Why God created men...

Arella Mae

Reply Sun 26 Mar, 2006 02:28 pm
hehehe Don't think so blacksmithn. I think it's fair to say that women have certain complaints about men just as men have certain complaints about women.

When we are all getting along we don't pay attention to the things that bother us. When we get hurt, that's what we tend to focus on. :wink:
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Sun 26 Mar, 2006 02:51 pm
I don't hate men. Very Happy I just think they're real buttheads sometimes. Hehehe...
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sun 26 Mar, 2006 03:25 pm
I KNOW they are real buttheads sometimes. :wink: Hehehe....
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2006 08:09 am
I don't hate men - I love them. They are such simple creatures. It is so easy to manipulate them - a simple flutter of the eyelashes and a little ego stroke and they are putty in your hands. Really if you use them correctly, they can be very beneficial.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2006 10:56 am
Men were created so that anatomical perfection could be admired.

Let's face it, as far as women's bodies are concerned, there are only a couple of nice parts.
The child bearing hips, and the way they sway as they pass one on the beach, and the wobbly parts on the upper chest, undulating under that skimpy little bikini top.

Oh....and the little blond downy hair on the forearms.......and the base of the back...

AND the way those legs go on and on....

Ah...nearly forgot the small hands thing.....and the belly button, oh, mustn't leave out the cleavage effect either.

Hmmm...cheekbones, slim neck and well turned calf should be included I s'pose.

.....and the round, biteable bottom.

Hang on.......I'm just going for a lie down.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2006 11:01 am
Told you men were simple creatures.
0 Replies

detano inipo

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2006 12:36 pm
Linkat, touche.
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 02:49 pm
blacksmithn wrote:
Have you been talking to my ex-wife? Shocked

All my ex-wives love me ... now that I'm gone Razz

Anon
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 03:13 pm
blacksmithn wrote:
Who better to stick with the dinner tab, drag to godawful chick-flicks and force to buy you $40 worth of soda and popcorn, simply by enticing them with the forlorn hope of an evening ending with something more than a peck on the cheek?

I see....

and who else remembers that you don't like onions on your hamburgers, or makes sure the burgers you eat are lean meat, and not from some part of the cow people would rather not think about.

who else provides all those touches that you don't even notice are there...unless they were suddenly gone? Pictures on the wall, and carpeting that doesn't crackle underfoot when you walk on it?

who sits and laughs at you, while you're laughing at the 3 stooges, because you look so young and happy when you watch them?

Who makes sure you don't run out of Vanilla Ice Cream Float Big Red, even if it means going to a few different stores to find it?

Who is only a few feet away from you in the middle of the night, not just for sex, but for when you've had a bad dream?

Who gives you free foot massages and pedicures?

Who's still going to be there when you're 90 years old?

Who has seen you at your worst, and chooses to stay?
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 05:14 pm
And don't forget...

Who still laughs at your stale old jokes after hearing them for 25 years?
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 05:15 pm
hephzibah wrote:
I don't hate men. Very Happy I just think they're real buttheads sometimes. Hehehe...

Actually, we canh be quite useful sometimes ... even FUN!!

Anon
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2006 06:40 am
I agree with Anon - just last night I was having a difficult time opening a jar. My big strong man opened it for me. He served a useful purpose last night.
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2006 08:44 am
LOL alright, I'll give you that. Men can be fun. Smile They definately make life interesting. You know:

The things that make ya go... hmmmm....

Hehehe...

Linkat here's a tip for opening jars: turn it upside down smack it real hard on the bottom to break the seal, and then try to open it. It works really well! Very Happy
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2006 09:02 am
or, tap the sides of the lid in several places with the handle of a butter knife.
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2006 09:45 am
Aaah yes, that is the trick I used for many years. I stopped doing that because I heard a few years back that there have been times the people have unintentionally tapped it too hard and broken off little shards of glass into what ever the jar contained.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2006 09:51 am
So....what you're saying is that, even if I tried really hard, I couldn't come up with something that was useful to you?
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2006 09:55 am
Oh no way Lord Ellpus. That's not what I meant. I think that men can be very useful. I am just very independant because there hasn't always been a man around to offer his "usefulness" when I needed it. So I learned to do things on my own and to not depend on that. However, I think that if there was a man around that could be useful that would be nice. But it's more than just having him around to be "useful". (open jars, change the oil in the car, what ever...)
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2006 10:04 am
(I think you take me too seriously, Heph.......Please re-read, factoring in my childish humour)
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2006 10:12 am
LOL sorry LE... I get it now... Oh boy... Once my mind gets going in one direction sometimes it's hard for me to see anything outside of that! Razz

So yes to answer your question, I'm sure you could come up with something that was useful to me... :wink:
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2006 10:17 am
Lord Ellpus wrote:
So....what you're saying is that, even if I tried really hard, I couldn't come up with something that was useful to you?

well, if you came up with something hard, I might use it to pry the lid off this cranberry sauce....

hephzibah, hephziba, hephziba....men's minds are constantly on one of 2 things....the 3 stooges is one of them.
0 Replies