WHY ISLAM IS BECOMING THE FASTEST GROWING RELIGION..Serious

Steve 41oo

Reply Wed 13 Dec, 2006 11:36 am
well thank you for taking the time to reply abid

I'm not going to respond in any depth just now

but I did like the story about the woman throwing rubbish at Mohammed.

(was it rubbish or something a bit more disgusting?)

anyway glad Mohammed did not have her executed.

But why did his kindness to her convince her islam was the true faith?

could you not argue just the same for nazism communism trotskyism christianity....etc etc

whoever had the sh1t thrown over him and responded with kindness would he not have a powerful argument to profess his goodness?
0 Replies

Grandmaster

Reply Wed 13 Dec, 2006 12:55 pm
According to Encyclopedia Britanica, Prophet Mohammed (pbuh) is the most successful of all Prophets. He was more successful than Adam, Noah, Abraham, Joseph, David, Solomon, Moses etc and even Jesus. Mohammed (pbuh) truly established the Kingdom of Heaven on Earth and after he - the last Prophet - passed away, people did not revert to Paganism (like they did after other Prophets passed on). Michael H. Hart made no mistake by making Mohammed (pbuh) the most influential person of all time. And no matter how much people despise Mohammed (pbuh), his unmatchable greatness can not be denied. He truly was and is an example to humanity..........
0 Replies

Abid

Reply Wed 13 Dec, 2006 01:09 pm
0 Replies

Abid

Reply Wed 13 Dec, 2006 01:51 pm
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Wed 13 Dec, 2006 02:05 pm
Grandmaster wrote:
According to Encyclopedia Britanica, Prophet Mohammed (pbuh) is the most successful of all Prophets. He was more successful than Adam, Noah, Abraham, Joseph, David, Solomon, Moses etc and even Jesus. Mohammed (pbuh) truly established the Kingdom of Heaven on Earth and after he - the last Prophet - passed away, people did not revert to Paganism (like they did after other Prophets passed on). Michael H. Hart made no mistake by making Mohammed (pbuh) the most influential person of all time. And no matter how much people despise Mohammed (pbuh), his unmatchable greatness can not be denied. He truly was and is an example to humanity..........
well if you believe in myths maybe. There was never any such person as Mohammed, he she or it never existed. There was no such person its myth legend fairy tale. In short bollocks.
0 Replies

Grandmaster

Reply Thu 14 Dec, 2006 02:07 am
Laughing Laughing Laughing

you are not an extablished historian, sound like another internet conspiracy buff.

:wink: :wink:
0 Replies

Grandmaster

Reply Thu 14 Dec, 2006 02:20 am
And more wonderful still is what the reverend Bosworth Smith remarks, "Head of the state as well as the Church, he was Caesar and Pope in one; but, he was pope without the pope's claims, and Caesar without the legions of Caesar, without an standing army, without a bodyguard, without a palace, without a fixed revenue. If ever any man had the right to say that he ruled by a right divine It was Mohammad, for he had all the power without instruments and without its support. He cared not for dressing of power. The simplicity of his private life was in keeping with his public life."
0 Replies

Eorl

Reply Thu 14 Dec, 2006 02:29 am
...he was a bit of a pedolphile though. Confused
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Thu 14 Dec, 2006 04:58 am
Grandmaster wrote:

you are not an extablished historian, sound like another internet conspiracy buff.

Its you who are engaging in the delusional conspiracy that some camel trader from the middle east received messages from God.
0 Replies

Abid

Reply Thu 14 Dec, 2006 08:47 am
Youre argument is unbelievably niave.
If I were to sit here and tell you "Bout 50 years ago there was some guy I knew who split the moon in half and was a prophet of God....Would you believe me?"
People like Moses, Jesus and Mohammed could not have been fabricated as no-one would belive the stories otherwise

Look up sciences of the Hadith. It shows the importance and care people took when taking knowledge from others
0 Replies

Abid

Reply Thu 14 Dec, 2006 09:02 am
So if the prophet was fabricated by those with an ulterior motive i.e to create a religion out of thn air?

Why would they include certain things that could cause doubt such as the marriage to Aisha???

Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Thu 14 Dec, 2006 09:17 am
Abid wrote:

People like Moses, Jesus and Mohammed could not have been fabricated as no-one would belive the stories otherwise
Thats a neat bit of circular logic. You believe it, therefore its true. Laughing

It is claimed that Islam was born in the full light of historical reality. And as Muslims state quite clearly that Mohammed was a man not God or the son of God, he must have died somewhere. Where? What happened to his body? If he was buried, where is he buried, and is there a monument or shrine erected to his memory? Can you supply any contemporaneous evidence that Mohammed existed? If you can I'll readily accept that such a person did indeed exist, although you will have trouble convincing me he was the last Prophet of God, but until then the jury's out. There is no evidence - as opposed to legend - that Mohammed actually existed.
0 Replies

Abid

Reply Thu 14 Dec, 2006 09:48 am
Steve 41oo wrote:
Abid wrote:

Thats a neat bit of circular logic. You believe it, therefore its true. Laughing

It is claimed that Islam was born in the full light of historical reality. And as Muslims state quite clearly that Mohammed was a man not God or the son of God, he must have died somewhere. Where? What happened to his body? If he was buried, where is he buried, and is there a monument or shrine erected to his memory? Can you supply any contemporaneous evidence that Mohammed existed? If you can I'll readily accept that such a person did indeed exist, although you will have trouble convincing me he was the last Prophet of God, but until then the jury's out. There is no evidence - as opposed to legend - that Mohammed actually existed.

The Holy Prophet Mohammed (SAW) was born in Makkah (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia) in 570 A.D. He died at the age of 63 in 11 A.H. and was buried in his apartment adjoining the Mosque in Madina (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia).
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Thu 14 Dec, 2006 10:58 am
Abid wrote:
The Holy Prophet Mohammed (SAW) was born in Makkah (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia) in 570 A.D. He died at the age of 63 in 11 A.H. and was buried in his apartment adjoining the Mosque in Madina (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia).
OK thanks this is the sort of information I'm looking for. Can you visit his tomb? And what is the story of him ascending to Heaven on a white charger (horse) at Jerusalem?
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Thu 14 Dec, 2006 11:02 am
Freind of mine had a white Charger once - a '69 440 SixPack. Scary. Accelerated like a rocket, handled like a river barge.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Thu 14 Dec, 2006 11:05 am
timberlandko wrote:
Freind of mine had a white Charger once - a '69 440 SixPack. Scary. Accelerated like a rocket, handled like a river barge.
More interesting information. Thanks T. I shall soon be an expert.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Thu 14 Dec, 2006 11:22 am
Information is power.
0 Replies

mesquite

Reply Thu 14 Dec, 2006 11:31 am
Abid wrote:
So if the prophet was fabricated by those with an ulterior motive i.e to create a religion out of thn air?

Why would they include certain things that could cause doubt such as the marriage to Aisha???

Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Grandmaster

Reply Thu 14 Dec, 2006 12:50 pm
Steve 41oo wrote:
Grandmaster wrote:

Its you who are engaging in the delusional conspiracy that some camel trader from the middle east received messages from God.

well, your anti-Mohammed stance is quite apparent. But deep down, even you admire him....
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Thu 14 Dec, 2006 12:56 pm
Delusion is as delusion does, and one thing religion does astoundingly well is delusion.
0 Replies