WHY ISLAM IS BECOMING THE FASTEST GROWING RELIGION..Serious

timberlandko

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 03:32 pm
Here - have some rose-colored glasses and a few strands of pearls, just to complete the idea

http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/7946/piglipstick8px.jpg
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 06:27 pm
I just cannot believe you are willing to sacrifice an inoffensive and proabably well-meaning sow like that just to fob off crackpot religionists . . . for shame, Big Bird . . .
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 07:18 pm
Ho 4:6
My people are destroyed for lack of [spiritual] knowledge: because thou hast rejected [spiritual] knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

Jer 2:13
For my people have committed two evils; they have forsaken me the fountain [unlimited supply] of living waters, and hewed them out cisterns[science], broken cisterns, that can hold no water.

Smile
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 08:34 pm
http://www.ial.goldthread.com/images/manure.jpg

Oh, and Set - yeah, you've got a point. My apologies to the pig.
0 Replies

Eorl

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 01:14 am
Re: Islam spreads to Australia
Quote:
Islam is rapidly spreading In Australia

You mean Vegemite. Vegemite is rapidly spreading in Australia.

http://www.vegemite.com.au/index.cfm?fuseaction=VegemiteTimeline.1930
0 Replies

dalahow2

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 04:22 am
Re: WHY ISLAM IS BECOMING THE FASTEST GROWING RELIGION..Seri
dalahow2 wrote:
WHAT THE MEDIA and PERSONALITIES SAY ABOUT ISLAM

Quote:
"Islam is the fastest-growing religion in America, a guide and pillar of stability for many of our people..."
HILLARY RODMAN CLINTON, Los Angeles Times, May 31, 1996, p.3

Quote:
Already more than a billion-people strong, Islam is the world's fastest-growing religion. ABCNEWS, Abcnews.com

Quote:
"Islam is the fastest-growing religion in the country." NEWSDAY, March 7, 1989, p.4

Quote:
"Islam is the fastest-growing religion in the United States..." NEW YORK TIMES, Feb 21, 1989, p.1

Quote:
"Moslems are the world's fastest-growing group..." USA TODAY, The populationreferance bureau, Feb. 17,
1989, p.4A

Quote:
"Muhummed is the most successful of all Prophets and religious personalities. " Encyclopedia Britannica

Quote:
"There are more Muslims in North America then Jews Now." Dan Rathers, CBSNEWS

Quote:
"Islam is the fastest growing religion in North America." TIMES MAGAZINE

Quote:
"Islam continues to grow in America, and no one can doubt that!" CNN, December 15, 1995

Quote:
"The religion of Islam is growing faster than any other religion in the world." MIKE WALLACE, 60 MINUTES

Quote:
"Five to 6 million strong, Muslims in America already outnumber Presbyterians, Episcopalians, and Mormons, and they are more numerous than Quakers, Unitarians, Seventh-day Adventists, Mennonites, Jehovah's Witnesses, and Christian Scientists, combined. Many demographers say Islam has overtaken Judaism as the country's second-most commonly practiced religion; others say it is in the passing lane." JOHAN BLANK, USNEWS (7/20/98)

Quote:
"In fact, religion experts say Islam is the second-largest religion in the United States... Islam has 5 million to 6 million members, followed by Judaism, with approximately 4.5 million..... And Islam is believed to be fastest-growing religion in the country, with half its expansion coming from new immigrants and the other half from conversions." By ELSA C. ARNETT Knight-Ridder News Service

WHAT SCIENTISTS ARE ALSO SAYING

Quote:
Professor Keith Moore, one of the world's prominent scientists of anatomy and embryology. University of Toronto, Canada "It has been a great pleasure for me to help clarify statements in the Qur'aan about human development. It is clear to me that these statements must have come to Muhammad from Allah, or Allah, because almost all of this knowledge was not discovered until many centuries later. This proves to me that Muhammad must have been a messenger of Allah."

