50,000 Errors in the Bible...Is Bible God's Word??

Steve 41oo

Fri 24 Mar, 2006 12:54 pm
Re: 50,000 Errors in the Bible...Is Bible God's Word??
dalahow2 wrote:
...when a BOOK of GOD has as many as 50,000 Errors, Then everybody will NEVER believe it again,...
or even nobody will ever...

give it a rest dala. Fifty thousand errors in the bible eh? and none in the Koran? Well that proves everything.

Ask your iman about what was found in the roof space of the great mosque at Sana'a Yemen. Ask her (oh sorry thats not allowed is it) ask him if its true that the prayer niches in mosques built after the time of Mohammed face north to Jerusalem.
0 Replies

dalahow2

Fri 24 Mar, 2006 12:59 pm
Re: Where is the gospel according To jesus Himself....??????
Was Jesus Himself A muslim?

Was Jesus a muslim

dalahow2 wrote:
yitwail wrote:
dalahow2 wrote:

Please see the 50,000 Errors that is in the Bible,

The Gospels were corrected by added according to....Meaning Nobody is sure.....It "was just according to"...a whole 1.4 Billion Christians gathering relies on to

Code:"According to....

Mathew, John

Luke(Did u see first verse...he talks like a historian)

Mark...

But Where is the Bible according To JESUS HIMSELF....

I thought this is the one....

Bible acording to Jesus Himself

Quote:
When the angel said: Mary, god gives you a good tidings of a Word from Him whose name is messiah, Jesus, son of Mary - high honored shall he be in this world and the next, near stationed to God. He shall speak to men in the cradle, and of age, and righteous he shall be, lord, said Mary: How shall I have a son, seeing no mortal has touched me? Even so, he said: God creates what He will. When he decrees a thing He but say to it, Be, and it is" (Al-Imran 3:45-47).

Maybe this one will do...No wonder many have realized...Is that why Islam is spreading like Bush Fire... Smile Smile
0 Replies

Michael S

Sun 26 Mar, 2006 07:56 am
Hi,

mehdi wrote:

The history shows that the muslims are the kindest and the most merciful people in everything even in war, and if there are some people that do bad things in the name of islam, than it's their fault, not islam's fault.

In fact, I am not going to attempt to debate this issue. The sentiment at the end is correct, one should not generalize entire groups on the actions of a few who may not even be representative.

But I will ask a question if I may, which may be considered somewhat of topic. Recently much has been discussed about some Danish cartoons. The reaction worldwide was very harsh towards the Danish government and other Danish nationals around the world who were targeted. By your own logic, these Danes are not representative of the individual who drew the cartoons, why target them? If this is also a case that people are misguided, would you also argree there appears to be an awful lot of misguided Muslims?
0 Replies

username

Sun 26 Mar, 2006 10:56 am
A religion is not only what its holy book (if any) says. It is what all those people who claim they belong to that religion actually DO in the name of that religion or justified by their belief in that religion. The proof is in the deeds. To call Christianity or Islam or Judaism peaceful is belied by the actions of their adherents.
0 Replies

chris2a

Sun 26 Mar, 2006 11:29 am
Yes. So why do we walk around in circles? When will we be free of our rituals?
0 Replies

chr42690

Sun 26 Mar, 2006 11:41 am
Where is a list of the 50,000 errors?
0 Replies

Raul-7

Sun 26 Mar, 2006 04:14 pm
With so many versions of the truth; how do you know which one is more credible than the other? Confused
0 Replies

real life

Sun 26 Mar, 2006 08:15 pm
chr42690 wrote:

Don't hold your breath. Laughing
0 Replies

talk72000

Sun 26 Mar, 2006 10:46 pm
There is one HUGE error that Islam is monotheistic. The source Gabri-El is a messenger from a polytheistic source. The god El is a Canaanite paternal god that fathered 70 gods and goddesses with Yahweh among them. Mohammed got the message from El.
0 Replies

real life

Sun 26 Mar, 2006 10:57 pm
talk72000 wrote:
There is one HUGE error that Islam is monotheistic. The source Gabri-El is a messenger from a polytheistic source. The god El is a Canaanite paternal god that fathered 70 gods and goddesses with Yahweh among them. Mohammed got the message from El.
I don't think that error is in the Bible.
0 Replies

talk72000

Mon 27 Mar, 2006 01:10 am
real life:

Gabri-El also figures in announcing Jesus' birth:

Luke 1:19
And the angel of the Lord said unto him, I am Gabri-El, that stand in the presence of God; and am sent to speak unto thee, and to shew thee these glad tidings.

