50,000 Errors in the Bible...Is Bible God's Word??

RexRed

Wed 19 Apr, 2006 09:24 am
Steve (as 41oo) wrote:
RexRed wrote:
The integrity of the Bible's doctrine leads to eternity with God...You choose...
That is a simple exposition of faith. How can we choose, when a muslim says just the same about the koran, and a jew or hindu the same about their sacred texts? At least Dan Brown's book was a good read (if actually copied from a much better book the Holy Blood and the Holy Grail), more than can be said for the koran or the bible.

The Bible claims of itself that it was inspired from God by way of the holy spirit. I don't see Dan Brown making such a claim...

Dan Brown cannot even say his book is inspired from the Bible considering it contradicts the majority of what the Bible is teaching.

Dan Brown's book is contradictory to the message in the Bible and should be considered a heretical work of (mostly) fiction.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Wed 19 Apr, 2006 10:26 am
As opposed to your hysterical work of fiction.
0 Replies

chr42690

Wed 19 Apr, 2006 04:39 pm
Dan Brown is the worst author of our time. We need to confront his dangerous messages. A good book about this is Breaking the Da Vinci Code by Darrell Bock.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Wed 19 Apr, 2006 05:24 pm
RexRed wrote:
Steve (as 41oo) wrote:
RexRed wrote:
The integrity of the Bible's doctrine leads to eternity with God...You choose...
That is a simple exposition of faith. How can we choose, when a muslim says just the same about the koran, and a jew or hindu the same about their sacred texts? At least Dan Brown's book was a good read (if actually copied from a much better book the Holy Blood and the Holy Grail), more than can be said for the koran or the bible.

The Bible claims of itself that it was inspired from God by way of the holy spirit. I don't see Dan Brown making such a claim...

Dan Brown cannot even say his book is inspired from the Bible considering it contradicts the majority of what the Bible is teaching.

Dan Brown's book is contradictory to the message in the Bible and should be considered a heretical work of (mostly) fiction.
You should take a look at the Holy Blood and the Holy Grail...Sang Real .... San Grail. The authors were hoodwinked over the nature of the Priore de Sion, but its central thesis, that the holy blood descended through European families carries great weight imo.
0 Replies

talk72000

Wed 19 Apr, 2006 09:53 pm
The "sacred texts" were the Da Vinci Codes of their days as most people were illiterate and only the shaman, priests, what-have-you fiddled around with the stories true or made up. Priests being what they are excluded prurient text but were not averse to "science" fiction.
0 Replies

Wolf ODonnell

Thu 20 Apr, 2006 05:50 am
chr42690 wrote:
Dan Brown is the worst author of our time. We need to confront his dangerous messages. A good book about this is Breaking the Da Vinci Code by Darrell Bock.

He's a fiction author, for crying out loud. Anyone who takes his work as serious fact frankly shouldn't be a Christian either.

By the way, I've just found an error in my Bible. It states that the immoral will inhert the Earth.
0 Replies

username

Thu 20 Apr, 2006 10:58 pm
You sure that's an error, Wolf? Seems to me to be prophecy, and they're already close to doing it--Lay, Skilling, Abramoff, Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rove, Pat Robertson, Limbaugh, Osama, the list goes on...
0 Replies

dalahow2

Sat 10 Jun, 2006 12:53 pm
Re: 50,000 Errors in the Bible...Is Bible God's Word??
dalahow2 wrote:
Generally Muslims and Christians agree that whatever emanates from God, whether through in inspiration or by revelation, must serve one of four purposes:-

1. DOCTRINE?

2. REPROOF?

3. CORRECTION? or

4. INSTRUCTION INTO RIGHTEOUSNESS?

But when a BOOK of GOD has as many as 50,000 Errors, Then everybody will NEVER believe it again,

Mrs. Ellen G. White, a "prophetess" of the Seventh Day Adventist Church, in her Bible Commentary Vol. 1, page 14, has this confession to make about the fallibility of the "Holy Bible."

Quote:
"THE BIBLE WE READ TODAY IS THE WORK OF MANY COPYISTS WHO HAVE IN MOST INSTANCES DONE THEIR WORK WITH MARVELLOUS ACCURACY. BUT COPYISTS HAVE NOT BEEN INFALLIBLE, AND GOD MOST EVIDENTLY HAS NOT SEEN FIT TO PRESERVE THEM ALTOGETHER FROM ERROR IN TRANSCRIBING."

Please see the 50,000 Errors that is in the Bible,

http://www.jamaat.net/bible/AwakeArticle(1957).html

http://www.jamaat.net/bible/Bible1-3.html

Quote:
THE BOOK CHRISTENED "THE NEW TESTAMENT"

WHY "ACCORDING TO?"
Quote:
"And as Jesus passed forth thence, HE (JESUS) saw a man, named Matthew, sitting at the receipt of custom: and HE (JESUS) saith unto HIM (MATTHEW), follow ME (JESUS) And HE (MATTHEW) arose, and followed HIM (JESUS)." (Matthew 9:9)

The more The "Holy Bible" lends itself to all kinds of contradictory interpretations, the more many christians agree That:

Quote:

But now Surely, as a man/woman who believes in God, The mighty, are these the attributes and qualities of God,

THE BIRTH OF "GOD"

Quote:
"God" was created from the seed of David: "Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the SEED of David according to the flesh." (Romans, 1:3)

THE FAMILY OF "GOD"