Quote:
"But Islam has a still further service to render to the cause of humanity. It stands after all nearer to the real East than Europe does, and it possesses a magnificent tradition of inter-racial understanding and cooperation. No other society has such a record of success uniting in an equality of status, of opportunity, and of endeavours so many and so various races of mankind . . . Islam has still the power to reconcile apparently irreconcilable elements of race and tradition. If ever the opposition of the great societies of East and West is to be replaced by cooperation, the mediation of Islam is an indispensable condition. In its hands lies very largely the solution of the problem with which Europe is faced in its relation with East. If they unite, the hope of a peaceful issue is immeasurably enhanced. But if Europe, by rejecting the cooperation of Islam, throws it into the arms of its rivals, the issue can only be disastrous for both." --H.A.R. Gibb, WHITHER ISLAM, London, 1932, p. 379.

Quote:
"It (Islam) replaced monkishness by manliness. It gives hope to the slave, brotherhood to mankind, and recognition of the fundamental facts of human nature." --Canon Taylor, Paper read before the Church Congress at Walverhamton, Oct. 7, 1887; Quoted by Arnoud in THE PREACHING OF ISLAM, pp. 71-72.

Quote:
"The founder of twenty terrestrial empires and of one spiritual empire, that is Muhammed. As regards all standards by which human greatness may be measured, we may well ask, is there any man greater than he? " Lamartine, Historie de la Turquie, Paris 1854, Vol. 11 pp. 276-2727

Quote:
"If a man like Muhamed were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world, he would succeed in solving its problems that would bring it the much needed peace and happiness." George Bernard Shaw

Quote:
"How, for instance, can any other appeal stand against that of the Moslem who, in approaching the pagan, says to him, however obscure or degraded he may be 'Embrace the faith, and you are at once equal and a brother.' Islam knows no color line." (S. S. Leeder, VEILED MYSTERIES OF EGYPT)

Quote:
Professor Siaveda , He is also one of the most famous scientists in the world. "I think it seems to me very, very mysterious, almost unbelievable. I really think if what you have said is true, "

Quote:
Professor William W. Hay is one of the best known marine scientists in the United States. satellite photography and emote-sensing techniques. Professor Hay replied: I find it very interesting that this sort of information is in the ancient scripture of the Holy Qur'aan, and I have no way of knowing where they would come from, but I think it is extremely interesting that they are there and that this work is going on to discover it, the meaning of some of the passages. Professor Hay: Well, I would think it must be the divine being!

Quote:
Professor Yushudi Kusan: Director of the Tokyo Observatory, "I can say, I am very mush impressed by finding true astronomical facts in the Qur'aan."

Quote:
Professor Alfred Kroner who is one of the world's most famous geologists "Thinking about many of these questions and thinking where Muhammad came from, he was after all a bedouin. I think it is almost impossible that he could have known about things like the common origin of the universe, because scientists have only found out within the last few years with very complicated and advanced technological methods that this is the case."

Quote:
Dr. T.V.N. Persaud is a Professor of Anatomy and Head of the Department of Anatomy, and a professor of Pediatrics and Child Health, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. He is the author or editor of 25 books, and has published over 181 scientific papers. In 1991, he received the most distinguished award presented in the field of anatomy in Canada. "It seems to me that Muhammad was a very ordinary man. He could not read or write. In fact, he was illiterate. We are talking about 1400 years ago. You have someone who was illiterate making profound pronouncement and statements and are amazingly accurate about scientific nature. I personally cannot see how this could be mere chance. There are too many accuracy's and, like Dr. Moore, I have no difficulty in my mind in concerning that this is a divine inspiration or revelation which led him to these statements."

Quote:
Joe Leigh Simpson, Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the North Western University in Chicago in the United States of America. Professor Simpson said: It follows, I think, that not only is there no conflict between genetics and religion, but in fact religion can guide science by adding revelation to some traditional scientific approaches. That there exists statements in the Qur'aan shown by science to be valid, which supports knowledge in the Qur'aan having been derived from Allah.

Quote:
Professor Palmer a scientist from the U.S. "We need research into the history of early Middle Eastern oral traditions to know whether in fact such historical events have been reported. If there is no such record, it strengthens the belief that Allah transmitted through Muhammad bits of his knowledge that we have only discovered for ourselves in recent times. We look forward to a continuing dialogue on the topic of science in the Qur'aan in the context of geology. Thank you very much."