26 And in the sixth month the angel Gabri-El was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth,
27 To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary.

31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.
0 Replies

mehdi

Mon 27 Mar, 2006 03:44 am
in the name of allah

Michael_S wrote:
Recently much has been discussed about some Danish cartoons. The reaction worldwide was very harsh towards the Danish government and other Danish nationals around the world who were targeted. By your own logic, these Danes are not representative of the individual who drew the cartoons, why target them? If this is also a case that people are misguided, would you also argree there appears to be an awful lot of misguided Muslims?

Welcom friend Michael_S and yes you may ask as many questions as you want.

First what do you mean by "the reaction was very harsh towards the danish government and other Danish nationals around the world who were targeted"

if you mean that what the muslim governments did politically toward the danish government, i will tell you that the danish government did nothing about these offensives against muslims and worse, there are some articles that affirm that their queen and a number of their political heads are against islam.

The muslim governments tried first to talk about this diplomatically before nothing starts but they did nothing and they affirmed that they don't control journals and press !!!!!! is this a president ?!?!!!?
i think you already know about some journalist that talked about what hitler did to the jews and he said hitler did nothing to them or something like this, do you know what they did to him, he was condamned, now what do these people control, press against islam or press against who.

the question now is about the people who burned danish ambassies in some countries than yes in islam this is forbidden, and this minority of muslims doesn't represent islam, and if you say that they are misguised IN THIS DOING then yes, and the muslim scholars said that this is a bad doing, and i repeat that a religion is its teachings, not people acts, otherwise, then look at the history and see that what non-muslims did to the humanity and they are still doing. So by your own logic :wink: if you compare then you're supposed to be muslim.

and sorry friend username :

username wrote:
A religion is not only what its holy book (if any) says. It is what all those people who claim they belong to that religion actually DO in the name of that religion or justified by their belief in that religion. The proof is in the deeds. To call Christianity or Islam or Judaism peaceful is belied by the actions of their adherents.

but you're wrong :wink:

chris2a wrote:
Yes. So why do we walk around in circles? When will we be free of our rituals?

you will never be free ou your rituals friend chris2a because it's god rules, not someone else's rules, thanks to read my previous messages on this topic, i don't like turn arounds friends, thanks.

and for friend Raul-7

Raul-7 wrote:
With so many versions of the truth; how do you know which one is more credible than the other?

wich truth are you talking about, we are talking about wich religion is the true one, and it is one because two books that say different things cannot be both the truth, we muslims say that the other god religions was true in their time, but they have been changed over time and that's what even their scholars say, and that's why we say that they are people of the book.
thanks for reading my previous messages on this topic.

for a closer look, check this out : http://www.islamtomorrow.com/bible/

talk72000 wrote:

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ????!!!!!! where did you find this ??? are you a messenger of god perhaps and this is what you have been taght, COME ON don't play with words friends let's be serious.

And at the end i ask allah guidance for everyone, amin.
0 Replies

dalahow2

Mon 27 Mar, 2006 03:53 am
part of the 50,000 errors in the bible...
real life wrote:
chr42690 wrote:

Don't hold your breath. Laughing

Quote:

When you read Gospel according to Luke, Verses 1-4, You will see that..

Quote:

He tells us plainly that he was only following in the footsteps of others who were less qualified than himself, others who had the temerity to write accounts of his hero (Jesus). As a physician, as against fishermen and tax collectors, he was no doubt better equipped to create a literary masterpiece. This he did, because "IT SEEMED GOOD TO ME ALSO" to "PUT IN ORDER." These are his prominent Justifications over his predecessors.

and still call this "WORD OF GOD"? Sad Sad Sad
0 Replies

talk72000

Tue 28 Mar, 2006 12:06 am
Mohammed go this messages from the angel Gabri-El who is part of the polytheistic Israelite religion. If you don't bother to check historical accuracy why bother spreading your ignorant nonsensical religion here. Isra_El got its name from the Canaanite god El who fathered 70 gods and goddesses. Only when the Jews were deported to Babylon and under the Zoroastrian Cyrus did the Jews become monotheistic. The priest Ezra wrote or edicted most of the Old Testament up to his time but he failed to erase traces of the polytheistic roots such as the angels' original polytheistic names and the polytheistic name of Isra-El.
0 Replies

mehdi

Tue 28 Mar, 2006 02:56 am
in the name of allah

talk72000 wrote:
Mohammed go this messages from the angel Gabri-El who is part of the polytheistic Israelite religion. If you don't bother to check historical accuracy why bother spreading your ignorant nonsensical religion here.

