Well,Let's Push The Envelope

New Haven

Reply Thu 8 May, 2003 08:38 am
Ditto!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 8 May, 2003 09:27 pm
Yeah, a big grrrrrrr on my side too...just exploring attitudes towards the act....

Hmm....as per the title of this thread, "Well, let's push the envelope", perhaps we should....anal sex is really almost pop culture material these days, boring almost....let's really push it....anyone in?
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Thu 8 May, 2003 09:40 pm
We might have tried this, if hub had agreed to boil the part afterwards...
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 8 May, 2003 09:44 pm
Before too, I would think, Sofia....but I am a Virgo...
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 8 May, 2003 10:06 pm
I'm sorry, but the first thing that comes to mind when I see "virgo" is the phrase "anal retentive".

I think Deb has it spot on, more fun to think about than to do. Cav, I think that women don't really like it because it hurts more than it feels good.
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Thu 8 May, 2003 10:38 pm
I would just be thinking of poo.
I could never forget the poo.
I wouldn't want the Love Gun near me again, and I'd always want to Clorox it.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 8 May, 2003 10:49 pm
Well, I have an Aries moon, and Venus in Scorpio...actually, to be honest, the whole thing doesn't really appeal to me or Mrs. cav. Personally, I think if you need that much diversion, the love is over...what sign is littlek anyway? And Deb has it spot on, I agree.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Thu 8 May, 2003 11:27 pm
Anal sex is very common is Brazil (where butts are the fancy rather than breasts).

I agree with Deb, the alure of anal sex is it's relative rarity. Since it is less common it can be construed as special.

It's fun for variety but ya gotta get back to the basics.
0 Replies

bobsmyth

Reply Thu 8 May, 2003 11:42 pm
Well,Let's Push The Envelope
Well I think it's time I told you of the young man and old man discussing sex. The young man asked what was the best sex he had ever had. The old man told him that would be "rodeo" sex. "what's that ?" the young asked. The old man replied "You can only do it once with a woman. You get her naked down on all fours and enter her from the rear. Then leaning over her back you reach for her left breast and whisper into her ear this is the way your sister and my secretary like it then try to hold on for eight seconds."
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Thu 8 May, 2003 11:50 pm
Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 9 May, 2003 01:26 am
We couldna had a nice anonymous poll here, could we? and that's all i'm saying on a board my dad posts on. Shocked
0 Replies

hiama

Reply Fri 9 May, 2003 01:46 am
Bobsmyth, thats one of the funniest jokes I've seen here to date Very Happy
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Fri 9 May, 2003 02:17 am
I still cant figure out whether this is a serious discussion or a jokey one !!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 9 May, 2003 03:15 am
neither can anyone else - go with what you want to go with!
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 9 May, 2003 09:00 am
Well, before I ever did it, I kept trying with an ex gf...finally she gave in. For me, it was more of "getting her to do it," and finding out what it was all about. I didn't dig it as much as I thought I would, except she dug it the most, and wanted to all the time.

Since then, I haven't found another "fan."
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 9 May, 2003 09:26 am
Was she Brazilian Slappy? Just wondering...

From the 'they have a word for it, so more than one person has done it' files: Dendrophilia: Referring to those who are aroused by trees. Here is an anthropolgical anecdote from Thomas Gregor regarding folk tales of the Mehinaku tribe of South America:

"In one tale, we learn of a man who discovered a remarkably gratifying hole in a tree, which he began to use to the exclusion of his wife and girlfriends. In the second story, a man made an artificial vagina of leaves to which he became similarily attached."

So who's up for a leaf vagina?
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Fri 9 May, 2003 09:28 am
<THUD>
0 Replies

husker

Reply Fri 9 May, 2003 10:20 am
One thing about the Arse!!! Everyone has one!! And depends on how you use it! Lot of things get put into it! user yer imagination there. And about all that comes out of it is waste, go figure.
You get out of it what you put into it !!!!
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 9 May, 2003 10:21 am
No Cav, she was a cracka'.

Haven't been that way to Brazil yet, dammit.
0 Replies

Gen

Reply Fri 9 May, 2003 10:54 am
From my experiance.. it hurts if its not just right. Rolling Eyes If it is just right its different from anything I have ever had before. However its rare to get it just right. My husband tried it only at my behest. Curiosity I guess. Confused

It took several attempts to get it right and then since the kids were born it just wont happen again. Thats ok. There are more fun ways to play than just that :wink:

BTW Cav.. The mints work great! Laughing Embarrassed
0 Replies