Quote:

Quote:
Professor Armstrong, Scientist works at NASA, "I am impressed that how remarkably some of the ancient writings seem to correspond to modern and recent Astronomy. There may well have to be something beyond what we understand as ordinary human experience to account for the writings that we have seen."

Quote:
Professor Dorja Rao, "It is difficult to imagine that this type of knowledge was existing at that time, around 1400 years back. May be some of the things they have simple idea about, but do describe those things in great detail is very difficult. So, this is definitely not a simple human knowledge."

Better stick to the points... Smile Smile Smile
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 11:46 am
timberlandko wrote:

Oh, and Set - yeah, you've got a point. My apologies to the pig.

Because you refuse to believe due to your superior logic and self preservation skills you simply close your eyes... that is not only ignorant but that is STUPID.

(Like the person who comes into the world and turns on a light switch and perceives a snake in the corner so what do they do? They shut off the light (which represents God)... They think with their hysterical "senseless" nature that the light created the snake. How simplistic a reasoning power. The snake has better senses to locate you in the dark and strike a deadly fatal attack. Yet unbelievers in their limited depth they perceive that if they can no longer see the snake then it does not exist... How infantile)

Then timber you try to insult me but everyone with only the slightest bit of partiality see right through that you are actually describing your own dried up hateful view of God, love and life... For love starts with God...

So when you cannot reply with your understanding you regress to a fourteen year old, or more like you are still in a high chair.

How typical of someone who lives by their five senses and does not seem to have a shred of spiritual girth to belittle something they only faintly understand.

How primal is the human nature to resist the truth...

http://www.yesworld.org/images/for%20web/Bodhi-in-high-chair.jpg

Smile
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 02:20 pm
I love Mohammed (PBUH) but I will not become a practicing member of Islam until the religion becomes more stable and tolerant of others. Until radical clerics stop running around with machine guns and start letting Allah's love rule the people and stop standing in Allah's way of grace and mercy for the downtrodden...

Right now Jesus seems to be a safer bet even though people have killed in his name I clearly do not think this was his purpose.

Christians are very outspoken and diverse in their interpretations yet for the most part they seem to get along... Radical Muslims are killing for tiny little differences in the doctrine... Sunni/Shiite This is most certainly turning people OFF to the religion or they are joining it out of fear...

I wonder if Mohammed changed the teachings of the prophet Jesus or if people have changed what Mohammed taught..

I can still read the words of Jesus and they teach love for your enemies not murder... Christians make this point of greatest importance... I do not see the majority of Muslims standing up with the same vehemence for the same thing... I seem them as wanting to kill the first person that walks across their lawn...

Until I resolve these issues I will stick with Jesus Christ until the true heart of Islam is revealed... Then if it agrees with the message of love of Jesus (PBUH) I will then consider if I am a Muslim.

Stoning homosexuals and making woman hide their faces and calling those who love the prophet Jesus "mentally ill" is not the way to butter my bread...

I will always love Mohammed though for bringing Jesus to the people of Islam... For this reason alone praise be to Mohammed and may Allah shine his peace down upon his name forever.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 02:44 pm
Re: Islam spreads to Australia
Eorl wrote:
Quote:
Islam is rapidly spreading In Australia

You mean Vegemite. Vegemite is rapidly spreading in Australia.

http://www.vegemite.com.au/index.cfm?fuseaction=VegemiteTimeline.1930

It better be, cuz it sure ain't spreading around here.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 03:02 pm
RexRed wrote:
Because you refuse to believe due to your superior logic and self preservation skills you simply close your eyes... that is not only ignorant but that is STUPID ...

Then timber you try to insult me but everyone with only the slightest bit of partiality see right through that you are actually describing your own dried up hateful view of God, love and life... For love starts with God...

Hit a nerve, did I? Fine by me; define stupidity your way, I'll define it mine. Among my qualifications for meriting the tag "Stupidity" would be evidenced, ongoing failure to differentiate between challenge to proposition and personal attack. You among others - signal, perhaps, but not alone - continually fail to address my challenges to the proposition you forward, but unfailingly, consistently respond in manner indicating you infer personal attack.