ok Mr history, maby you have to bother to check our history friend !!!! if there were ignorent people that were worshiping angels, then it is Gabri-El himself that was the messenger between muhammad (peace be upon him) and allah and it's Gabri-El himself who taught to muhammad (peace be upon him) that there is none worthy to worship exept allah, and that's why islam came, like all god religions before they were altered, it came to warn these people that NONE IS WORTHY TO WORSHIP EXEPT ALLAH.

Now i think it's you Mr history who have to bother to check historical accuracy before spreading your knowledge-sensical religion here.

Does this make sense friend ?!!! :wink:

Hey brother datahow2, i apologize for introducing my messages here, i think i had to create a seperate topic for this but since these are my first messages on this forum and when i saw some false things, i had to reply.

What do you think about brother Very Happy

And i ask allah guidance for everyone, amin
0 Replies

Raul-7

Tue 28 Mar, 2006 03:17 am
talk72000 wrote:
Mohammed go this messages from the angel Gabri-El who is part of the polytheistic Israelite religion. If you don't bother to check historical accuracy why bother spreading your ignorant nonsensical religion here. Isra_El got its name from the Canaanite god El who fathered 70 gods and goddesses. Only when the Jews were deported to Babylon and under the Zoroastrian Cyrus did the Jews become monotheistic. The priest Ezra wrote or edicted most of the Old Testament up to his time but he failed to erase traces of the polytheistic roots such as the angels' original polytheistic names and the polytheistic name of Isra-El.

How can an Angel be part of a polytheistic religion when an Angels, in reality, do not knowing anything but to do as their Lord tells them to?

"Angels, strong and severe, who resist not Allah in that He commandeth them, but do that which they are commanded." (Quran 66:6)

They know nothing else than to please their Creator.

The Prophet (saaws) said, "Angels keep on descending from and ascending to the heaven in turn, some at night and some by daytime, and all of them assemble together at the time of the Fajr and 'Asr prayers. Then those who have stayed with you overnight, ascend unto Allah Who asks them (and He knows the answer better than they): "How have you left My slaves?" They reply, "We left them while they were praying and we came to them while they were praying." The narrator added: "If anyone of you says 'Amin (during the prayer at the end of the recitation of Surat Al-Fatiha), and the angels in heaven say the same, and the two sayings coincide, all his past sins will be forgiven." (Hadith - Bukhari, Vol. 4, Hadith No. 446, Narrated Abu Huraira, r.a.)
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Tue 28 Mar, 2006 03:28 am
Raul-7 wrote:
They (angels) do not commit any sins as they are made out of light, as opposed to us.
As was Lucifer, and he committed a sin or two if I remember correctly. What pompous rot you come out with Raul. Do you ever read what you post? Or do you expect the infidel masses just to take your word as gospel?
0 Replies

Raul-7

Tue 28 Mar, 2006 03:36 am
We said to the angels, "Fall prostrate before Adam." They fell prostrate, except Satan. He became a jinn, for he disobeyed the order of His Lord. Will you choose him and his descendants as lords instead of Me, even though they are your enemies? What a miserable substitute!"

Jinn are made of out of fire. And again:

He said, "I am better than he; You created me from fire, and created him from clay." (Quran 38:76)
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Tue 28 Mar, 2006 03:45 am
Raul-7 wrote:

He said, "I am better than he; You created me from fire, and created him from clay." (Quran 38:76)

I thought a jinn was an evil spirit often taking animal or human form.

I had no idea the founders of the ceramics industry were Adam and Satan. This explains a lot.
0 Replies

Raul-7

Tue 28 Mar, 2006 04:04 am
Steve (as 41oo) wrote:
Raul-7 wrote:

I thought a jinn was an evil spirit often taking animal or human form.

I had no idea the founders of the ceramics industry were Adam and Satan. This explains a lot.

No need for satire, get to the point. The jinn are NOT fallen angels. They were created from a smokeless flame of fire. The first recorded jinn to be disobedient is Iblis (Lucifer or whatever you want to call him). Disbelieving, disobedient jinn and humans are known as shayateen (devils).

Jinn are just like humans, some of them are of the good and some of are the bad.
0 Replies