How to re-kindle/ save love from the past

gozmo

Reply Tue 6 May, 2003 11:52 pm
Montana,

I've been copping flak over this for four days now. and the flak I'm copping is because I called Johnny a drunk, something which I never did.
I do not think you are a bitch and am sorry I posted in such a way that you would infer it. I've learned that concern is the one thing Abuzz can do better than A2K. From now on I only care about your ideas and if I see anyone lying on the railway tracks I'll politely turn away.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 7 May, 2003 12:06 am
Gozmo
It looks like we both started off on the wrong foot and if you're game, I'd like to call a truce.
0 Replies

gozmo

Reply Wed 7 May, 2003 12:16 am
How about a peace treaty?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 7 May, 2003 12:18 am
Sounds good to me :-D Here's my peace sign Y
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Wed 7 May, 2003 02:14 am
IN most of the movies, true love blossoms after a major fight !! Laughing
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 7 May, 2003 05:14 am
Sounds like Slappy only drinks on camping trips with priests...
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 7 May, 2003 08:34 am
I WAS an alter boy at one point...
0 Replies

johnnysmith

Reply Wed 7 May, 2003 01:52 pm
Hey guys,

Not that it matters but here's the actual email I was all worried about...

I just wanted to tell you in writing (you're gonna be a lawyer after all!) that I am really sorry about Sat night. I have no idea how I got so drunk (well I do have SOME idea...two run and cokes, one long island iced tea, two jack and...j/k!) I feel as if I was probably endlessly talking about myself, acting silly, and not listening to you. I guess I just wish I got to see you some other way. But I will always remember DC as one of the most magical, beautiful times of my life. Like that one time we couldn't get into that club, so we ran to kinkos and made five minute ids...It didn't work, but it did at the club down the street. So many times like that. It was great to see you (beautiful as ever!), and on your way. You are an amazing person Stacey. Anyway keep being awesome and take care! Talk to you later

Johnny
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 8 May, 2003 12:31 am
Johnny
So, I guess you still haven't heard from her :-(
0 Replies

johnnysmith

Reply Thu 8 May, 2003 12:39 am
Yeah, I think the chances of her replying are nil. I think the email mighta been kinda strong and sappy. No worries though, I think sappy is right about how to get in contact with her again. I am hoping a fun conversation will redeem this mess..start a new commuication, you know?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 8 May, 2003 01:37 am
Well, I'm sure glad to hear that you're doing ok ;-)
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 8 May, 2003 12:20 pm
Another email from the same female friend:

"There isn't much of a follow up to the Atlantic fish co. night, I have spoken to him through email but it is extremely busy at work for both of us so the conversations are limited. There isn't much to say, I am not extremely excited by the prospect of another date with him and if I was interested in him I think I would be. I lose interest quickly and I was interested in him months ago then I moved on and now he's back. People I work with keep telling me of different guys *at work* that have asked about "who I am" or "is she single" "introduce me" blah blah blah. I think if someone doesn't strike my interest right away then I am not going to waste my time."

Translation: "He was BORING and a WUSSIE. I'm not interested...

People I work with keep telling me about guys who are asking about me, but I'm not interested in guys who can't TAKE CONTROL of the situation+themselves, and do something about it to ATTRACT ME."

Also, I can't believe a couple of my friends, who keep asking me about another girl I'm good friends with. "What's her deal?" "When is she going to be around again?" "Does she have a boyfriend?"
They ask me this, but they've met+hung out with her a couple of times! Why the hell didn't they just ask her out? I'm not going to say a word to her, because it just takes away from "the moment" if either one of these wimps DO decide to do something about it(which they won't).

You gotta be the person who makes things happen, not sit around and wonder what just happened!
0 Replies