Quote:
So when you cannot reply with your understanding you regress to a fourteen year old, or more like you are still in a high chair.

How typical of someone who lives by their five senses and does not seem to have a shred of spiritual girth to belittle something they only faintly understand.

How primal is the human nature to resist the truth... )

I will say the proclivity for some to shield themselves from the realities of life behinfd the trappings of myth and superstition certainly is a manifestation of the very most primitive of the attributes of humankind.

Now, demonstrate objectively and in forensically valid manner that religious faith be differentiable from superstition.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 03:16 pm
Superstition is something that is by definition fantasy.. but wisdom is not fantasy only to those who are children (spiritually) and unable to grasp it's depth and magnitude...
0 Replies

Doktor S

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 03:27 pm
RexRed wrote:
Superstition is something that is by definition fantasy.. but wisdom is not fantasy only to those who are children (spiritually) and unable to grasp it's depth and magnitude...

translation: My superstition is the REAL one, and you are a dummy for not knowing this already.

OK!
So how is one that is not neck deep in esoteric mumbo jumbo suposed to sort this out?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 03:30 pm
Simple, just ask Rex . . . he's got the low down skinny on all that sh!t . . . you don't believe me? Just ask him . . .
0 Replies

fresco

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 03:45 pm
RexRed wrote:

Amen, I say to you, unless you turn and become like children, you will not enter the kingdom of heaven. :MATHEW 18:2-5 Exclamation
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 03:51 pm
1Co 13:11
When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 03:57 pm
Mat 7: 16
0 Replies

fresco

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 04:09 pm
"Not only is there no God, but try getting a plumber on weekends." (Woody Allen)
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 04:33 pm
Doktor S wrote:
RexRed wrote:

translation: My superstition is the REAL one, and you are a dummy for not knowing this already.

OK!
So how is one that is not neck deep in esoteric mumbo jumbo suposed to sort this out?

That may be the problem that people get into the esoteric mumbo jumbo instead of simply reading what is in the book... I have supplied the words "it and itself" in the hard brackets below because I do not believe the holy spirit is a "person" but it is an "it or thing" and the source of perfect spiritual "energy"... This only shows how the Bible has been tampered with during translation...

Joh 16:13
Howbeit when he [it], the Spirit of truth, is come, he[it] will guide you into all truth: for he [it] shall not speak of himself [itself]; but whatsoever he [it] shall hear, that shall he [it] speak: and he [it] will shew you things to come.

Comment:
This definition sounds like a modern computer... hehe

The written word is the catalyst for the "holy" spirit power from God... Some people study "around the Bible" but never actually read with their understanding, the Bible itself...

The majority of truth is simply expressed in the Epistle books of Paul. Only about 15 small letters (including a few other authors too) that teach of the road map for spiritual abundant life. But they (the books) themselves need study and not necessarily what others have written about or surrounding them... People spend years LOST reading AROUND the word of God...

I am a chapter and verse kind of believer... If you want to disagree with what I believe concerning the holy book I welcome and respect your intellect. But... give me a chapter and verse to solidify your opposing position. If you cannot then you are standing on church dogma and tradition that is not very solid and often outright contradicts the simplicity of the first century church doctrine.

I use scriptures to make my points if you have noticed. I rest my ideas upon what is clearly written and not what someone who has gone on and talked for paragraphs without even using a single word of the scriptures to make their point...

So it is a competition with words/ideas (chapter and verse) and the holy spirit's intercession with God is the standard rule with which wisdom and justice are measured by...
0 Replies

HUMBLE PIE

Reply Tue 27 Jun, 2006 10:40 pm
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
I WOULD REQUEST ALL MEMBERS TO LOOK AT "LOOSE CHANGE 911" DOCUMENTARY ON GOOGLE VIDEO. ITS GRREEAAT!!
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 28 Jun, 2006 01:15 am
Maybe Islam is growing so fast due to the genocide that is occurring today in many if not most of the countries that it occupies?
0 Replies