Quote:
"God" Was the Son of Joseph: "Philip findeth Nathanael, and saith unto him, we have found him, of whom Moses in the law, and the prophets, did write, Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph" (John, 1:45)

Brothers and Brothers-in-law of "God":

Quote:
"And when he was come into his own country, he taught them in their synagogue, in somuch that they were astonished, and said, whence hath this man this wisdom, and these mighty works? Is not this the carpenter's son? Is not his mother called Mary? and his brethren, James, and Joses, and Simon, and Judas? And his sisters, are they not all with us? Whence hath this man all these things? (Matthew, 13:54-56)

Read about

THE DEVELOPMENT OF "GOD"
THE TEMPTING OF "GOD"
THE MISSION OF "GOD"
THE RACIAL "GOD"
A "GOD" UNLIKE THE GOD
A Hungry "God":
A Sleepy "God": "He was asleep." (Matthew, 8:24),
A Weary "God": Jesus therefore, being wearied with his journey, sat thus on the well." (John, 4:6)

From this Link... The God That NEVER was

Still,

Who are the AUTHORS OF BIBLE

Quote:
Who is the author of:

1ST SAMUEL?............ Answer: Author "Unknown"

2ND SAMUEL........... Answer: Author "Unknown"

1ST KING?................. Answer: Author "Unknown"

2ND KING?............... Answer: Author "Unknown"

1st CHRONICLES? …. Answer: Author "Unknown, probably …"

2st CHRONICLES? …. Answer: Author "Likely collected …"

and a host of more other theories and stories.

I am sure you will never Get convinced....So let them say the best about ISLAM

Do U want the Truth anyways?

Marvel at pieces of research...anyways..

It is good to find no one commenting ....
0 Replies

Wilso

Sat 10 Jun, 2006 10:55 pm
dalahow2 wrote:

Most people are simply too tired of your ranting to bother.
0 Replies

dalahow2

Sun 11 Jun, 2006 07:56 am
Wilso wrote:
dalahow2 wrote:

Most people are simply too tired of your ranting to bother.

after going 17 pages....

Thank you Wilso..
0 Replies

Wilso

Mon 12 Jun, 2006 12:37 am
No need to thank me. I believe anyone who believes a single word of either the bible, the koran or the torah is a dangerous nutcase in desperate need of serious counselling, or anti-psychotic drugs.
0 Replies

EpiNirvana

Mon 12 Jun, 2006 07:43 pm
lol, actually the early catholic church condemed both the koran and the torah as witch craft and communion with satan
0 Replies

RexRed

Wed 19 Jul, 2006 01:27 pm
How many truths as opposed to errors are in the Bible?
0 Replies

dalahow2

Thu 20 Jul, 2006 08:19 am
thanks
Wilso wrote:
No need to thank me. I believe anyone who believes a single word of either the bible, or the torah is a dangerous nutcase in desperate need of serious counselling, or anti-psychotic drugs.

The second thank you

for clarifications Smile Smile Smile
0 Replies

xingu

Thu 20 Jul, 2006 08:24 am
Quote:
No need to thank me. I believe anyone who believes a single word of either the bible, or the torah is a dangerous nutcase in desperate need of serious counselling, or anti-psychotic drugs.

But then we also have to say the same thing about those who believe in the Koran. Look at how many Muslims use the Koran to justify slaughtering other people; fellow Muslims as well as non-Muslims.
0 Replies

dalahow2

Thu 20 Jul, 2006 10:53 am
the truth
xingu wrote:
Quote:

But then we also have to say the same thing about those who believe in the Koran. Look at how many Muslims use the Koran to justify slaughtering other people; fellow Muslims as well as non-Muslims.

when you know about Islam, only then, can you start knowing if Killing/Slaughtering People is Islam or not...

For the time being, you are only relying on Propaganda against Islam.
0 Replies

farmerman

Thu 20 Jul, 2006 11:00 am
A Muslimpropogandist has no credibility in announcing what or what is not propoganda.
Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

xingu

Thu 20 Jul, 2006 11:12 am
Quote:
when you know about Islam, only then, can you start knowing if Killing/Slaughtering People is Islam or not...

For the time being, you are only relying on Propaganda against Islam.

No, I'm not. I'm stating that Muslim fanatics use the Koran to justify their slaughter of other people in the same manner Christians once did. The Koran, like the Bible, is a book that can be interpreted in any manner a particular group wants.

I might also point out that the Koran displays a lot more intolerance for other religions than the Bible.

Check for yourself.
0 Replies

chris2a

Thu 20 Jul, 2006 01:00 pm
Sorry, I'm looking for Sam. Has anybody seen him?

He left to join a cult and changed his name. Now they call him Psammy Psychopath.
0 Replies

dalahow2

Sat 22 Jul, 2006 12:13 pm
hey....
farmerman wrote:
A Muslimpropogandist has no credibility in announcing what or what is not propoganda.
Laughing Laughing

we don't have propagandist, extremists, crusaders aka Jihadists..all this was created before the eyes of the muslims and everyone knows....

What propaganda when the world knows the truth......that

1. The bible you call Holy Book is NEVER from God...
2. Paul and not Jesus brought The christianity.....
3. The christian crusaders almost killed every muslim on sight......Now they are the most peaceful people in the world...Thank you
4. That Muslims are the most resilient people ever found on earth...That is why everyone "coming to hear the news"...from latinos, the chinese, the scandinavians and the africans...

so where is the propaganda..........

Are you talking about this.................????????????

That is not propaganda.....