, 2006 09:00 am
Or you could get a job at the circus as the bearded woman or the wolf lady.
Kind of a win-win.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Tue 9 May, 2006 09:01 am
Im not far off from a bearded lady.Don think guys like the Frida Kahlo look.
0 Replies

kitchenpete

Reply Tue 9 May, 2006 09:05 am
Frida Kahlo looked just fine when played by Salma Hayek! Very Happy

KP
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Tue 9 May, 2006 09:09 am
I can imagine.Still havnt seen that film!!

I think any guy would be attracted to woman that looked like Salma.With her curves, they wouldnt even notice the moustache.
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Tue 9 May, 2006 11:42 am
material girl wrote:
Chai Tea wrote:
What do you mean you know he's not interested?

He is attractive with skill and his own company+ Im me= He is not interested.

Okay, MG, listen up: NOTHING makes my boyfriend laugh out loud. In our entire relationship I think I've made him laugh two times, and I have other people in stitches all the time. So I read this out loud to him, and he cracked up!! You're hilarious, girl! A sense of humor is so adorable, and you are so funny.

Be confident, you have so much to offer. You've been one of my favorite posters since the very first time I found a2k, and I'm really serious about that. How sweet and funny and nice you are is easy to tell from your posts (unless you're really a creepy 65-year-old man who's read Briget Jones waaaay too many times).

Now let me draw your attention back to this:

material girl wrote:
I hope he is a guy that likes a cuddly lass with average (2)legs, a big butt,average to small boobs, long dark hair, and has been described from cute to beautiful.

Well, maybe I'm biased because I also have small boobs and a big butt, but darling, this is a cute girl you've described right here! Why are you always making it sound like you're a hag?! Razz You even admit people have said you're beautiful, and on here you're always picking on yourself! So QUIT THAT! You can do it to be funny, but in your own head, you'd better not be serious with all this bearded lady nonsense!

All right, I've lectured enough, now I'm adding my positive vibes to Chai's (mine arrive through the tip of your nose-- try not to sneeze), so you're good to go. And don't forget I told you about me asking a guy out-- looking back, he was a real as$hole-- and so you owe it to me to try. I have karmically earned a "yes," and I'm giving you my karma so you can have a yes for me. Okay! Let's go! I can't wait to get my vicarious thrill through you!!
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 9 May, 2006 11:47 am
increasing intensity....

MMMWWWAAAAA.....MWWWWWAAAAA......MMMMMMWAAAAA.....

MMMWWWI've invited some friends over to helpAAAAA.....

http://www.allposters.com/IMAGES/NGSPOD09/120217.jpg

MMMMWWWWAAAAAAA........

MMMMMATERIALGIRLWWWWWWWWWWHATAREYOUWAITINGFORAAAAAAAAAASKHIMIFHEWANTSACUPOFCOFFEE........

Yes, the force is strong.
0 Replies

tin sword arthur

Reply Tue 9 May, 2006 11:51 am
Okay, who here thinks material girl should just ask this guy out?

http://www.popupradio.net/pictures/images/coachella%20crowd.jpg

See? Everyone agrees.

Look, they're all cheering for you!

http://www.brave.com/bo/pictures/crowd.jpg

<chanting> ASK HIM! ASK HIM! ASK HIM!
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 9 May, 2006 02:51 pm
http://www.t-shirtmaniak.it/images/film/usetheforce.jpg
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Wed 10 May, 2006 02:11 am
cyphercat wrote:

All right, I've lectured enough, now I'm adding my positive vibes to Chai's (mine arrive through the tip of your nose-- try not to sneeze),

So are you to blame for the spot I have on the end of my nose?!!(Im serious,I have a spot on the end of my nose).And sorry, I did squeeze it.
Now I know its an energy source I will do my best to leave it alone.

Thank you to all of you, you are totally gorgeous.I had no idea i was likable.

In answer to some of cyphercats comments.Ive had 1 person call me beautiful, although its nice its only 1 comment in 30 years and that was by an 80 year old man.
The 'your pretty' comment was by a drunk guy.
The 'cute' comment was by an ex boyfriend so thats a positive thing, even tho he umped me.

I feel like a hag coz if I was beautiful/attractive/what guys want, wouldnt I be asked out or even talked to.Guys tend to bypass me.
All my friends are attatched and obviuosly have the 'it' factor.So Im clearly missing something.

Anyhoo, enough negativity.Its a nice day and my horoscopes are pointing in the right direction.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Wed 10 May, 2006 03:39 am
I've been reading along here for a while. Material girl, if you feel beautiful, you are! Very Happy

And the other reason I'm posting here: just to let you know I keep misreading the title of this thread as - Gus, does this mean anything .. It happens all the time! Anyone else doing the same?
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Wed 10 May, 2006 04:17 am
As you can imagine I dont feel pretty at all but il try to work on it.
0 Replies