What should be done about illegal immigration?

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2007 05:49 pm
Excutions costs upwards of one million dollar each. Your twisted mind doesn't have a clue.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2007 05:54 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:
Excutions costs upwards of one million dollar each. Your twisted mind doesn't have a clue.

A bullet costs very little.
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2007 05:56 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:

It's not the executions that cost so much, it's the legal safeguards against executing innocents. Presumably Mysteryman would be willing to cut down on those safeguards, making executions much cheaper than a million dollars each.
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2007 05:58 pm
Ah, I see our posts crossed.

QED.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2007 06:15 pm
well, there's always the option of executing everyone thought guilty with the premise that some innocents lost in the system would make a good example. Not only "don't be guilty but also don't seem to be guilty (dark skin, towel head, catholic, native american, criticize Bush, vote your conscious, think liberal etc).
0 Replies

hamburger

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2007 06:22 pm
advocate wrote :

Quote:
The UK is being flooded with such people, and this is changing the The UK is being flooded with such people, and this is changing the character and culture of the country. .

exactly !
that's what the various natives thought when the europeans landed on these shores . Laughing
just think of it how changed "the character and culture of the country - but "white man" stayed anyway .
hbg(also landed on these shores)
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2007 07:21 am
Typical liberal bullpucky. White people are bad. I'm bad. FU.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2007 08:07 am
Frankly, we have enough home-grown criminals in and out of prison. We don't need to have them supplemented by illegal immigrants preying upon us and filling our prisons.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2007 08:55 am
Advocate wrote:
Frankly, we have enough home-grown criminals in and out of prison. We don't need to have them supplemented by illegal immigrants preying upon us and filling our prisons.

CLUE: All cultures have criminals. That's not the issue we are discussing, however; and broad strokes like "a bullet is cheaper" and "we have enough criminals of our own" doesn't come close to addressing the issues of this thread.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2007 09:02 am
cicerone imposter wrote:
Advocate wrote:

CLUE: All cultures have criminals. That's not the issue we are discussing, however; and broad strokes like "a bullet is cheaper" and "we have enough criminals of our own" doesn't come close to addressing the issues of this thread.

There's only one issue. They are ILLEGAL. It's as plain as the nose on your face c.i. You just can't see it because you are a myopic, unfocused liberal.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2007 09:12 am
cjhsa wrote:
I'm bad.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2007 09:14 am
And nationwide.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2007 09:14 am
cjhsa Wrote
Quote:
There's only one issue. They are ILLEGAL. It's as plain as the nose on your face c.i.

Indeed.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2007 09:17 am
"That's" what was being discussed, until some boneheads came in to sidetrack it.
0 Replies

el pohl

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2007 08:08 am
Wow this is still going through! And cjhsa now has an automatic weapon instead of a car in his display... that must not be a good indicator!
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2007 09:07 am
el_pohl wrote:
Wow this is still going through! And cjhsa now has an automatic weapon instead of a car in his display... that must not be a good indicator!

Tackdriving my points home.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2007 09:53 pm
cjhsa wrote:
I think we should use Dennis Kucinich as a human shield.

What a douchebag.
so shoot to kill anyone we disagree with? America, love it or I'll kill you, and you're calling who a douchebag?
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2007 10:09 pm
cjhsa said
Quote:
There's only one issue. They are ILLEGAL. It's as plain as the nose on your face c.i. You just can't see it because you are a myopic, unfocused liberal.

If that is the only issue, then simply grant them pardons in the same pardon signing as Scooter or retroactively make their entries non-criminal along with the telecom companies.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2007 07:58 am
blatham
I have a better solution. Give them all one way tickets to Vancouver :wink:
0 Replies

High Seas

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2007 09:34 am
blatham wrote:
cjhsa said
Quote:

If that is the only issue, then simply grant them pardons in the same pardon signing as Scooter or retroactively make their entries non-criminal along with the telecom companies.

Bernie - legally, Scooter's conviction stands exactly as the court decided.

There was no pardon. Soooooo unlike you to get Bush admin. facts wrong:)
0 Replies